A number of Charges satisfied today.

6 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
UpThePrem

A number of Charges satisfied today.

by UpThePrem » 14 Jan 2019 19:59

Has anyone else noticed that a number of the Reading FC Holdings charges have been satisfied today?

Global Fixed Income Fund I Limited
Gpt UK Investment Co. LTD
Vibrac Corporation

I have no idea what it actually means. Have the owners paid off a load of debt? Any experts have any idea?

DOYLERSAROYALER
Hob Nob Regular

Re: A number of Charges satisfied today.

by DOYLERSAROYALER » 14 Jan 2019 20:05

Read that a balance of £1.5m on a Vibrac debt taken out by Zingarevich and Samuelson had been paid off by current owners...so final links with the cowboys finally cut!

Zip
Hob Nob Legend

by Zip » 14 Jan 2019 20:11

DOYLERSAROYALER Read that a balance of c£1m on a Vibrac? debt taken out by Zingarevich and Samuelson had been paid off by current owners...so final links with the cowboys finally cut!

That would be good news. Wasn’t the interest rate on this debt set astronomically high?

DOYLERSAROYALER
Hob Nob Regular

by DOYLERSAROYALER » 14 Jan 2019 20:31

Zip
DOYLERSAROYALER Read that a balance of c£1m on a Vibrac? debt taken out by Zingarevich and Samuelson had been paid off by current owners...so final links with the cowboys finally cut!

That would be good news. Wasn’t the interest rate on this debt set astronomically high?

Id expect it was..to confirm the amount paid off was £1.5m...I had updated my original post to reflect this but obviously this was after you had replied to my original post..

Hound
Hob Nob Legend

by Hound » 15 Jan 2019 09:01

Think from flicking through various twitter posts, the Thais have been completely paid off.

It looks like a good thing. The last thing a club wants is lots of debts to different debtors. Would optimistically suggest that the owners are looking like they want to stay for the longish term, and though you never quite know the motivations, it looks positive

UpThePrem

by UpThePrem » 16 Jan 2019 12:46

Jonathon Low posted this :

Just to clarify for #readingfc fans, the settlement of the five loans as reported yesterday on Companies House was actually done at the time of the takeover by Dai Yongge and Dai Xiu Li (May 2017). Only came out yesterday as a belated admin exercise to remove the charges

6 posts   •   Page 1 of 1