Derby (A)

CountryRoyal
Hob Nob Super-Addict

Re: Derby (A)

by CountryRoyal » 21 Jan 2017 09:50

bobby1413 I don't want to get all "attendance police" about it but as we're already talking ... is Readings away support (numbers wise) the worst in the league when compared to population and size of the town?

Technically that would be Brentford or QPR (assuming it falls under the umbrella of London). Otherwise I suspect this season that might be Cardiff.

Anyway, anyone know if/where there is free parking for this?

Kitsondinho
Hob Nob Addict
Location: at a cricket ground somewhere around the country........

by Kitsondinho » 21 Jan 2017 11:04

CountryRoyal
bobby1413 I don't want to get all "attendance police" about it but as we're already talking ... is Readings away support (numbers wise) the worst in the league when compared to population and size of the town?

Technically that would be Brentford or QPR (assuming it falls under the umbrella of London). Otherwise I suspect this season that might be Cardiff.

Anyway, anyone know if/where there is free parking for this?

Not unless you fancy a bit of a trek!

LoyalRoyal22
Hob Nob Regular

by LoyalRoyal22 » 21 Jan 2017 12:20

If we lose today & on Tuesday ( genuine possibility) no need to panic. Would still be three clear of Derby and minimum one point clear of Fulham, with easier fixtures coming up.

We would still be right in the mix 8)

MR. CYNICAL

by MR. CYNICAL » 21 Jan 2017 12:23

Find going to away games are not enjoyable anymore, what, with over zealous stewards, over priced tickets, expensive travel costs, shit rail network, shit road system, with all the road works and generally too many cars on the road these days. Add to that some of the complete assholes who tend to follow Reading away nowadays, it's just not worth the hassle.

bobby1413
Hob Nob Addict

by bobby1413 » 21 Jan 2017 12:40

MR. CYNICAL Find going to away games are not enjoyable anymore, what, with over zealous stewards, over priced tickets, expensive travel costs, shit rail network, shit road system, with all the road works and generally too many cars on the road these days. Add to that some of the complete assholes who tend to follow Reading away nowadays, it's just not worth the hassle.

That's a bit cynical