Royal Rother
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

Re: LOLiverpooLOL - Next Season

by Royal Rother » 27 May 2018 12:32

Double d v2
genome
Double d v2
Is it really better then litas v palace?

No?

Didn't think so :lol:

Best of all the non-Reading goals I’ve seen, of course.

With my own eyes yeah it is up there for sure.

This is the best CL overhead kick

https://youtu.be/N9lMnnniEh4

You do talk some crap.

Great strike of course but the ball bounced in front of him so was coming down with no pace, directly in his eye-line etc. etc.

Not in the same league of skill level as Bale’s. Someone in non league could execute that one.

I mean, seriously.

I dunno, maybe you were on a wind up.

BR0B0T
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by BR0B0T » 27 May 2018 12:44

Victor Meldrew A shame that Liverpool didn't win it but they have had a good season and with Keita already signed up they may, with a couple of other additions, provide the biggest threat to City next season although all fans generally being optimistic by nature often feel that 2 more signings will make the difference whatever level of football they are playing at.

Next season <fingers_crossed>

Double d v2

by Double d v2 » 27 May 2018 13:20

Royal Rother
Double d v2
genome
Best of all the non-Reading goals I’ve seen, of course.

You do talk some crap.

Great strike of course but the ball bounced in front of him so was coming down with no pace, directly in his eye-line etc. etc.

Not in the same league of skill level as Bale’s. Someone in non league could execute that one.

I mean, seriously.

Oh do pfuck off you snowflake :lol:

Somebody in non league can do that? Because you see that every week don't you
You clearly gave no idea about football.

From Despair To Where?
Hob Nob Legend

by From Despair To Where? » 27 May 2018 14:54

But Rother's point is spot on, the Fiorentina player has time to set himself and pick the strike. Bale's was split second, instinctive and took a hell of a lot more to execute.

BR0B0T
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by BR0B0T » 27 May 2018 17:00

Royal Rother
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Royal Rother » 27 May 2018 17:12

Double d v2
Royal Rother
Double d v2

You do talk some crap.

I mean, seriously.

Oh do pfuck off you snowflake :lol:

Somebody in non league can do that? Because you see that every week don't you
You clearly gave no idea about football.

No you don’t see it every week just occasionally.

But then you wouldn’t expect to see the greatest overhead kick ever scored in the CL (according to you) every week would you?

Sorry, I can’t waste my time on fools who have no idea how to protect their own argument.

BR0B0T
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by BR0B0T » 27 May 2018 17:18

Double d v2
BR0B0T

:lol: :lol: :lol:

He won't be able to face the PL next season.

nah...he'll find some way to put it behind him

ZING!

Double d v2

by Double d v2 » 27 May 2018 17:22

BR0B0T
Double d v2
BR0B0T

:lol: :lol: :lol:

ZING!

:roll:

BR0B0T
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by BR0B0T » 27 May 2018 17:22

Double d v2
BR0B0T
Double d v2 :lol: :lol: :lol:

ZING!

what you rolling your eyes at you thick pcunt?!?!

Double d v2

by Double d v2 » 27 May 2018 17:24

BR0B0T
Double d v2
BR0B0T

ZING!

what you rolling your eyes at you thick pcunt?!?!

Pfuck off botbro

BR0B0T
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by BR0B0T » 27 May 2018 17:26

You'll Never Walk Alone #YAWN

Vic...stop making out that football fans of one team are any different to one another

BR0B0T
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by BR0B0T » 27 May 2018 17:36

Sutekh 3. Ramos is one of those ever so “subtle” players that tries to sail as close to the edge of the “laws” of the game as possible.

He full on elbowed Karius in the face just before the first RM goal

Prolly even hard enough to concuss him

EDIT: just seen it again...VVD pushes him into Karius

Vid on twitter

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 27 May 2018 19:50

Victor Meldrew Cracking game of football where Liverp0ol needed to take advantage of their early supremacy but Salah's injury made things more difficult.
Without the keeper's errors Real might have won anyway and there is no doubt that they have some team and squad and proven by winning 3 years on the trot, something no other club has ever done.
I thought this was one of the most entertaining finals for some time-nothing like the dross of the Chelsea-Man Utd final a few years ago and many others.
A shame that Liverpool didn't win it but they have had a good season and with Keita already signed up they may, with a couple of other additions, provide the biggest threat to City next season although all fans generally being optimistic by nature often feel that 2 more signings will make the difference whatever level of football they are playing at.

Oh, that Gareth Bale goal (the first one of course) was something else at a critical part of the game and it was good to see a great goal in such a big game.
A game that saw one of the great goals and two of the worst-a shame that it was only on BT.

Free to watch streamed on Youtube by BT too.

