Club 1871 - the What, When, Where, How, Who & Why Thread

2100 posts
Zip
Hob Nob Legend

Re: Club 1871 - the What, When, Where, How, Who & Why Thread

by Zip » 01 Dec 2018 19:57

Reasonably loud in the first half and I could just about hear them singing at a time when the Stoke fans were loud with some kind of chant. Very quiet in the second half though.

Hendo
Hob Nob Legend

by Hendo » 01 Dec 2018 22:32

Hope the club are taking a long, hard look at themselves for not opening up the whole south stand for Stoke, who couldn’t even fill out their initial allocation :roll:

Jagermesiter1871
Hob Nob Regular

by Jagermesiter1871 » 02 Dec 2018 11:54

Thought they were excellent today. Keep it up lads.

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 02 Dec 2018 14:51

Jagermesiter1871 Thought they were excellent today. Keep it up lads.

You're clearly blind and deaf. Or just a oxf*rd tool. Take your pick.

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 02 Dec 2018 14:57

Barely heard the squeekiest of peeps from the numerically, passionately, morally and vocally superior South East corner.

If OMA, royalbox, John Smith, DD and Informant put as much effort into turning up and singing as coming on here and criticising C1871 after every match we wouldn't have an atmosphere problem.

madreadingfan

by madreadingfan » 02 Dec 2018 15:52

You guys live really such a sad and pathetic life. The atmosphere has been crap for years, some fans are trying to do something about it and you cry and cry and cry. I love how Club 1871 have you so rattled. That's a triumph in itself :lol:

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 02 Dec 2018 17:58

Snowflake Royal Barely heard the squeekiest of peeps from the numerically, passionately, morally and vocally superior South East corner.

If OMA, royalbox, John Smith, DD and Informant put as much effort into turning up and singing as coming on here and criticising C1871 after every match we wouldn't have an atmosphere problem.

I don't sing. I sit in silence analysing everything and enjoy watching football that way. I know you Nazis in Club 1871 don't understand that supporters have different ways of enjoying games but it's true.

Oh and if you think you f*ckers are coming to the Eamonn Dolan next season you can f*ck right off. Nobody there wants you, even little kids point and laugh at Club 1871.

sandman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by sandman » 02 Dec 2018 18:35

Well we know what "Orion" supposedly looks like.

Kulshaw72RFC
Snowflake Royal
Kulshaw72RFC
If I get a 1/2 st, what is the best area in south to get it?

I see you haven't taken my genuinely offered and well intentioned good advice, and are instead continuing to try to play daft games on here.

It's unreserved, but no where near me would be preferable.

Im not playing games at all mate. I took your advice and it was very kind.

I do not have a season ticket so was wondering maybe as a present I should treat myself to one. I do not know what you look like so if I do get one and sit by you by mistake I apologise. I have black hair, a big scar on the side of my face and big ears. I am 5 ft 7 and of muscular-ish build .

Jagermesiter1871
Hob Nob Regular

by Jagermesiter1871 » 02 Dec 2018 18:43

Who's alter-ego is Orion? One of the usual spasdicks i assume.

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 02 Dec 2018 18:48

Jagermesiter1871 Who's alter-ego is Orion? One of the usual spasdicks i assume.

It's the same person who was The Spread or it is a Double D back up account.

AthleticoSpizz
Hob Nob Legend

by AthleticoSpizz » 02 Dec 2018 19:15

Things that make you go hmmmmm

Kulshaw72RFC

by Kulshaw72RFC » 02 Dec 2018 19:28

sandman Well we know what "Orion" supposedly looks like.

Kulshaw72RFC
Snowflake Royal I see you haven't taken my genuinely offered and well intentioned good advice, and are instead continuing to try to play daft games on here.

It's unreserved, but no where near me would be preferable.

Im not playing games at all mate. I took your advice and it was very kind.

I do not have a season ticket so was wondering maybe as a present I should treat myself to one. I do not know what you look like so if I do get one and sit by you by mistake I apologise. I have black hair, a big scar on the side of my face and big ears. I am 5 ft 7 and of muscular-ish build .

?????

Kulshaw72RFC

by Kulshaw72RFC » 02 Dec 2018 19:28

Old Man Andrews
Jagermesiter1871 Who's alter-ego is Orion? One of the usual spasdicks i assume.

It's the same person who was The Spread or it is a Double D back up account.

Oh piss off Kes ffs..... I would never be a racist pcunt like that.

sandman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by sandman » 02 Dec 2018 19:30

"Run, there's a Wolf coming!"

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 03 Dec 2018 13:49

Old Man Andrews
Snowflake Royal Barely heard the squeekiest of peeps from the numerically, passionately, morally and vocally superior South East corner.

I don't sing. I sit in silence analysing everything and enjoy watching football that way. I know you Nazis in Club 1871 don't understand that supporters have different ways of enjoying games but it's true.

Oh and if you think you f*ckers are coming to the Eamonn Dolan next season you can f*ck right off. Nobody there wants you, even little kids point and laugh at Club 1871.

I'm certainly not sitting in the deathly quiet and dull North. oxf*rd that shit.

But you can't stop people going there if they want you massive melt.

sandman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by sandman » 03 Dec 2018 14:19

Snowflake Royal
Old Man Andrews

I'm certainly not sitting in the deathly quiet and dull North. oxf*rd that shit.

Club1871 It's not about thinking we're "better" than other fans.

I understand it's difficult Ian, given the provocation, but you're not exactly helping C1871 and their stated intentions with comments like that.

It's not just you tbf. I've noticed a lot of the more involved C1871 regulars doing it. Best to put the ones who are obviously doing it to troll on ignore and get on with making C1871 the best it can be.

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 03 Dec 2018 14:35

sandman
Snowflake Royal
Old Man Andrews

Club1871 It's not about thinking we're "better" than other fans.

I understand it's difficult Ian, given the provocation, but you're not exactly helping C1871 and their stated intentions with comments like that.

It's not just you tbf. I've noticed a lot of the more involved C1871 regulars doing it. Best to put the ones who are obviously doing it to troll on ignore and get on with making C1871 the best it can be.

Nothing in that implies being a better fan. Just personal preference.

I just sit in the South, I don't in anyway speak for any of C1871 and have never claimed to do so. I don't think I've ever even said I agree with all their aims and approach.

Nothing said on here has any real affect on what happens on match day in the stands.

The Royal Forester
Hob Nob Regular

by The Royal Forester » 03 Dec 2018 15:34

Old Man Andrews

Quite! So why not let everyone enjoy the game the way they want to?

jar95

by jar95 » 05 Dec 2018 16:11

Have now seen the funniest thing on twitter. A parody of OMA, also known as Old Man Andrea :D :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

LWJ
Hob Nob Addict
Location: Hobnob Prediction League Champion 2011/2012, 2020/2021

by LWJ » 05 Dec 2018 16:18

jar95 Have now seen the funniest thing on twitter. A parody of OMA, also known as Old Man Andrea :D :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks, Jack.

2100 posts