CheLOLsea

9597 posts
Zammo
Hob Nob Addict

Re: CheLOLsea

by Zammo » 31 May 2018 14:34

Chelsea put stadium plans on hold because of 'unfavourable financial conditions'

:lol:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/44315033

Winston Biscuit
Hob Nob Legend

by Winston Biscuit » 31 May 2018 14:40

Just read that Abramovich also no longer has a visa to live and work here. He only now holds a visa here as an Israeli citizen which means he can visit for 6 months at most and cannot work here

Uke
Hob Nob Legend

by Uke » 31 May 2018 14:41

Zammo Chelsea put stadium plans on hold because of 'unfavourable financial conditions'

:lol:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/44315033

:lol: :lol:

Not allowed a Russian laundry on site?

Zammo
Hob Nob Addict

by Zammo » 06 Aug 2018 17:01

Community Shield result from yesterday. Passed me by this, so just thought i'd update you all.

Chelsea 0-2 Manchester City

Stranded
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Stranded » 06 Aug 2018 20:59

Cortois folloeing the Costa method to get his move away from Chelsea by simply not turning up to work

John Madejski's Wallet
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber
Location: Anyone who lives within their means shows a serious lack of imagination

by John Madejski's Wallet » 06 Aug 2018 22:25

Zammo Community Shield result from yesterday. Passed me by this, so just thought i'd update you all.

Chelsea 0-2 Manchester City

Sorry I didn't quite catch that, could you speak up?

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 06 Aug 2018 22:39

Stranded Cortois folloeing the Costa method to get his move away from Chelsea by simply not turning up to work

Can't blame him, Chelsea are a complete train wreck. Thoughts are with Eden Hazard at this tough time.

LUX
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by LUX » 05 Dec 2018 21:55

BUMP

Thanks Wolves

Zammo
Hob Nob Addict

by Zammo » 06 Dec 2018 10:43

Well done Lux.

I miss this thread.

Sanguine
Hob Nob Legend

by Sanguine » 14 Dec 2018 09:08

https://www.theguardian.com/football/20 ... tch-report

Chelsea fans doubling down on alleged racism towards Raheem Sterling with an anti-semitic chant about Spurs. At a game in Hungary.

Hendo
Hob Nob Legend

by Hendo » 14 Dec 2018 10:07

Sanguine https://www.theguardian.com/football/2018/dec/13/vidi-chelsea-europa-league-match-report

Chelsea fans doubling down on alleged racism towards Raheem Sterling with an anti-semitic chant about Spurs. At a game in Hungary.

I seriously don't understand what is wrong with some people. Can people really be that thick?

Sanguine
Hob Nob Legend

by Sanguine » 14 Dec 2018 10:09

Hendo
Sanguine https://www.theguardian.com/football/2018/dec/13/vidi-chelsea-europa-league-match-report

I seriously don't understand what is wrong with some people. Can people really be that thick?

This was my thought when I read the story. And saw the picture of the Chelsea fans, faces contorted in boggle-eyed rage at Sterling, last week. I just don't get it, at all.

The worst of it all is that because this is now being investigated, the cnuts get anonymised in almost every photo of the incident.

As an aside, I don't know if Sterling picked the camera out, but I like to think he posed for that one. ^

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 14 Dec 2018 10:17

Sanguine
Hendo

This was my thought when I read the story. And saw the picture of the Chelsea fans, faces contorted in boggle-eyed rage at Sterling, last week. I just don't get it, at all.

The worst of it all is that because this is now being investigated, the cnuts get anonymised in almost every photo of the incident.

As an aside, I don't know if Sterling picked the camera out, but I like to think he posed for that one. ^

Some of the people in that photo and probably all but one are innocent of committing racial abuse so they should have their identity hidden.

Sanguine
Hob Nob Legend

by Sanguine » 14 Dec 2018 10:19

Yeah, fair enough. Tbh racist or not, the abuse in general bemuses me. Even when I was regularly attending games, I never felt the urge to scream in the face of an opposition player.

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 14 Dec 2018 10:23

Sanguine Yeah, fair enough. Tbh racist or not, the abuse in general bemuses me. Even when I was regularly attending games, I never felt the urge to scream in the face of an opposition player.

It is just a long running tradition of football rightly or wrongly. I am of the opinion that if it isn't something illegal or something totally disgusting then it is all part of the territory. The people doing it 9/10 look like complete dicks and they are calling someone who gets paid to play professional sport and gets paid a whole load more than them a oxf*rd or a tosser. Who is the real tosser?

Sanguine
Hob Nob Legend

by Sanguine » 14 Dec 2018 10:33

Old Man Andrews
Sanguine Yeah, fair enough. Tbh racist or not, the abuse in general bemuses me. Even when I was regularly attending games, I never felt the urge to scream in the face of an opposition player.

It is just a long running tradition of football rightly or wrongly. I am of the opinion that if it isn't something illegal or something totally disgusting then it is all part of the territory. The people doing it 9/10 look like complete dicks and they are calling someone who gets paid to play professional sport and gets paid a whole load more than them a oxf*rd or a tosser. Who is the real tosser?

Yeah, that's the bit I find bizarre. When I was a scarf-waving shirter, football to be was about supporting the team - I've lost my voice singing and chanting and screaming at Nicky Forster to cross the fcuking ball. The other side of it, abusing the opposition, I find bizarre. Or more specifically, the hate and bile that oozes from these people. It's genuinely bad natured.

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 14 Dec 2018 10:37

Sanguine
Old Man Andrews

Yeah, that's the bit I find bizarre. When I was a scarf-waving shirter, football to be was about supporting the team - I've lost my voice singing and chanting and screaming at Nicky Forster to cross the fcuking ball. The other side of it, abusing the opposition, I find bizarre. Or more specifically, the hate and bile that oozes from these people. It's genuinely bad natured.

Theres a definite line that needs to not be crossed and anyone who does needs to be shopped to the police or a steward, I would have no hesitation to do so if I heard something disgusting. Closer to home we have Chris Gunter who is about our most polarising player. No issue with anyone who doesn't like him as a player or even if they wish to boo him, it is freedom of expression but I draw the line at attacking him or making comments relating to his sexuality. It has happened a couple of times at home games believe it or not.

Hendo
Hob Nob Legend

by Hendo » 14 Dec 2018 10:41

Sanguine
Old Man Andrews

Yeah, that's the bit I find bizarre. When I was a scarf-waving shirter, football to be was about supporting the team - I've lost my voice singing and chanting and screaming at Nicky Forster to get back onside. The other side of it, abusing the opposition, I find bizarre. Or more specifically, the hate and bile that oozes from these people. It's genuinely bad natured.

Corrected for you :wink:

I agree with all statements posted on here.

I also love that it looks like Raheem posed for that photo :lol:

genome
Hob Nob Legend

by genome » 17 Dec 2018 13:15

From Despair To Where?
Hob Nob Legend

by From Despair To Where? » 17 Dec 2018 19:44

genome And Chelsea seal the hattrick

https://www.skysports.com/football/news ... t-brighton

I am genuinely surprised it wasn't homophobic abuse considering they were playing Brighton. That would have completed a proper hat trick of racism, anti semitism and homphobia in the space of a week.

9597 posts