Dunno but sure you’ve already got a bet on it

double d

Re: Rival Watch

by double d » 20 Feb 2018 20:39

Hound
double d Sunderland are worse.

I wonder what the odds will be on them going down to L2 next season :lol:

Dunno but sure you’ve already got a bet on it

What a pfucking idiotic post. Of course I haven't!!!!!!!

Reading4eva
Hob Nob Regular

by Reading4eva » 20 Feb 2018 21:15

You know what I think Burton might get out of this. They have at least heart and passion and fight. Birmingham look poor though.

genome
Hob Nob Legend

by genome » 20 Feb 2018 21:21

Reading4eva You know what I think Burton might get out of this. They have at least heart and passion and fight. Birmingham look poor though.

Worst flounce ever

John Smith
Hob Nob Regular

by John Smith » 21 Feb 2018 13:34

Not the worst shout I've heard.

Although just wondering why we're mentioning Sunderland in a "Rivals" topic thread? They're 7 points and 17 goals worse off than us. Call it 8 points, (3 wins).

double d

by double d » 21 Feb 2018 13:48

John Smith

Although just wondering why we're mentioning Sunderland in a "Rivals" topic thread? They're 7 points and 17 goals worse off than us. Call it 8 points, (3 wins).

Ffs John. You really are pissing about aren't you. There are how many games left?

If we lose the next 3 and they win what happens?

John Smith
Hob Nob Regular

by John Smith » 21 Feb 2018 13:52

double d
John Smith

Ffs John. You really are pissing about aren't you. There are how many games left?

If we lose the next 3 and they win what happens?

Then a pig with wings flaps past my bedroom window.

Hound
Hob Nob Legend

by Hound » 21 Feb 2018 14:07

Brum seemed to have a full on melt down last night - Fans booing the boss, Keeper writing apologies on twitter.

Seems their mini revival may have crashed to an end

Sutekh
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Sutekh » 21 Feb 2018 14:09

Hound Brum seemed to have a full on melt down last night - Fans booing the boss, Keeper writing apologies on twitter.

And they don't have Reading to play to get started again.

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 21 Feb 2018 14:11

Reading4eva You know what I think Burton might get out of this. They have at least heart and passion and fight. Birmingham look poor though.

I thought you'd oxf*rd off to Bournemouth?

Hound
Hob Nob Legend

by Hound » 21 Feb 2018 21:34

Not rivals to us, but Derby losing to a pretty poor and off form Leeds

Watched a bit and Derby are pretty basic. Certainly shouldn’t be scared of them

LUX
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by LUX » 21 Feb 2018 21:38

Jinx, 2-2 now

Hound
Hob Nob Legend

by Hound » 21 Feb 2018 21:41

Yeah literally the second I posted :)

Still matters not, dropping points at home. Watched the last 10 - Leeds were pretty rancid

Royalwaster
Hob Nob Regular

by Royalwaster » 21 Feb 2018 21:44

Hound Brum seemed to have a full on melt down last night - Fans booing the boss, Keeper writing apologies on twitter.

If you look at the highlights they could easily have lost 10:0 ... and most of the 5 goals were comedy defending! What a mess.

Denver Royal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Denver Royal » 21 Feb 2018 22:04

Rant at the pub:

Cardiff 1-0 winners at Ipswich tonight, I see. Which of course, is how you win at Ipswich.

Cardiff just won 1-0 on Saturday, too, over Boro (which of course, is how you beat Boro, cos they are good defensively). Morrison soared over Gibson to head the winner. (Our beloved, and 6mil self-rated, Liam Moore prolly doesn't soar over Gibson. Does he still go up for corners?).

Warnock pre-game: 'Hey, get it to HT 0-0, lads. No worries. Keep it tight for an hour. Then win some free kicks up their end, and I'll send Morrison and Bamba up for it. We've practiced it over and over. 1-0, job done, good night'.

