Hob Nob Legend

Re: We're ManchesteROFL United, we do what we want

by Uke » 27 Sep 2018 00:44

From Despair To Where?
Hob Nob Legend

by From Despair To Where? » 28 Sep 2018 09:03

leon
Old Man Andrews Just seen a clip of Pogba arriving to training and greeting everyone, goes to Mourinho who completely dismisses him. I think Mourinho is just a bog standard bully, no more. He is out of touch with the modern player and players like Pogba who come over as very casual infuriate him. He hasn't got the slightest clue about how to deal with Paul Pogba and I feel sorry for the lad. He needs an arm around him not an emotionless prick like Jose Mourinho trying to be the big man on campus.

This is Pogba's second time at OT - why did it go wrong last time?

His agent pissed off Ferguson. Although, when you look at how he dealt with problem players, it's even more evident that Emperor Mourinho has no clothes.

Actually, you look at the number of players who fell out with Ferguson yet, almost without exception, they still had tremendous respect and regard for him.

leon
Hob Nob Legend

by leon » 28 Sep 2018 09:10

From Despair To Where?
leon
Old Man Andrews Just seen a clip of Pogba arriving to training and greeting everyone, goes to Mourinho who completely dismisses him. I think Mourinho is just a bog standard bully, no more. He is out of touch with the modern player and players like Pogba who come over as very casual infuriate him. He hasn't got the slightest clue about how to deal with Paul Pogba and I feel sorry for the lad. He needs an arm around him not an emotionless prick like Jose Mourinho trying to be the big man on campus.

This is Pogba's second time at OT - why did it go wrong last time?

His agent pissed off Ferguson. Although, when you look at how he dealt with problem players, it's even more evident that Emperor Mourinho has no clothes.

Actually, you look at the number of players who fell out with Ferguson yet, almost without exception, they still had tremendous respect and regard for him.

Well quite. Pogba comes across as a spoilt brat as does Mourinho, who was never the right choice.

If I was Man U I'd be giving Daniel Levy a call armed with a massive sack of cash.

From Despair To Where?
Hob Nob Legend

by From Despair To Where? » 28 Sep 2018 09:19

It's the inevitable fall out from the clashing of two uncontrollably monstrous egos.

Uke
Hob Nob Legend

by Uke » 29 Sep 2018 14:56

Worst start for 29 years....

Sutekh
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Sutekh » 29 Sep 2018 15:10

Is Mourinho expected to last the week? Mr Stam standing by for a call....

Kulshaw72RFC

by Kulshaw72RFC » 29 Sep 2018 15:11

:lol:

Royal Rother
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Royal Rother » 29 Sep 2018 22:27

Double :lol: :lol:

Hadn’t really considered this but a BBC article pointed out that the Glazers don’t tend to sack until the very end of days so it may we’ll be that we have another few months of fun and games. Football is supposed to be fun but although I’ll get a juge amount of enjoyment out of Mourinho being sacked, the current situation is a gift that just keeps on giving belly laughs.

Pogbalotelli and Mourinho - a fun-filled double act that only Man Utd supporters aren’t laughing at.

AthleticoSpizz
Hob Nob Legend

by AthleticoSpizz » 29 Sep 2018 22:36

Just lol and lol @ Man Ure for poaching and making his (obvious appointment) in the first place)

This is football nectar

BR0B0T
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by BR0B0T » 29 Sep 2018 23:54

I genuinely thought JM would be the right manager for Utd but it's turning into a shambles

The worse thing is how boring and shite the football is. Can't really rem Utd getting behind teams since Fergie

From Despair To Where?
Hob Nob Legend

by From Despair To Where? » 30 Sep 2018 10:33

BR0B0T I genuinely thought JM would be the right manager for Utd but it's turning into a shambles

The worse thing is how boring and shite the football is. Can't really rem Utd getting behind teams since Fergie

I really don't know why you thought that. He's only doing what he did at Inter, Real Madrid and Chelsea, stropping around like he owns the place, playing turgid football and pissing everybody off.

This sort if shambles has been waiting to happen since he first walked through the door

John Madejski's Wallet
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber
Location: Anyone who lives within their means shows a serious lack of imagination

by John Madejski's Wallet » 30 Sep 2018 14:42

Yeah that.

It was always going to be this way. The only unknown was whether it would be successful in the short term, before the fans got naffed off

Royal Rother
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Royal Rother » 30 Sep 2018 17:28

I know I am not alone (and am rarely proved right so no-one has to say it for me!) but I said he was finished as a top flight manager 3+ years ago and predicted he would end up as Qatar’s Manager at “their” World Cup.

I know they were desperate but I was actually amazed that Man Utd thought he would be anything other than what he has been - an abject failure. The trophies they won 2 years ago are nowhere near enough to make him a success. The money he has spent on a whole bunch of previously top class but now massively under-performing players make him a failure. The damage he has done to the MU brand make him a failure. His inability to manage the ego that is Pogbalotelli make him a failure. His shocking style of football (Jeez, it’s even worse than LVG!) make him a failure.

I wonder if I can get a bet on him being manager of Qatar...

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 30 Sep 2018 18:00

BR0B0T I genuinely thought JM would be the right manager for Utd but it's turning into a shambles

You, the board and Jose must be about the only ones.

BR0B0T
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by BR0B0T » 30 Sep 2018 18:33

Snowflake Royal

You, the board and Jose must be about the only ones.

50:50 with utd fans i.e. he's a bit of a pcunt but he gets success.

I was naive to think he would leave the drama behind.

Did you see the team selection yesterday??

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 01 Oct 2018 08:28

What an awful coach and human being Mourinho has become, just such a dinosaur who has no idea what it takes to get out of the modern player. The great managers adapt and move with the times, he isn't a great manager.

WoodleyRoyal
Hob Nob Addict
Location: when was the last time you did something for the first time?

by WoodleyRoyal » 01 Oct 2018 11:19

Old Man Andrews What an awful coach and human being Mourinho has become, just such a dinosaur who has no idea what it takes to get out of the modern player. The great managers adapt and move with the times, he isn't a great manager.

Should make a move for Eddie Howe

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 01 Oct 2018 11:20

WoodleyRoyal
Old Man Andrews What an awful coach and human being Mourinho has become, just such a dinosaur who has no idea what it takes to get out of the modern player. The great managers adapt and move with the times, he isn't a great manager.

Should make a move for Eddie Howe

Wouldn't work imo, too many egos at the club. They would need someone to come in who has seen and done it all as a player or manager. Zidane is available and fits that bill perfectly.

John Smith
Hob Nob Regular

by John Smith » 01 Oct 2018 11:50

AthleticoSpizz Just lol and lol @ Man Ure for poaching and making his (obvious appointment) in the first place)

This is football nectar

:D

Couple of questions:
1. Do they get in a new man before Christmas so he can have the January window?
2. Is Mourinho even trying anymore or does he think it's as funny as the rest of us?

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 01 Oct 2018 11:54

John Smith
AthleticoSpizz Just lol and lol @ Man Ure for poaching and making his (obvious appointment) in the first place)

This is football nectar

:D

Couple of questions:
1. Do they get in a new man before Christmas so he can have the January window?
2. Is Mourinho even trying anymore or does he think it's as funny as the rest of us?

Yes and yes.

5752 posts