BFTG Sheffield Wednesday

Theroyalbox
Hob Nob Regular

Re: BFTG Sheffield Wednesday

by Theroyalbox » 29 Jan 2018 08:21

Old Man Andrews
Snowflake Royal
Scutterbucketz
Yes, absolutely. I’m struggling to think of a shitter all round lack of effort from everyone.

I nominate that Burton goal where somehow a shit flat throw went past about 3 defenders in our box to be tucked in by someone a yard ahead of his marker.

YES!!! This was a real classic. Nobody more surprised about it than the thrower when it went in. Everything about it was crap.
In our current plight the forum should run a "Crap Goal Concession of the Month" award with all monthly winners going on to face off in May. So many nominees this season.

Can I nominate the goal against Brentford a few years ago where about 4 players slid in and Pearce fell on his face or something like that, a little video went round about it im fairly sure

John Smith
Hob Nob Regular

by John Smith » 29 Jan 2018 10:04

Scutterbucketz The defending for their third was non existent. Absolutely pathetic.

The keeper doesn't dive either. I'd say this should be investigated for match fixing

windermereROYAL
Hob Nob Addict

by windermereROYAL » 29 Jan 2018 10:28

John Smith
Scutterbucketz The defending for their third was non existent. Absolutely pathetic.

The keeper doesn't dive either. I'd say this should be investigated for match fixing

TBH I think he come wide of his goal anticipating the easy touch back from Moore or Ilori that should have came , instead they left it for each other and Boyd got a touch to toe it into the empty net.

Scutterbucketz
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Scutterbucketz » 29 Jan 2018 10:41

windermereROYAL
John Smith

TBH I think he come wide of his goal anticipating the easy touch back from Moore or Ilori that should have came , instead they left it for each other and Boyd got a touch to toe it into the empty net.

Yes, I agree. He obviously had way too much faith in the ability of his defenders.