LOLiverpooLOL - Next Season

8632 posts
Ascotexgunner
Hob Nob Addict

Re: LOLiverpooLOL - Next Season

by Ascotexgunner » 28 May 2018 19:10

BR0B0T
stealthpapes
Ascotexgunner LOL....Sala wasnt injured. He had a "shock" pain apparently. If they'd waited 5 minutes he probably would have been fine. It did suprise me the way he moved his arms and shoulders without any problems when he went off. Then he started crying which leads me to the conclusion he's either a wuss or mentally he's as fragile as a dead sea scroll. Personally it makes be laugh the way Liverpool fans have chastised Ramos yet they used to have the likes of Tommy Smith and Souness who would intimidate and leave their mark on players.

Any excuse

Was just googling to see how big GS was, in my mind he's a monster but...

related images show...

...who's a pussy

Lallana is.....Souness has body hair and doesn't stand in the shower with his teamates shaving it it off like it's some kind of girls night in.

leon
Hob Nob Legend

by leon » 29 May 2018 00:46

Ascotexgunner
BR0B0T
stealthpapes
Any excuse

Was just googling to see how big GS was, in my mind he's a monster but...

related images show...

...who's a pussy

Lallana is.....Souness has body hair and doesn't stand in the shower with his teamates shaving it it off like it's some kind of girls night in.

Well quite. And he was/is as hard as nails. A few muscles and tattoos mean nothing.

Sanguine
Hob Nob Legend

by Sanguine » 04 Jun 2018 11:43

Ascotexgunner Personally it makes be laugh the way Liverpool fans have chastised Ramos yet they used to have the likes of Tommy Smith and Souness who would intimidate and leave their mark on players.

God, I love football for moronic comments like this. Most fans at Liverpool games these days were either not born or not yet old enough to go to games when Souness left the club in 1984. Fans can't chastise violent play because of x or y more than 30 years ago? :lol:

Stranded
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Stranded » 05 Jun 2018 09:34

News coming out overnight suggests that Karius sustained a concussion in the collision with Ramos in the CL Final and this could have impaired his performance in the 2nd half.

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 05 Jun 2018 09:38

Stranded News coming out overnight suggests that Karius sustained a concussion in the collision with Ramos in the CL Final and this could have impaired his performance in the 2nd half.

Certainly adds up but a big part of me is very cynical about it. Could just be a smokescreen to get Karius a bit of sympathy and get people off his back.

Either way I think Jack Butland will be the Liverpool number 1 next season, can't see Karius staying.

Hoop Blah
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Hoop Blah » 05 Jun 2018 09:51

Old Man Andrews
Stranded News coming out overnight suggests that Karius sustained a concussion in the collision with Ramos in the CL Final and this could have impaired his performance in the 2nd half.

Certainly adds up but a big part of me is very cynical about it. Could just be a smokescreen to get Karius a bit of sympathy and get people off his back.

Either way I think Jack Butland will be the Liverpool number 1 next season, can't see Karius staying.

From what I've heard/read about the story it's some doctor in the US who ran some tests and said there's a good probability he was concussed but they couldn't say when, or something inconclusive. Just sounds like a bit of a cheap excuse to be honest.

I'd like to see Butland at Liverpool but it would appear they've other targets lined up. Maybe Butland will end up at Chelsea once one of the bigger clubs take Courtois off their hands.

Stranded
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Stranded » 05 Jun 2018 10:05

Old Man Andrews

Could well be a smokescreen, but if the end result is it helps Karius move past it, gets people off his back and puts focus on concussion in football then it won't be a bad thing.

Sanguine
Hob Nob Legend

by Sanguine » 05 Jun 2018 10:20

Hoop Blah
I'd like to see Butland at Liverpool but it would appear they've other targets lined up. Maybe Butland will end up at Chelsea once one of the bigger clubs take Courtois off their hands.

Alisson looks like the primary target, Oblak spoken of too.
I'm personally surprised there isn't more talk of moves for Donnarumma or Lafont, and equally surprised the latter hasn't made the France World Cup squad. They've taken Mandanda instead, who has been 2nd or 3rd choice for his whole career. Can see Lafont having to leave Toulouse to get some recognition.

