Back from the no game...

5 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
Forest Gump

Back from the no game...

by Forest Gump » 17 Feb 2018 23:20

I must say this is the most relaxed and positive Saturday evening I’ve had all season.
Can’t work out why???
Oh, I know: it’s because I didn’t have to see our beloved bunch of over-rated tw@tsters get tonked by a proper football team for a change!
And didn’t had to endure yet another Stam interview while painfully trying to distill the latest excuse out of 5 minutes worth of total bollox.
Really enjoyed today. Of course they’ll go and ruin next weekend - won’t they???

tidus_mi2
Hob Nob Addict

Re: Back from the no game...

by tidus_mi2 » 18 Feb 2018 00:07

Conversely, I would much rather have had another shit performance than no Reading game at all.

Hound
Hob Nob Legend

by Hound » 18 Feb 2018 12:16

Tbh in terms of Reading’s fortunes, that was our best weekend for months

John Smith
Hob Nob Regular

by John Smith » 19 Feb 2018 09:41

Forest Gump I must say this is the most relaxed and positive Saturday evening I’ve had all season.
Can’t work out why???
Oh, I know: it’s because I didn’t have to see our beloved bunch of over-rated tw@tsters get tonked by a proper football team for a change!
And didn’t had to endure yet another Stam interview while painfully trying to distill the latest excuse out of 5 minutes worth of total bollox.
Really enjoyed today. Of course they’ll go and ruin next weekend - won’t they???

You are far and away the worst poster on here.

No one is making you go and watch Reading - you make that decision you miserable old sod. Stop making pointless topics spouting negativity.

Tilehurstsouthbank
Hob Nob Regular

by Tilehurstsouthbank » 19 Feb 2018 15:10

John Smith
Forest Gump I must say this is the most relaxed and positive Saturday evening I’ve had all season.
Can’t work out why???

You are far and away the worst poster on here.

No one is making you go and watch Reading - you make that decision you miserable old sod. Stop making pointless topics spouting negativity.

Get a room you two!

5 posts   •   Page 1 of 1