League Cup 2nd round draw

Tilehurstsouthbank
Hob Nob Regular

Re: League Cup 2nd round draw

by Tilehurstsouthbank » 17 Aug 2018 15:41

Hound Surprised people wanted Oxford really. Horrible stadium in a horrible part of some hard to get to place that it isn’t even very close to Reading.

That's not the point. It's Oxford! Despised local rivals. Even if we've not been in the same league for Donkeys!

windermereROYAL
Hob Nob Addict

by windermereROYAL » 17 Aug 2018 17:07

Wednesday 29th August, maybe on the box?

Lower West
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Lower West » 17 Aug 2018 17:40

windermereROYAL Wednesday 29th August, maybe on the box?

Not the 28th?

The Royal Forester
Hob Nob Regular

by The Royal Forester » 17 Aug 2018 18:02

Lower West

Not the 28th?

No, to both questions I should think. Watford are playing on the previous Sunday.

windermereROYAL
Hob Nob Addict

by windermereROYAL » 17 Aug 2018 18:32

The Royal Forester
Lower West

Not the 28th?

No, to both questions I should think. Watford are playing on the previous Sunday.

Correct

Reading4eva
Hob Nob Regular

by Reading4eva » 17 Aug 2018 20:41

Old Man Andrews
Reading4eva
East Grinstead Royal I was only talking to my eldest son about that a few days ago. I remember driving along the M4 thinking the world will never be quite the same after today. I guess I was right, although not in quite the way I had imagined. As for the game, I know there were chants of "Shaka is a Royal" and we won on penalties. Don't remember much else apart from a general feeling of bewilderment among the crowd.

I remember that game. In fact, as a 15 year old kid it was respite from the news although everyone was like zombies, in their own minds. Surprised it still went ahead

Scenes I never ever want to see again in my lifetime

Such a shame we didn't draw Bournemouth eh Reading4eva. You could have worn your half and half shirt.

Hello again you https://youtu.be/T2-uEHL2zjo

Reading4eva
Hob Nob Regular

by Reading4eva » 17 Aug 2018 20:44

Old Man Andrews
Reading4eva
East Grinstead Royal I was only talking to my eldest son about that a few days ago. I remember driving along the M4 thinking the world will never be quite the same after today. I guess I was right, although not in quite the way I had imagined. As for the game, I know there were chants of "Shaka is a Royal" and we won on penalties. Don't remember much else apart from a general feeling of bewilderment among the crowd.

I remember that game. In fact, as a 15 year old kid it was respite from the news although everyone was like zombies, in their own minds. Surprised it still went ahead

Scenes I never ever want to see again in my lifetime

Such a shame we didn't draw Bournemouth eh Reading4eva. You could have worn your half and half shirt.

Would have been interesting chap but maybe next round. The Cherries have a visit from Milton Keynes Dons