Search found 3953 matches

by 2 world wars, 1 world cup
03 Feb 2018 17:35
Forum: The Team
Topic: MATCHWATCH : Millwall (h) sponsored by looking for a win at home on a Saturday
Replies: 157
Views: 6926

Re: MATCHWATCH : Millwall (h) sponsored by looking for a win at home on a Saturday

BLACKETT.

HAS.

ALWAYS.

BEEN.

A.

oxf*rd.

LIABILITY.
by 2 world wars, 1 world cup
28 Jan 2018 17:56
Forum: The Team
Topic: BFTG Sheffield Wednesday
Replies: 23
Views: 3616

Re: BFTG Sheffield Wednesday

I'm gonna be really unpopular and say... It didn't look *that* bad. :shock: Technically gifted players never make the grade at a certain level because their lack something. With many of the current squad it's consistantancy and concentration. No good being ok for 85 minutes in a game. Those few oth...
by 2 world wars, 1 world cup
28 Jan 2018 17:52
Forum: The Team
Topic: The road from here....
Replies: 34
Views: 2336

Re: The road from here....

Firstly, don't bother sending me pelters. Just hear me out. This ain't a great season. We all agree on that. But for some folks to say it is the worst ever takes some questioning. 1) If you are reading this, and you have been watching RFC for around 10-15 years...then you have been EXTREMELY lucky....
by 2 world wars, 1 world cup
28 Jan 2018 17:45
Forum: The Team
Topic: CONFIMRED - Tommy Elphick
Replies: 128
Views: 11083

Re: Rumour - Tommy Elphick

Old Man Andrews wrote:Seems to be a strange use of Popa's loan wages. A striker is and always has been the priority.


Same old story.
by 2 world wars, 1 world cup
28 Jan 2018 00:01
Forum: The Team
Topic: BFTG Sheffield Wednesday
Replies: 23
Views: 3616

Re: BFTG Sheffield Wednesday

Desperately want Stam out like most fans but going by the highlights I'm gonna be really unpopular and say... It didn't look *that* bad. :shock: We got some pretty good chances in, playing some decent stuff to get into those situations. Our goal was the result of fantastic work down the left and a g...
by 2 world wars, 1 world cup
27 Jan 2018 23:53
Forum: The Team
Topic: Unfortunately ANOTHER In or Out poll
Replies: 213
Views: 8027

Re: Unfortunately ANOTHER In or Out poll

Voted out again but perhaps he should stay... We've done the reasons to death as to why he should go and they shouldve sacked him ages ago so the fact he's still here suggests he ain't going and there must be a reason for that. 1) Perhaps the owners know that they have been unable to sign the player...
by 2 world wars, 1 world cup
23 Jan 2018 20:23
Forum: Rumours and Gossip
Topic: Who could replace Stam?
Replies: 490
Views: 28688

Re: Who could replace Stam?

My hairy backside could replace Stam and we will do better.

Players have lost confidence in him and in themselves because of him.

Pretty much anyone will do.
by 2 world wars, 1 world cup
23 Jan 2018 15:38
Forum: The Team
Topic: In or Out? New poll.
Replies: 422
Views: 21045

Re: In or Out? New poll.

Possibly grasping at straws here but; Having given Stam £13m in the summer, if he's still as safe as Gourlay would have us believe and we are midway through a long term project, would such a medium term view involve completely turning off the financial taps in this window? It seems far more likely ...
by 2 world wars, 1 world cup
21 Jan 2018 12:34
Forum: The Team
Topic: In or Out? New poll.
Replies: 422
Views: 21045

Re: In or Out? New poll.

I was IN. Then I was OUT. Now I'm IN again because Stam confirmed post match today (Brentford loss) that he doesn't actually want to play the style we see. He tells them to play it forwards but the players just don't do what he's asking. It's not his fault it's the players'. It's not his job to man...
by 2 world wars, 1 world cup
20 Jan 2018 21:30
Forum: The Team
Topic: Madjeski and Howe
Replies: 79
Views: 6501

Re: Madjeski and Howe

These two were the backbone of all our success, I wonder what they would do with our current demise, Sack Stam for sure, back another pants day! Oh how they are missed! Weird actually... but whilst I desperately want Stam out I don't think JM would necessarily want but you're right I trust his opin...
by 2 world wars, 1 world cup
20 Jan 2018 21:27
Forum: The Team
Topic: MATCHWATCH : Hull City (a) sponsored by Mr William Whitehurst
Replies: 164
Views: 8713

Re: MATCHWATCH : Hull City (a) sponsored by Mr William Whitehurst

genome wrote:
2 world wars, 1 world cup wrote:Things must get worse before they get better.

