MATCHWATCH : Middlesbrough (a) sponsored by a neat finish from Paul Holsgrove

191 posts
Hound
Hob Nob Legend

Re: MATCHWATCH : Middlesbrough (a) sponsored by a neat finish from Paul Holsgrove

by Hound » 10 Feb 2018 17:38

JLow ratings, looks impressive:

Player ratings after today's game: Mannone 5, Gunter 6, Ilori 4, Moore 5, Bacuna 5, van den Berg 4, Kelly 5, Edwards 5, Aluko 4, McCleary 4, Bodvarsson 4. Subs: Clement 7, Martin 7, Kermorgant 5

windermereROYAL
Hob Nob Addict

Re: MATCHWATCH : Middlesbrough (a) sponsored by a neat finish from Paul Holsgrove

by windermereROYAL » 10 Feb 2018 17:40

Hound JLow ratings, looks impressive:

Player ratings after today's game: Mannone 5, Gunter 6, Ilori 4, Moore 5, Bacuna 5, van den Berg 4, Kelly 5, Edwards 5, Aluko 4, McCleary 4, Bodvarsson 4. Subs: Clement 7, Martin 7, Kermorgant 5

Any points for the gaffer?

Hound
Hob Nob Legend

by Hound » 10 Feb 2018 17:40

Just seen the missed pen - stunningly awful

Snowball
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowball » 10 Feb 2018 17:43

You can still get 9-1 Reading to be relegated

Dick Habbin's hairdo
Hob Nob Regular

by Dick Habbin's hairdo » 10 Feb 2018 17:45

Snowball You can still get 9-1 Reading to be relegated

Blimey, that's generous. It would be churlish not to....

And, on the bright side, think what Hobnob will be like this time next year when the Mad House is at maximum capacity and we sell out all aways as RFC romp to the top of Div 3.... :roll:

Barney
Hob Nob Regular

by Barney » 10 Feb 2018 17:51

Snowball You can still get 9-1 Reading to be relegated

Just to add, nearly every bookie has us at 6/1 to go down. Burton and Sunderland are odds on.

Readingfanman
Hob Nob Regular

by Readingfanman » 10 Feb 2018 17:53

The 9/1 with Blacktype was before today's game. Everywhere is 6/1.

tidus_mi2
Hob Nob Addict

by tidus_mi2 » 10 Feb 2018 18:01

There's a very realistic scenario where Reading, Oxford and Swindon would be in the same division for the first time since the 2000-01 season.

Don't think we're going down though.

10539.4 Miles Away
Hob Nob Regular

by 10539.4 Miles Away » 10 Feb 2018 18:02

Fair play to Dellor for pushing Aluko in the interview, fairly telling that Aluko tried to dodge questions about the owners, also unfortunately gave me no confidence that the team has what it takes to drag us out of this. I still don't think we'll go down but I also don't believe that will be due to us.

Oilroyal
Hob Nob Regular

by Oilroyal » 10 Feb 2018 18:06

10539.4 Miles Away Fair play to Dellor for pushing Aluko in the interview, fairly telling that Aluko tried to dodge questions about the owners, also unfortunately gave me no confidence that the team has what it takes to drag us out of this.

And you came to this conclusion after how many games? and trust me, STAM WILL BE TAKING US DOWN

windermereROYAL
Hob Nob Addict

by windermereROYAL » 10 Feb 2018 18:13

Haven`t missed a home game in something like 5 years, but if we lose at Forest there`s no way I will be there for the Derby game. seriously pissed of now.

Oilroyal
Hob Nob Regular

by Oilroyal » 10 Feb 2018 18:15

windermereROYAL Haven`t missed a home game in something like 5 years, but if we lose at Forest there`s no way I will be there for the Derby game. seriously pissed of now.

no one should be going anywhere near the oxf*rd place... have a look where we are and what's happening to our club.... Keep away and Get Stam out! FFS

10539.4 Miles Away
Hob Nob Regular

by 10539.4 Miles Away » 10 Feb 2018 18:18

Oilroyal
10539.4 Miles Away Fair play to Dellor for pushing Aluko in the interview, fairly telling that Aluko tried to dodge questions about the owners, also unfortunately gave me no confidence that the team has what it takes to drag us out of this.

