Back from the shambles - Brum

179 posts
AthleticoSpizz
Hob Nob Legend

Re: Back from the shambles - Brum

by AthleticoSpizz » 02 Jan 2018 22:27

2 world wars, 1 world cup
tee peg
Sutekh ParPhrasing slightly but in essence the openong After match interview question with Jaap

Tim. Jaap that was dreadful
Jaap. No, not at all

:shock: :lol:

this is a wind up............?

Nope. Stam *actually* refuses to see a problem. Apparently there's nothing wrong with the system either because it works for other teams.
and by acknowledging that it works for “other teams” it is effectively signing his own death warrant??

In all fairness, he came around a little bit at the end of his interview...almost recognised peoples discontent. Good prodding TD

Longhorn1970
Hob Nob Regular

by Longhorn1970 » 02 Jan 2018 22:27

Longhorn1970

Nope. Stam *actually* refuses to see a problem. Apparently there's nothing wrong with the system either because it works for other teams.

PSG and Man City ??!

If it works for them it should work for us. The players must be taking the mick I guess...

The guys a fool, you play to your players strength not a system which is totally out of their reach

Blue Label

by Blue Label » 02 Jan 2018 22:33

Longhorn1970
Longhorn1970
PSG and Man City ??!

If it works for them it should work for us. The players must be taking the mick I guess...

The guys a fool, you play to your players strength not a system which is totally out of their reach

Totally this. Work with what you have

BR0B0T
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by BR0B0T » 02 Jan 2018 22:34

Snowflake Royal
If Stam does go, can we have a clear out of the medical and fitness team as well? Because that side of things appears to have been a shambles for about a decade now.

This is the sort of thing really thick pcunts say...

Millsy
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Millsy » 02 Jan 2018 22:36

BR0B0T
Snowflake Royal
If Stam does go, can we have a clear out of the medical and fitness team as well? Because that side of things appears to have been a shambles for about a decade now.

There are some really flipping thick comments on this forum but what's wrong with this? Haven't we had an extraordinarily long injury list in recent times?

BR0B0T
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by BR0B0T » 02 Jan 2018 22:38

BR0B0T
Snowflake Royal

There are some really flipping thick comments on this forum but what's wrong with this? Haven't we had an extraordinarily long injury list in recent times?

Jesus fcuking christ

Ascotexgunner
Hob Nob Addict

by Ascotexgunner » 02 Jan 2018 22:40

JS has stated we will be fielding a weakened side for the game at Stevenage.......I really do fear the worst.

genome
Hob Nob Legend

by genome » 02 Jan 2018 22:43

Full summary from me tomorrow... but right now, I'm wet, cold, and miserable. And deflated.

Ugh. The playoff final seems an eternity ago.

double d

by double d » 02 Jan 2018 22:44

2 world wars, 1 world cup I can't believe you're all so fickle. After the 1-1 Barnsley draw everyone loved Stam for being an absolute legend and we let in two unlucky goals in an otherwise flawless performance reminiscent of the 106-team and suddenly you all want Stam out. By the way I'm joking. I need to sleep.

You must be on LSD

genome
Hob Nob Legend

by genome » 02 Jan 2018 22:45

By the way, I enjoyed Stam's post match comparison to us and Leicester, who went from winning the league to struggling the following season.

Did he forget their manager got sacked as a result? :lol:

AthleticoSpizz
Hob Nob Legend

by AthleticoSpizz » 02 Jan 2018 22:46

Ascotexgunner JS has stated we will be fielding a weakened side for the game at Stevenage.......I really do fear the worst.
that’ll be his first-choice 11 then

etc.

WoodleyRoyal
Hob Nob Addict
Location: when was the last time you did something for the first time?

by WoodleyRoyal » 02 Jan 2018 22:49

genome Full summary from me tomorrow... but right now, I'm wet, cold, and miserable. And deflated.

