Speculation - Ndong?

13 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
NewCorkSeth
Hob Nob Addict

Speculation - Ndong?

by NewCorkSeth » 24 Oct 2018 11:23

Pure speculation here as I don't know the fella at all but wasn't he supposed to be quite good?

He's free (or will cost us 4 million that he has to pay Sunderland..) and he's a DM... if we ship out Edwards in January then there is some room in the squad..

If he's actually shite and I just didn't know that then please ignore me but Bacuna, Swift and Ezatolahi need some better competition than Kelly, Meyler and Rinomhota.

Old Man Andrews

Re: Speculation - Ndong?

by Old Man Andrews » 24 Oct 2018 11:37

NewCorkSeth Pure speculation here as I don't know the fella at all but wasn't he supposed to be quite good?

He's free (or will cost us 4 million that he has to pay Sunderland..) and he's a DM... if we ship out Edwards in January then there is some room in the squad..

If he's actually shite and I just didn't know that then please ignore me but Bacuna, Swift and Ezatolahi need some better competition than Kelly, Meyler and Rinomhota.

Poor attitude if you believe what came out of Sunderland and is way above Championship level (mainly in his mind I think). Was on large wages at Sunderland too and could command them elsewhere in Europe.

In short, no.

NewCorkSeth
Hob Nob Addict

by NewCorkSeth » 24 Oct 2018 11:41

Old Man Andrews
NewCorkSeth Pure speculation here as I don't know the fella at all but wasn't he supposed to be quite good?

Poor attitude if you believe what came out of Sunderland and is way above Championship level (mainly in his mind I think). Was on large wages at Sunderland too and could command them elsewhere in Europe.

In short, no.

Ah. I suspected he was on high wages. Shame.

To my next free transfer suggestion! :arrow: :arrow:

A Glen Johnson thread coming soon.

Stranded
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Stranded » 24 Oct 2018 12:57

There is apparently an attitude problem in the squad currently, adding an individual with a known attitude problem is hardly going to resolve that.

muirinho
Hob Nob Regular

by muirinho » 24 Oct 2018 13:41

Stranded There is apparently an attitude problem in the squad currently, adding an individual with a known attitude problem is hardly going to resolve that.

I dunno, maybe if you added somebody seriously obnoxious, everyone else could be united in despising them.

NewCorkSeth
Hob Nob Addict

by NewCorkSeth » 24 Oct 2018 15:15

muirinho
Stranded There is apparently an attitude problem in the squad currently, adding an individual with a known attitude problem is hardly going to resolve that.

I dunno, maybe if you added somebody seriously obnoxious, everyone else could be united in despising them.

So what you're saying is.. Bring back Matt Mills?

Tilehurstsouthbank
Hob Nob Regular

by Tilehurstsouthbank » 25 Oct 2018 15:21

muirinho

You mean like John Smith on HNA?

muirinho
Hob Nob Regular

by muirinho » 25 Oct 2018 15:25

NewCorkSeth
muirinho

Nah, not objectionable enough.

Tilehurstsouthbank You mean like John Smith on HNA?

Getting closer.

Basically a cross between Drenthe, El Hadji Diouf and Danny Guthrie.

Or maybe just Guthrie.

linkenholtroyal
Hob Nob Regular

by linkenholtroyal » 25 Oct 2018 16:45

muirinho
NewCorkSeth
muirinho

Nah, not objectionable enough.

Tilehurstsouthbank You mean like John Smith on HNA?

Getting closer.

Basically a cross between Drenthe, El Hadji Diouf and Danny Guthrie.

Or maybe just Guthrie.

or bring in paulo di canio and roy keane as assistant and get some serious attitude going the other way

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 25 Oct 2018 18:26

Say to No to players who've contributed to Sunderland's plummet into League One.

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 26 Oct 2018 07:58

Snowflake Royal Say to No to players who've contributed to Sunderland's plummet into League One.

Say no to John O'Shea then.

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 26 Oct 2018 13:49

Old Man Andrews
Snowflake Royal Say to No to players who've contributed to Sunderland's plummet into League One.

Yes, I did, quite emphatically.

Less than 90 minutes and a red card isn't it? Woop.

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 26 Oct 2018 13:50

Snowflake Royal
Old Man Andrews

Yes, I did, quite emphatically.

Less than 90 minutes and a red card isn't it? Woop.

A red card and performance that went a long way to us winning that game yes.

13 posts   •   Page 1 of 1