Still not received Season Ticket

10 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
TadleyDave

Still not received Season Ticket

by TadleyDave » 22 Aug 2017 11:30

Been supporting Reading since 1959 and been a season ticket holder since 2001-2002 season but this season has been a disaster in that myself,wife & daughter still haven't received our new season tickets,just wondering how widespread this is.I have to keep ringing the ticket office to find out where they are and have had to use paper tickets for the three games that we have attended this season,for tonight's game we have to collect them from the ticket office.

I did enquire if the points that we would have got by entering the stadium for matches can be claimed back but the answer I got was a waste of time,so anyone else still waiting for theirs?

Forbury Lion
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

Re: Still not received Season Ticket

by Forbury Lion » 22 Aug 2017 11:53

Jackie Evans is the supporter liason officer, very good at getting things resolved from all accounts. Try sending her a nice e-mail jevans@readingfc.co.uk

jc1871

by jc1871 » 22 Aug 2017 12:20

I have also not had my season ticket come through, I bought at the start of July and waited till the middle of July and hadn't received it so emailed the ticketing office and they said they hadn't sent them out yet.

I then emailed on the 5th august and they said it has already been sent out but i hadn't received it, so they sent out two paper tickers for fuham and aston villa and said will reissue a new season ticket but nothing yet.

I will give it to the 1st september before i contact them again. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Hampshire Royal
Hob Nob Regular

by Hampshire Royal » 22 Aug 2017 13:10

My son ordered our Sts in April to get the bigger discount. He paid for them using either a Bank Card or Credit Card.

He had changed his address, and I was told that they had (probably) been sent to his old address, even though they must have had his new address to allow the card payment!! We hadn't received them by the beginning of this month. I rang the ticket office and was told that they would be sent to my address in the next couple of days. I received paper tickets for Fulham and Villa, but still no Sts.

I rang again on Saturday and was told they'd been printed and would be sent out immediately.It is now Tuesday, and still no Sts. I'll give them until the end of the week!!

Regardless of how good or bad the team are playing, it's rubbish like this that makes supporting the club difficult.

Forbury Lion
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Forbury Lion » 22 Aug 2017 13:13

If you're having delivery issues, maybe you can arrange to collect them pre-game?

Hampshire Royal
Hob Nob Regular

by Hampshire Royal » 22 Aug 2017 13:17

Forbury Lion If you're having delivery issues, maybe you can arrange to collect them pre-game?

That's what I'll have to do, I guess. Except that I drive in from Essex, pick the son up on the way, park in Green Park so the last thing I want to do is queue up at the ticket office with no guarantee that I'll actually get them!!

I'm not sure the problems are delivery problems. I'm not paranoid, or anything, but I get the feeling that the club are just against me

RoyalBlue
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber
Location: Developed a pathological hatred of snakes on 14/10/19

by RoyalBlue » 22 Aug 2017 13:32

Forbury Lion Jackie Evans is the supporter liason officer, very good at getting things resolved from all accounts. Try sending her a nice e-mail jevans@readingfc.co.uk

I second this. She is superb. She's a friend of the 'fan' and understands our psyche! As such, she is a great asset for Reading Football Club.

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 22 Aug 2017 16:59

RoyalBlue
Forbury Lion Jackie Evans is the supporter liason officer, very good at getting things resolved from all accounts. Try sending her a nice e-mail jevans@readingfc.co.uk

I second this. She is superb. She's a friend of the 'fan' and understands our psyche! As such, she is a great asset for Reading Football Club.

+1 very positive experience dealing with her.

Greatwesternline
Hob Nob Addict

by Greatwesternline » 22 Aug 2017 17:03

TadleyDave Been supporting Reading since 1959 and been a season ticket holder since 2001-2002 season but this season has been a disaster in that myself,wife & daughter still haven't received our new season tickets,just wondering how widespread this is.I have to keep ringing the ticket office to find out where they are and have had to use paper tickets for the three games that we have attended this season,for tonight's game we have to collect them from the ticket office.

I did enquire if the points that we would have got by entering the stadium for matches can be claimed back but the answer I got was a waste of time,so anyone else still waiting for theirs?

Pretty sure you don't get points for entering the stadium, you just get the whole lot when you buy the ticket.

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 22 Aug 2017 17:05

Greatwesternline
TadleyDave Been supporting Reading since 1959 and been a season ticket holder since 2001-2002 season but this season has been a disaster in that myself,wife & daughter still haven't received our new season tickets,just wondering how widespread this is.I have to keep ringing the ticket office to find out where they are and have had to use paper tickets for the three games that we have attended this season,for tonight's game we have to collect them from the ticket office.

Pretty sure you don't get points for entering the stadium, you just get the whole lot when you buy the ticket.

Not the old points for games. Yhe new ones for auctions and discounts. You get them for entering an hour early.

10 posts   •   Page 1 of 1