I thought Liverpool looked exceptional in those first 15 - 20 mins, but just couldn't carve a clear chance and made some poor decisions to finish moves.

They just lost it when Salah got injured, lost all drive and belief and let Madrid settle into the game, sitting much deeper, playing more direct, but with no out ball.

They rallied a bit after Karius' first howler, but settled back into the latter first half rhythm after equalising. A Madrid goal looked just round the corner at any minute and with Salah gone Liverpool were left hoping for a set piece, but delivery was mostly poor.

Ronaldo was total pony.

Royality creeps In
Hob Nob Regular

by Royality creeps In » 27 May 2018 20:19

Its the Bin Dippers
Who cares?

Ascotexgunner
Hob Nob Addict

by Ascotexgunner » 27 May 2018 22:08

LOL....Sala wasnt injured. He had a "shock" pain apparently. If they'd waited 5 minutes he probably would have been fine. It did suprise me the way he moved his arms and shoulders without any problems when he went off. Then he started crying which leads me to the conclusion he's either a wuss or mentally he's as fragile as a dead sea scroll. Personally it makes be laugh the way Liverpool fans have chastised Ramos yet they used to have the likes of Tommy Smith and Souness who would intimidate and leave their mark on players.

Royal Rother
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Royal Rother » 27 May 2018 23:05

Fair comment.

Hoop Blah
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Hoop Blah » 28 May 2018 08:22

Victor Meldrew Cracking game of football where Liverp0ol needed to take advantage of their early supremacy but Salah's injury made things more difficult.
Without the keeper's errors Real might have won anyway and there is no doubt that they have some team and squad and proven by winning 3 years on the trot, something no other club has ever done.
I thought this was one of the most entertaining finals for some time-nothing like the dross of the Chelsea-Man Utd final a few years ago and many others.
A shame that Liverpool didn't win it but they have had a good season and with Keita already signed up they may, with a couple of other additions, provide the biggest threat to City next season although all fans generally being optimistic by nature often feel that 2 more signings will make the difference whatever level of football they are playing at.

Oh, that Gareth Bale goal (the first one of course) was something else at a critical part of the game and it was good to see a great goal in such a big game.
A game that saw one of the great goals and two of the worst-a shame that it was only on BT.

Very fair and honest post there VM, and I agree with all of it, apart from the last point. BT made the game available for free via YouTube in the end. Not the easiest way to watch it for many viewers, but it was out there if people wanted to watch it.

If it wasn't already, and the indications are that it was, a keeper must still remain one of those additions Liverpool need to move forward. Is Butland good enough? As an England fan I'd love to see him at Liverpool and getting tested at the highest level. It looks like the Brazilian at Roma is top of Klopp's shopping list though.

Ascotexgunner
Hob Nob Addict

by Ascotexgunner » 28 May 2018 11:29

Hoop Blah

Very fair and honest post there VM, and I agree with all of it, apart from the last point. BT made the game available for free via YouTube in the end. Not the easiest way to watch it for many viewers, but it was out there if people wanted to watch it.

If it wasn't already, and the indications are that it was, a keeper must still remain one of those additions Liverpool need to move forward. Is Butland good enough? As an England fan I'd love to see him at Liverpool and getting tested at the highest level. It looks like the Brazilian at Roma is top of Klopp's shopping list though.

Looks like they'll be forced to buy now. Liverpool fans have shown their class yet again by sending him and his family
death threats. He's been ok as a keeper this season for them imo, made some good saves to keep them in games.

stealthpapes
Hob Nob Addict

by stealthpapes » 28 May 2018 11:44

Ascotexgunner LOL....Sala wasnt injured. He had a "shock" pain apparently. If they'd waited 5 minutes he probably would have been fine. It did suprise me the way he moved his arms and shoulders without any problems when he went off. Then he started crying which leads me to the conclusion he's either a wuss or mentally he's as fragile as a dead sea scroll. Personally it makes be laugh the way Liverpool fans have chastised Ramos yet they used to have the likes of Tommy Smith and Souness who would intimidate and leave their mark on players.

Any excuse

BR0B0T
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by BR0B0T » 28 May 2018 12:58

stealthpapes
Ascotexgunner LOL....Sala wasnt injured. He had a "shock" pain apparently. If they'd waited 5 minutes he probably would have been fine. It did suprise me the way he moved his arms and shoulders without any problems when he went off. Then he started crying which leads me to the conclusion he's either a wuss or mentally he's as fragile as a dead sea scroll. Personally it makes be laugh the way Liverpool fans have chastised Ramos yet they used to have the likes of Tommy Smith and Souness who would intimidate and leave their mark on players.

Any excuse

Was just googling to see how big GS was, in my mind he's a monster but...

related images show...

...who's a pussy

8646 posts