Tim Dellors Commentary

194 posts
super darren caskey
Hob Nob Regular

Re: Tim Dellors Commentary

by super darren caskey » 28 Jul 2013 16:42

I dont think its Dellors choice to go or not go.BBCRB obviously felt that live commentary wasnt needed at this game and chose instead to have the horse racing on.

Royal Rother
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Royal Rother » 28 Jul 2013 17:40

RoyalByName So after we've been kindly treated to snippets of Reading FC throughout the off season on the Tim Dellor show, when we finally have a game Radio Berkshire don't even bother to go!! Yet he went all the way to Portugal to commentate on those matches!! I don't think Tim cares about Reading FC or the fans - he just cares about going off on a jolly! I know it's only a friendly but it's against a decent premier league side, it'll finally give us a realistic idea of what we might be able to expect from our boys this season, and it's the first game with this squad at the Mad Stad! Basically if it doesn't suit Tim Dellor's ego he won't do it.

Extended-Phenotype
Hob Nob Addict

by Extended-Phenotype » 29 Jul 2013 10:36

That's right. BBC Berks asked Tim to go and he said "F?CK YOU, BBC! I HATE READING AND THE FANS SO MUCH IT MAKES ME PUKE ORGANS, AND WANT TO STAY AT HOME AND DRAW COCKS ON PHOTOS OF ROYALBYNAME THAT I DOWNLOADED FROM WWW.LAMECROSSDRESSERS.COM"

peterroyal76
Hob Nob Regular
Location: North stand B13.......where all the empty seats are!

by peterroyal76 » 10 Aug 2013 17:52

Put in his place by Nigel again!

St. Brynjar
Hob Nob Regular

by St. Brynjar » 10 Aug 2013 18:21

peterroyal76 Put in his place by Nigel again!

How so?

Haag Royal

by Haag Royal » 12 Aug 2013 11:31

It's pretty clear that Dellor is still a McD man and will never change. Comes across as negative towards him and still living in the past.

Adkins has the measure of him though thankfully.

peterroyal76
Hob Nob Regular
Location: North stand B13.......where all the empty seats are!

by peterroyal76 » 27 Aug 2013 22:31

I can't even be bothered to troll him on twitter tonight!

joeroyal

by joeroyal » 03 Nov 2013 01:41

Haag Royal It's pretty clear that Dellor is still a McD man and will never change. Comes across as negative towards him and still living in the past.

Dellor is a knob who knows Fucx all about football and lives off the back of X Pros who are not good enough to get on Sky and they try and brain wash the stupid fools that listen to them, not 1 of that BBC Berks team have anything worthwhile to write home about (have a look at there Wikies) And yet they reel the in weak in week after weeek . Dellor you have done nothing of any note to comment on another Human being doing something that you cant do or never will do, so keep your mouth shut do your job and thats all, and take that Fuxxing Plumb out of your mouth

sandman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by sandman » 03 Nov 2013 10:09

Gets into games for free and is paid for going so at a guess he probably couldn't care less what jokeroyal thinks. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

AthleticoSpizz
Hob Nob Legend

by AthleticoSpizz » 03 Nov 2013 17:38

Yep, LOL at joeroyal.

Go listen to the competition....ooooh there aint any....is there?

Are you old enough to remember 107's offerings

TBM
Hob Nob Super-Addict
Location: Prediction League Champion 2009/2010, 2010/2011 & 2013/2014

by TBM » 05 Nov 2013 13:34

joeroyal
Haag Royal It's pretty clear that Dellor is still a McD man and will never change. Comes across as negative towards him and still living in the past.

Dellor is a knob who knows Fucx all about football and lives off the back of X Pros who are not good enough to get on Sky and they try and brain wash the stupid fools that listen to them, not 1 of that BBC Berks team have anything worthwhile to write home about (have a look at there Wikies) And yet they reel the in weak in week after weeek . Dellor you have done nothing of any note to comment on another Human being doing something that you cant do or never will do, so keep your mouth shut do your job and thats all, and take that Fuxxing Plumb out of your mouth

Surely he's there to provide us with whats happening on the pitch. I like Gooding and he does give an opinion when a player does/doesn't do something. I would hate to have some cliché trained "expert" commentating on games. Dellor and Gooding are fans, they love the club and its good to have some biased opinions when listening

Barry the bird boggler
Hob Nob Addict

by Barry the bird boggler » 05 Nov 2013 17:19

They should be biased at local level as that's what's important to the local area they serve. At national level they should be unbiased. Overall just be thankful it's not talkSport we have to put up with!

Ascotexgunner
Hob Nob Addict

by Ascotexgunner » 19 Nov 2013 08:47

Barry the bird boggler They should be biased at local level as that's what's important to the local area they serve. At national level they should be unbiased. Overall just be thankful it's not talkSport we have to put up with!

^^^^^ This

I like Dellor and his commentary. I think half of you lot would slag off anyone commentating.
And as BTBB says thank god its not Talk sport or worse still 5 Live or Sky. Carragher would tip me over the edge.

Extended-Phenotype
Hob Nob Addict

by Extended-Phenotype » 19 Nov 2013 14:02

Just popping in to give my bimonthly praise for Tim Dellor. We all love him round our way. His commentary of the game in progress is good enough to follow, the interaction with Gooding is humorous, and it's all capped off with some wonderfully inconsequential absurdity like talking about the sandwich he had the other day or a fact about pigeons.

It's like having a geeky mate talk you through the match, which in my opinion is far better than some copy-and-paste professional broadcaster.

Good stuff, Tim.

AthleticoSpizz
Hob Nob Legend

by AthleticoSpizz » 22 Nov 2013 21:41

+1

mbb

by mbb » 25 Nov 2013 18:29

His commentary on saturday v Blackburn was bloody annoying! He obviously clashes with Adkins in his interviews and this came over during the game as he kept on about Sir Steve Coppell and B McD and their team selections.

Nothing will ever beat the Coppell era or the McD years but we haved moved on and Dellor whipping up his radio listening gang for tweets and texts on monday morning was laughable to say the least. Fed up with people comparing it to the Rogers short reign, Adkins is having to deal with a growing injury list, possible unrest behind the scenes and we are still 8th nearing the end of November.

He keeps on about Adkins not answering his questions directly but McD was just as frustrating in his interviews!

That's my rant over and on friday I will still be listening to him (no choice) and I hope, along with many others, Adkins and the team ram his negativity down his throat!!!!!!!!!!

MmmMonsterMunch
Hob Nob Addict

by MmmMonsterMunch » 29 Nov 2013 22:33

Dellor - your commentary right now so so full of bile towards Adkins you are p1ssing me off. Shut your massive gob & try getting behind them. Not his fault Brian got the boot.

old woman

by old woman » 05 Dec 2013 18:19

Tuesday v Charlton really wound me up. Alnwick is pronounced Anick. Sent text and tweet to point out the error of his way only for Mick to say he knew how to pronounce it. Why then Mick did you not tell him ? :twisted:

AthleticoSpizz
Hob Nob Legend

by AthleticoSpizz » 05 Dec 2013 18:24

:roll: good grief

Besides, I thought it was annick

SHORT AND CURLY

by SHORT AND CURLY » 05 Dec 2013 19:33

old woman Tuesday v Charlton really wound me up. Alnwick is pronounced Anick. Sent text and tweet to point out the error of his way only for Mick to say he knew how to pronounce it. Why then Mick did you not tell him ? :twisted:

WHO CARES! :roll:

194 posts