BFTG - Brentford

129 posts
Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

Re: BFTG - Brentford

by Ian Royal » 16 Feb 2017 11:48

LWJ
Ian Royal I've always gone to games despite what the morons like to tell everyone. Though I've had the odd season where it's only been a handful, mostly in the PL.

I had a season ticket for this year but gave it up in disgust when McDermott was sacked. Obviously things have turned out brilliantly and the Thais have proved they can pick a good manager. It's frustrating I'm missing our best season in about 5 years, but I'm quite enjoying having my weekends back, it was tiring losing an entire Saturday every other week.

I might make the odd game before the end of the season, but if not this would be the first time since 1993/4 I haven't made a single game. I'll be back with a ST next year almost certainly. The last three years were pretty soul destroying.

Why were you not tempted to get a half ST based on how we are doing? Are you just being stubborn?
I absolutely was tempted. Part stubborn, part punishing myself for losing faith, part enjoying the break, part expecting us to start drifting off the pace.

The Informant

by The Informant » 16 Feb 2017 11:51

So you only watch us if we're good.

Fezza

by Fezza » 16 Feb 2017 12:09

The Informant So you only watch us if we're good.

I'm pretty certain his comments above show that he only watches us when we're sh!t.

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Ian Royal » 16 Feb 2017 12:37

Quite the reverse apparently, dickhead.

The Informant

by The Informant » 16 Feb 2017 13:27

Ian Royal

Quite the reverse apparently, dickhead.

Rattolfled

Basically, you watched us play for a couple of seasons deciding your radio wasn't good enough anymore, gave up because we weren't improving and now you're saying you might come back next season because we're good again.

:lol:

Stockport Royal

by Stockport Royal » 16 Feb 2017 13:47

genome
Ian Royal I had a season ticket for this year but gave it up in disgust when McDermott was sacked.

Oof :lol:

I hope you found a random member of staff at the stadium and threw it in their face, marching away chanting the McDermott song defiantly, while the Thais stood watching from the boardroom window wondering what huge mistake they must have made.

Top Flight
Hob Nob Regular

by Top Flight » 16 Feb 2017 14:07

Waving our pants around is how we normally protest and send messages to the board.

genome
Hob Nob Legend

by genome » 16 Feb 2017 16:52

Interesting that despite the criticism on here, Danny Williams thinks Stam is a tactical genius.

http://www.readingchronicle.co.uk/sport ... al_genius/

Sutekh
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Sutekh » 16 Feb 2017 17:25

genome Interesting that despite the criticism on here, Danny Williams thinks Stam is a tactical genius.

http://www.readingchronicle.co.uk/sport ... al_genius/

".... and nobody wants to have a fight with Jaap Stam" 8)

129 posts