Cardiff have six over 6'3 in their starting eleven. And they just signed Madine at 6'3. Plus, they can also bring on Halford, like tonight. Gunnarsson, also big, tough and mean, has been out a while. Morrison and Bamba score goals with headers from set pieces, often fouling in the process. Warnock always rides the refs. Stam not so much.

(Burnley did the same in Champ. They won 1-0 at Preston on a set piece in a crucial game in their promo year. We don't really do 1-0's at Preston. Not really in our make up. Look at Burnley's 1-0s this season in PL. Not very attractive or entertaining, though. Bored stiff, and all that. 'I'm spending my hard-earned, how are we supposed to vent our anger!?').

Morrison and Halford used to be our's. We could have signed Bamba. Wolves and Cardiff have conceded the least goals this season. They currently sit in 1st and 2nd place in the Champ.

We aren't a 1-0 team. We don't have the players for it. Cardiff have seven 1-0 wins this season, with more to come. We've had one all season. If we had another one, it would be picked apart. 'I wasn't entertained!'.

Warnock must laugh at a lot of teams, stumbling, fumbling, bumbling around, trying to find their own formulas. 'Thanks for playing', etc. You could write the script once Cardiff hired him a year ago with them near the bottom. It wouldn't take long. Is it hard to get out of the Champ? He shipped Tomlin out cos he isn't a 90 minute player, and he isn't. Warnock, 85th min, 1-0 up at Forest, its done. Next morning, we moan that Stam can't hold a lead.

We don't want Warnock here, though. We wouldn't welcome that Portugeezer bloke, either. We wouldn't even want Dyche. He talks funny. Nope, we is going to do it our way, in the middle of the 3-year plan. Get promo, doing it pretty, on our budget, and then play em off the park in the Prem, too. And in the mean time, we can lobby for Gilkes. :o

/rant :wink:
Last edited by Denver Royal on 22 Feb 2018 08:54, edited 8 times in total.

alfie9

by alfie9 » 21 Feb 2018 22:18

LOLeeds. Their constant bottling is one of the only silver linings this season

Jackson Corner
Hob Nob Regular

by Jackson Corner » 21 Feb 2018 22:39

Denver Royal Cardiff 1-0 winners at Ipswich. Which of course, is how you win at Ipswich. Cardiff have six over 6'3 in their starting eleven. Plus, they can bring on Halford. Gunnarsson, also big, tough and mean, has been out a while. Morrison and Bamba score goals with headers from set pieces, often fouling in the process. Warnock always rides the refs. 1-0, thank you, and goodnight. Burnley did the same in Champ. Morrison and Halford used to be our's. Wolves and Cardiff have conceded the least goals, and currently sit in 1st and 2nd. We aren't a 1-0 team. We don't have the players for it. Cardiff have seven 1-0 wins this season, with more to come. We've had one all season. Warnock must laugh at a lot of teams, stumbling and humbling around, trying to find their own formulas. 'Thanks for playing', etc. You could write the script once Cardiff hired him. It wouldn't take long. He shipped Tomlin out cos he isn't a 90 minute player. We don't want Warnock here, though.

Totally agree hate him love him he knows what to do to get teams out of this league. No good playing that way in the premier league as you soon get found out. AKA Pullis and Allardyce are the same. All these foreign coaches in the Championship and it’s still the old boys who know how to get the job done.

/rant :wink:

tidus_mi2
Hob Nob Addict

by tidus_mi2 » 21 Feb 2018 23:29

Leeds haven't won since boxing day, I do wonder if that run will still be going by the time we play them on March 10th.

Awayawayaway

by Awayawayaway » 21 Feb 2018 23:35

Few people a little obsessed with Leeds on here for some reason

TiagoIlori

by TiagoIlori » 21 Feb 2018 23:35

At best we’ll take a 1-0 lead before half time and Stam makes the same oxf*rd mistake he’s made ALL season so we don’t win

17237 posts