RFC too soft

7 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
Barney
Hob Nob Regular

RFC too soft

by Barney » 02 Mar 2018 22:13

We give all away fans tickets for 20 quid yet very few reciprocate this offer.

In addition, we mostly allow away fans to turn up and pay on the day. Yet tomorrow there is no pay on the day and ticket sales ended at noon today. Absolutely madness.

We seem to make it so easy for away fans to get cheap tickets at our place yet almost every other club makes it difficult for us.

My point being, we just decided that a few of us would go tomorrow but have found that we can't. Absolute madness.

Zip
Hob Nob Legend

Re: RFC too soft

by Zip » 02 Mar 2018 22:21

I’m beginning to feel this way too. We are encouraging large away supports to the Mad Stad which encourages opposition teams.

tidus_mi2
Hob Nob Addict

by tidus_mi2 » 02 Mar 2018 22:52

This was exactly the same last season yet our home form was second best in the league. You're seeing correlation where there is just coincidence.

Platypuss
Hob Nob Moderator
Location: No one cares about your creative hub, so get your fukcin' hedge cut

by Platypuss » 03 Mar 2018 09:10

Barney We give all away fans tickets for 20 quid yet very few reciprocate this offer.

In addition, we mostly allow away fans to turn up and pay on the day. Yet tomorrow there is no pay on the day and ticket sales ended at noon today. Absolutely madness.

We seem to make it so easy for away fans to get cheap tickets at our place yet almost every other club makes it difficult for us.

My point being, we just decided that a few of us would go tomorrow but have found that we can't. Absolute madness.

Not sure why you think the away fans' gain equates to your loss.

WAZZOCK

by WAZZOCK » 03 Mar 2018 09:30

Barney We give all away fans tickets for 20 quid yet very few reciprocate this offer.

If away supporter attendances were that significant, then we wouldn’t win that often at home in general. Yet down the years we have taken great delight in goading a quiet mob of 4,000 away supporters, so I would imagine there isn’t much correlation.

The Wolves match has been advertised as ‘All Ticket’ all week, so you haven’t got much excuse there. Presumably it’s the case because they’re sold out in the home ends and don’t want their own supporters mixing with ours.

Elm Park Kid
Hob Nob Regular

by Elm Park Kid » 04 Mar 2018 20:07

Just because other clubs behave badly doesn't mean we should do out of spite.

We should do what's right and set an example to the rest of the league.

Theroyalbox
Hob Nob Regular

by Theroyalbox » 05 Mar 2018 10:56

i think it there are more away fans the Reading fans create a better atmosphere anyway so, im proud of my club for making football affordable rather than charging absurd prices, even though were pretty shite

7 posts   •   Page 1 of 1