The footballer gets arrested thread

2139 posts
From Despair To Where?
Hob Nob Legend

Re: The footballer gets arrested thread

by From Despair To Where? » 22 Nov 2018 07:28

He's a 21st Century George Best. A legacy as the best player of his generation tarnished by decades of drunken twatmongery.

Victor Meldrew
Hob Nob Addict

by Victor Meldrew » 22 Nov 2018 16:31

From Despair To Where? He's a 21st Century George Best. A legacy as the best player of his generation tarnished by decades of drunken twatmongery.

The difference is that Bestie didn't have to try to pull a bird, they pulled him.
Also he never knocked them about (unlike Gazza allegedly with his wife).

Uke
Hob Nob Legend

by Uke » 22 Nov 2018 17:13

Victor Meldrew
From Despair To Where? He's a 21st Century George Best. A legacy as the best player of his generation tarnished by decades of drunken twatmongery.

The difference is that Bestie didn't have to try to pull a bird, they pulled him.

Alex Best may have something to say about that.

Her 25th Birthday "present" was a beating

And then there came the victim blaming (from Piers Morgan's missus)
https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news ... 13487.html

Victor Meldrew
Hob Nob Addict

by Victor Meldrew » 22 Nov 2018 17:18

Uke
Victor Meldrew

Correction noted.

Uke
Hob Nob Legend

by Uke » 22 Nov 2018 17:24

Victor Meldrew
Uke
Victor Meldrew

Correction noted.

No need to beat yourself up about it...

Victor Meldrew
Hob Nob Addict

by Victor Meldrew » 23 Nov 2018 10:31

:wink:
Uke
Victor Meldrew
Uke

Correction noted.

No need to beat yourself up about it...

:wink:

Winston Biscuit
Hob Nob Legend

by Winston Biscuit » 26 Nov 2018 22:13

stealthpapes
Hob Nob Addict

by stealthpapes » 27 Nov 2018 08:28

chuckLOLe

Pepe the Horseman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Pepe the Horseman » 28 Dec 2018 16:59

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/e ... s-13786550

Ex-Aston Villa player batters nurse with shoe in horror attack caught on CCTV

Horrific footage of a former Aston Villa and England starlet battering a woman with a shoe after a road rage attack has been revealed.

Riccardo Calder was jailed for nine months earlier this month, but CCTV of his attack on a 24-year-old nurse has just come to light.

Calder, who was sacked from Inverness Caledonian Thistle in the Scottish Championship, met the woman in a nightclub in Birmingham, a court was told.

Magistrates heard he dropped her back at her car in the early hours of the morning, but became angry when she collided with the back of his white Mercedes after setting off.

He can be seen leaving his car and punching the woman several times through her vehicle's open window, the court heard.

Calder, who is also a part-time rapper, then continued his assault, kicking and swinging a shoe at her as she pleaded with him to stop.

stealthpapes
Hob Nob Addict

by stealthpapes » 03 Jan 2019 16:26

On a Villa theme, has anyone else seen the stories about their mid-90s youth team that have been circling? Its fairly grim reading, but then you have stories like the United hazing of the early 90s.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/bl ... oke-others

anyway, think there's a bit more out there, what with the proclivities of certain 80s scouts and coaches.

biff

by biff » 07 Jan 2019 00:21

"Wayne Hennessey

Verified account

@WayneHennessey1
Follow Follow @WayneHennessey1
More
Yesterday evening I had a meal with my team mates and we had a group photograph. I waved and shouted at the person taking the picture to get on with it and at the same time put my hand over my mouth to make the sound carry. It’s been brought to my attention that frozen in a moment by the camera this looks like I am making a completely inappropriate type of salute. I can assure everyone I would never ever do that and any resemblance to that kind of gesture is absolutely coincidental. Love and peace Wayne"

:shock: :lol: Max Meyer took the picture. Uoh Wayne

FiNeRaIn
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by FiNeRaIn » 07 Jan 2019 03:00

That's what the left has done to society. As stupid and as childish as that is, there will probably now be this silly faux outrage and demand to punish him by all these stay at home moms, politicians and media institutions. Just fvck off trying to control everyone into a robotic trance. It was silly, he was with his mates acting like a prat, no he's not a genuine Nazi or trying to glorify any anti-semitic feeling. Get over it and move on.