And you came to this conclusion after how many games? and trust me, STAM WILL BE TAKING US DOWN

Oh oil. Whilst I may be a long way physically from the games I follow pretty closely. The interview with Aluko was the first post match player interview with Dellor for quite a long time and therefore interesting. I had previously had a belief that the players had it in them to wrestle us free but his answers gave me little hope at all. He was incredibly defensive from the off which could allude to Stams management style but I won't draw that conclusion, rather I'd prefer to think he was just pissed off after losing again.

Either way I don't think we'll go down and if you do then may I direct you to bet365 who are still offering 8/1 on us going down, I suggest you lump on.

Oilroyal
Hob Nob Regular

by Oilroyal » 10 Feb 2018 18:19

10539.4 Miles Away
Oilroyal

Oh oil. Whilst I may be a long way physically from the games I follow pretty closely. The interview with Aluko was the first post match player interview with Dellor for quite a long time and therefore interesting. I had previously had a belief that the players had it in them to wrestle us free but his answers gave me little hope at all. He was incredibly defensive from the off which could allude to Stams management style but I won't draw that conclusion, rather I'd prefer to think he was just pissed off after losing again.

Either way I don't think we'll go down and if you do then may I direct you to bet365 who are still offering 8/1 on us going down, I suggest you lump on.

Genuine question. From our last 5 games, what makes you so sure we wont go down?

Oilroyal
Hob Nob Regular

by Oilroyal » 10 Feb 2018 18:21

He's been incredibly defensive in interviews all season. It's only now that most fans are seeing it.

10539.4 Miles Away
Hob Nob Regular

by 10539.4 Miles Away » 10 Feb 2018 18:24

Oilroyal He's been incredibly defensive in interviews all season. It's only now that most fans are seeing it.

You are right Stam has been defensive all season, apart from when he's attacking Dellor, the fans or his own players. This time though it was Aluko's interview I was referring to, was surprised he was defensive from the off.

In answer to the second question, I've seen absolutely nothing that makes me think we will keep ourselves up, I just don't believe that we are one of the three worst teams in the division. All of which I said in my previous post.

10539.4 Miles Away
Hob Nob Regular

by 10539.4 Miles Away » 10 Feb 2018 18:26

10539.4 Miles Away
Oilroyal He's been incredibly defensive in interviews all season. It's only now that most fans are seeing it.

You are right Stam has been defensive all season, apart from when he's attacking Dellor, the fans or his own players. This time though it was Aluko's interview I was referring to, was surprised he was defensive from the off.

In answer to the second question, I've seen absolutely nothing that makes me think we will keep ourselves up, I just don't believe that we are one of the three worst teams in the division. All of which I said in my previous post.

Err. Actually I didn't say that specifically. But it's what I meant :lol:

Henley Royal 1

by Henley Royal 1 » 10 Feb 2018 18:32

10539.4 Miles Away
Oilroyal

8/1 is a huge price.

Oilroyal
Hob Nob Regular

by Oilroyal » 10 Feb 2018 18:33

10539.4 Miles Away

I hope you're right because unlike years ago, our fanbase is as weak as Stam's weekly team selections, simply putting a team out to fail. In other words, this town and its football fans no longer have a voice. We no longer come together to voice our feeling and therefore we are of no relevance.

Fans need to unit. If you don’t want to unit, just keep moaning on HNA and see where that gets us.

genome
Hob Nob Legend

by genome » 10 Feb 2018 18:35

Oilroyal Fans need to unit. If you don’t want to unit, just keep moaning on HNA and see where that gets us.

What do you suggest then?

191 posts