Oh fab can't wait , I'll be sure to keep pressing f5 awaiting your comments tomorrow then....they are usually so insightful :roll:

Honestly gnome [sic] do you think we hang on your every word ffs? Do me a favour you mahoosive punt :|
Last edited by WoodleyRoyal on 02 Jan 2018 22:51, edited 1 time in total.

Ascotexgunner
Hob Nob Addict

by Ascotexgunner » 02 Jan 2018 22:49

AthleticoSpizz
Ascotexgunner JS has stated we will be fielding a weakened side for the game at Stevenage.......I really do fear the worst.
that’ll be his first-choice 11 then

etc.

GPWM.....What exactly is a weakened Reading team. :lol:

stanmoreroyal

by stanmoreroyal » 02 Jan 2018 22:50

We're suffering from the Australian flu and therefore neither my sons or I was there tonight.
I'm sure that the players are to some extent following game plans that they don't have any faith in and are perhaps less stupid than it would appear. Are they actually now trying to free themselves of the tactical shackles that Stam imposes on them by deliberately not taking responsibility on the pitch? Refusing to throw the kitchen sink when 0-2 down at home against bottom of the table even when the manager has urged the centre back forward seems too suggest they want to have the style discredited to the point that there is a change of manager. Jaap may be calm (and feel it wasn't appalling when talking toTim D) but i bet he tears some of those players to shreds of they go off plan. They've stopped playing for him and are serving up a parody of possession football.
How about player manager? Mick Gooding? Any kind of passion is better than this turgid stuff. With the money that's been spent on players and a decent academy the team should be performing better.
It's not just about winning more games, though heaven knows we need to, it's about the desire. They connection with the fans is almost totally broken and the only way to go is change. Jaap keeps saying it's about choices, bigging up the opposition and such but he doesn't seem able to accept that the heart isn't there.
There is only one decision to take and that's get someone who cares more. What a tragic day it was when Sir John sold his controlling shares. He was a fan. He cared.
So do i!

Jagermesiter1871
Hob Nob Regular

by Jagermesiter1871 » 02 Jan 2018 22:50

Is there a link to the radio interview?

double d

by double d » 02 Jan 2018 22:51

WoodleyRoyal
genome Full summary from me tomorrow... but right now, I'm wet, cold, and miserable. And deflated.

Oh fab can't wait m, I'll be sure to keep pressing f5 awaiting your comments tomorrow then....they are usually so insightful :roll:

Honestly gnome [sic] do you think we hang on your every word ffs? Do me a favour you mahoosive punt :|

That was needLess. I think you may be a tad drunk. I am one of many who likes genomes insights.

Ascotexgunner
Hob Nob Addict

by Ascotexgunner » 02 Jan 2018 22:52

Jagermesiter1871 Is there a link to the radio interview?

BBC Radio Berks will have a podcast up shortly.
Or there maybe one on TuenIn Radio.
The interview is a real eye opener.

genome
Hob Nob Legend

by genome » 02 Jan 2018 22:53

WoodleyRoyal

Oh fab can't wait m, I'll be sure to keep pressing f5 awaiting your comments tomorrow then....they are usually so insightful :roll:

A crushing criticism from one so intelligent.

Was just saying I'll do tomorrow because I can't be arsed to do it now, that's all. Maybe go to bed m8?

WoodleyRoyal
Hob Nob Addict
Location: when was the last time you did something for the first time?

by WoodleyRoyal » 02 Jan 2018 22:56

double d
WoodleyRoyal

That was needLess. I think you may be a tad drunk. I am one of many who likes genomes insights.

And here is the village idiot mashing the keyboard with his head wand. You can oxf*rd off and all you social retard

Jackson Corner
Hob Nob Regular

by Jackson Corner » 02 Jan 2018 22:57

He said the players need a rest? From what? Losing. It looked like our back four were auditioning for the Walking Dead. On the plus side we will be favourites for the Jonstones Paint Trophy next season.

179 posts