Come on Hull!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Idiot


I see the Mensa society is let loose on HNA again :lol:
by 2 world wars, 1 world cup
20 Jan 2018 21:26
Forum: The Team
Topic: MATCHWATCH : Brentford (h) sponsored by still no Saturday home win this season
Replies: 106
Views: 5754

Re: MATCHWATCH : Brentford (h) sponsored by still no Saturday home win this season

Snowflake Royal wrote:
strap wrote:
Snowflake Royal wrote:You are such an arsehole. You deserve us to go bust and disappear.


Irony, oh the irony!!

You're almost as bad. Just take a valium will you?


:lol:

strap has always been alright to be fair.

Me though? If you say so, yep I'm an arsehole and I'm proud of it :twisted:
by 2 world wars, 1 world cup
20 Jan 2018 21:17
Forum: The Team
Topic: In or Out? New poll.
Replies: 422
Views: 21045

Re: In or Out? New poll.

I was IN. Then I was OUT. Now I'm IN again because Stam confirmed post match today (Brentford loss) that he doesn't actually want to play the style we see. He tells them to play it forwards but the players just don't do what he's asking. It's not his fault it's the players'. It's not his job to mana...
by 2 world wars, 1 world cup
20 Jan 2018 16:59
Forum: The Team
Topic: MATCHWATCH : Brentford (h) sponsored by still no Saturday home win this season
Replies: 106
Views: 5754

Re: MATCHWATCH : Brentford (h) sponsored by still no Saturday home win this season

BRENTFORD SCORE.... GET IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ONE MORE STEP TOWARDS CHANGE. BRING IT ON!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
by 2 world wars, 1 world cup
14 Jan 2018 11:24
Forum: The Team
Topic: In or Out? New poll.
Replies: 422
Views: 21045

Re: In or Out? New poll.

There's a massive thread on TSF, find it and read it you lazy cretin. Or read the books. Who you calling a cretin? Needless insult. Pfucking twat. The mods here will lock well thought out threads but will do absolutely nothing against people like this who resort to name calling when their intellect...
by 2 world wars, 1 world cup
14 Jan 2018 00:41
Forum: The Team
Topic: Moore or striker?
Replies: 57
Views: 3332

Re: Moore or striker?

You mean to tell me Gourlay/Tevreden/SHtam blew all of their budget without any thought of a decent striker when one was available? Can you not remember all the efforts we made to sign a second striker in the summer? Oliviera etc. Effort is relative. Relative to the shit we ended up getting it wasn...
by 2 world wars, 1 world cup
14 Jan 2018 00:28
Forum: The Team
Topic: Enough is enough.
Replies: 1
Views: 389

Enough is enough.

This isn't a(nother) Stam out thread. Enough is enough. Enough of polls about how bad Stam is, how bad the plan is, how bad everything is. It doesn't matter that the majority want Stam out, that the players don't seem to want to play his way (or he has no ability to get them to play), that at most o...
by 2 world wars, 1 world cup
13 Jan 2018 23:35
Forum: The Team
Topic: Moore or striker?
Replies: 57
Views: 3332

Re: Moore or striker?

That we're in this position is absolutely ****ING ridiculous. You mean to tell me Gourlay/Tevreden/SHtam blew all of their budget without any thought of a decent striker when one was available? Well in fact yes that's what Gourlay said in the interview i.e. can't spend more because would go beyond f...
by 2 world wars, 1 world cup
13 Jan 2018 15:14
Forum: The Team
Topic: MATCHWATCH : Hull City (a) sponsored by Mr William Whitehurst
Replies: 164
Views: 8713

Re: MATCHWATCH : Hull City (a) sponsored by Mr William Whitehurst

Things must get worse before they get better.

Come on Hull!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
by 2 world wars, 1 world cup
06 Jan 2018 17:06
Forum: The Team
Topic: MATCHWATCH : Stevenage (a) sponsored by an FA Cup run needed to save the season
Replies: 181
Views: 7180

Re: MATCHWATCH : Stevenage (a) sponsored by an FA Cup run needed to save the season

Come on Stevenage!
It is currently 18 Feb 2018 04:17