From Despair To Where?
Hob Nob Legend

by From Despair To Where? » 05 Jun 2018 10:47

If the amount of stick we used to give Nathan Abbey is anything to go by, Alisson better be thick skinned.

BR0B0T
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by BR0B0T » 05 Jun 2018 16:59

BR0B0T
Sutekh 3. Ramos is one of those ever so “subtle” players that tries to sail as close to the edge of the “laws” of the game as possible.

He full on elbowed Karius in the face just before the first RM goal

Prolly even hard enough to concuss him

EDIT: just seen it again...VVD pushes him into Karius

Vid on twitter

8)

stealthpapes
Hob Nob Addict

by stealthpapes » 05 Jun 2018 17:31

Here it is for those of you who don't want to click on the link.

BR0B0T
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by BR0B0T » 05 Jun 2018 20:11

stealthpapes Here it is for those of you who don't want to click on the link.

:D

Sutekh
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Sutekh » 09 Jun 2018 06:55

Really good program about Sir Kenneth Dalglish and his relationship with Liverpool on the BBC this week. Not just Liverpool players of the time contributing but his family and Sir Alex too.

And it is officially Sir Kenneth now...

Winston Biscuit
Hob Nob Legend

by Winston Biscuit » 09 Jun 2018 22:23

Liverpool not happy with the results of Fekir's medical due to a long standing knee problem, they say they will only pay a lower price than previously agreed, Lyon call it all off and go home.

Sutekh
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Sutekh » 10 Jun 2018 10:37

Winston Biscuit Liverpool not happy with the results of Fekir's medical due to a long standing knee problem, they say they will only pay a lower price than previously agreed, Lyon call it all off and go home.

Fekir still wants the move to Liverpool apparently so may well still happen. However if Fekir has a good World Cup other sides will no doubt take the risk. Liverpool are reportedly looking at Ousmane Dembele as an alternative though.

Also very strong rumours that Nick Pope is about to move to Anfield for £15m as replacement for Karius. Mignolet could go in opposite direction. That deal would be good for England if Pope could prove himself there next season.

Sanguine
Hob Nob Legend

by Sanguine » 11 Jun 2018 09:28

Sutekh
Winston Biscuit Liverpool not happy with the results of Fekir's medical due to a long standing knee problem, they say they will only pay a lower price than previously agreed, Lyon call it all off and go home.

Fekir still wants the move to Liverpool apparently so may well still happen. However if Fekir has a good World Cup other sides will no doubt take the risk. Liverpool are reportedly looking at Ousmane Dembele as an alternative though.

Also very strong rumours that Nick Pope is about to move to Anfield for £15m as replacement for Karius. Mignolet could go in opposite direction. That deal would be good for England if Pope could prove himself there next season.

He still wants the move, but I don't think Liverpool will do a deal anywhere near the £53m previously agreed, so someone else will have him. Apparently the medical suggests his knee is, whilst not already shot, not likely to give him much more than 2 or 3 more years at the top level, if that.

The keeper situation is a strange one. Over £200m on Van Dijk, Keita, Fabinho and (initially) Fekir, yet Liverpool baulk at paying for the final piece of the jigsaw in the quoted £80m for Oblak. Pope looks decent and is improving, but at 26 isn't really 'a prospect' any more.

genome
Hob Nob Legend

by genome » 11 Jun 2018 10:04

Sutekh Liverpool are reportedly looking at Ousmane Dembele as an alternative though.

Hoop Blah
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Hoop Blah » 11 Jun 2018 13:33

I’ve not seen a hell of a lot of Pope, mainly because he’s only really played the one season, but it would surely be a risk for Liverpool to think he was the answer as he’s unproven really.

I’d still favour Butland myself, but it doesn’t seem like Klopp is interested in him.

Sanguine
Hob Nob Legend

by Sanguine » 11 Jun 2018 13:37

Multiple sources now say a two-year loan deal bringing Dembele to Anfield is in the works.

BR0B0T
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by BR0B0T » 11 Jul 2018 02:51

[Ctrl c] + [Ctrl v]

Loris Karius has had a howler playing for Liverpool tonight.

8632 posts