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 07 Jan 2019 08:48

FiNeRaIn That's what the left has done to society. As stupid and as childish as that is, there will probably now be this silly faux outrage and demand to punish him by all these stay at home moms, politicians and media institutions. Just fvck off trying to control everyone into a robotic trance. It was silly, he was with his mates acting like a prat, no he's not a genuine Nazi or trying to glorify any anti-semitic feeling. Get over it and move on.

Er yeah he has made it 10 times worse with the excuse he made though.

sandman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by sandman » 07 Jan 2019 09:29

FiNeRaIn That's what the left has done to society. As stupid and as childish as that is, there will probably now be this silly faux outrage and demand to punish him by all these stay at home moms, politicians and media institutions. Just fvck off trying to control everyone into a robotic trance. It was silly, he was with his mates acting like a prat, no he's not a genuine Nazi or trying to glorify any anti-semitic feeling. Get over it and move on.

:lol: :roll:

Silver Fox
Hob Nob Legend

by Silver Fox » 07 Jan 2019 11:12

Backing the nazis to own the libs

stealthpapes
Hob Nob Addict

by stealthpapes » 07 Jan 2019 12:13

biff "Wayne Hennessey

Verified account

@WayneHennessey1
Follow Follow @WayneHennessey1
More
Yesterday evening I had a meal with my team mates and we had a group photograph. I waved and shouted at the person taking the picture to get on with it and at the same time put my hand over my mouth to make the sound carry. It’s been brought to my attention that frozen in a moment by the camera this looks like I am making a completely inappropriate type of salute. I can assure everyone I would never ever do that and any resemblance to that kind of gesture is absolutely coincidental. Love and peace Wayne"

:shock: :lol: Max Meyer took the picture. Uoh Wayne

Wayne Hennesey: "who put this perfectly square bit of dirt on my front window?"

stealthpapes
Hob Nob Addict

by stealthpapes » 08 Jan 2019 13:05

stealthpapes On a Villa theme, has anyone else seen the stories about their mid-90s youth team that have been circling? Its fairly grim reading, but then you have stories like the United hazing of the early 90s.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/bl ... oke-others

anyway, think there's a bit more out there, what with the proclivities of certain 80s scouts and coaches.

... and one of the few on trial puts himself under on the first day of trial.

Sanguine
Hob Nob Legend

by Sanguine » 08 Jan 2019 13:15

Wayne Hennessey Yesterday evening I had a meal with my team mates and we had a group photograph. I waved and shouted at the person taking the picture to get on with it and at the same time put my hand over my mouth to make the sound carry. It’s been brought to my attention that frozen in a moment by the camera this looks like I am making a completely inappropriate type of salute. I can assure everyone I would never ever do that and any resemblance to that kind of gesture is absolutely coincidental.

:lol: :lol:
This could quite literally be a Sir Norman Fry script from Little Britain.

''l needed to go to the toilet, so l went to one l knew would be open at three in the morning.
''On Hampstead Heath.

Sanguine
Hob Nob Legend

by Sanguine » 08 Jan 2019 13:19

Not a footballer as such, but Kit Carson, former youth coach and scout, was due to start his trial yesterday for alleged sexual abuse of boys over decades. Carson's car, however, was involved in an accident just 16 minutes before his trial was to get underway, and he was pronounced dead at the scene, no other vehicles involved. Pretty brutal way to kill yourself, if that's what has occurred there.

Hoop Blah
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Hoop Blah » 08 Jan 2019 13:32

Not football related but I saw via BBC Sport that there's an Aussie cricketer who's at Worcester who's getting done for rape under similar circumstances, albeit perhaps worse, to Ched Evans.

Football being football, and cricket being cricket, I've not seen a load of debate and news coverage of the case anywhere.

Another one I read the other day was that a warrant had been issued to arrest Fernando Forestieri after he failed to show up at the magistrates court to face a charge of racially aggravated harassment.

2139 posts