Rumour Adel Taarabt,

Old Man Andrews

Re: Rumour Adel Taarabt,

by Old Man Andrews » 29 Jan 2019 18:51

Snowflake Royal
Stranded If, and it's a big IF, we get a player who wants to prove a point and is actually fit then this could be an excellent signing but as that's probably unlikely going by his past performance - I'll pass.

Another big ego with loads of talent and oxf*rd all application.

Nice sig

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 29 Jan 2019 18:57

Old Man Andrews
Snowflake Royal
Stranded If, and it's a big IF, we get a player who wants to prove a point and is actually fit then this could be an excellent signing but as that's probably unlikely going by his past performance - I'll pass.

Nice sig
For you? Yeah, feel free to use it chump.

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 29 Jan 2019 18:58

Snowflake Royal
Old Man Andrews
Snowflake Royal

Nice sig

No for you babe. Go have another cry about Liam Kelly leaving.

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 29 Jan 2019 19:01

Old Man Andrews
Snowflake Royal
Old Man Andrews
Nice sig

Like I have loads of talent. :roll:

Dimwit.

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 29 Jan 2019 19:02

Snowflake Royal
Old Man Andrews
Snowflake Royal For you? Yeah, feel free to use it chump.

Like I have loads of talent. :roll:

Dimwit.

Fair :D

Brain Traysers

by Brain Traysers » 29 Jan 2019 19:37

18 months on his contract saving Benfica 3m EUR according to that article would imply a weekly wage of 38k ish EUR, 33k ish gbp.

At that money, no way. At max a third of that - possibly a short term deal for his creativity and the bantz.

Sutekh
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Sutekh » 30 Jan 2019 07:27

Think this is going to happen but only if some sort of agreement is reached with Benfica on salary.

https://www.football.london/reading-fc/ ... e-15751648

Einstein agogo
Hob Nob Regular

by Einstein agogo » 31 Jan 2019 09:23

Sutekh
paddy20 Although he could be brilliant he was a real troublemaker at QPR. According to Neal Warnock's biography he went missing a lot, did not train but because he was so good he still picked him. Result, allegedly a lot of unrest from other players. Good book but as per usual good old Neil blames everything else for his leaving. Will still miss him when he eventually retires!!

Didn't Reading have a player like that once before - whatever happened to him?

? Mass sarr

Robert Monday?

Sutekh
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Sutekh » 31 Jan 2019 15:07

Reported in Portugal that he has turned down a move to Reading.

sportwitness.co.uk/player-made-known-wasnt-wish-join-reading-month/

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 31 Jan 2019 18:26

Sutekh Reported in Portugal that he has turned down a move to Reading.

sportwitness.co.uk/player-made-known-wasnt-wish-join-reading-month/

Thank fook.

genome
Hob Nob Legend

by genome » 31 Jan 2019 18:45

He's on £50k a week. I don't think he's the type of character to take a pay cut in order to get some game time.

Zip
Hob Nob Legend

by Zip » 31 Jan 2019 18:48

genome He's on £50k a week. I don't think he's the type of character to take a pay cut in order to get some game time.

Yep. This is not the type of player we need at the moment.

Tilehurstsouthbank
Hob Nob Regular

by Tilehurstsouthbank » 01 Feb 2019 14:31

Zip
genome He's on £50k a week. I don't think he's the type of character to take a pay cut in order to get some game time.

He's happy to sit on his lazy arse whilst still picking up a paycheck. Bullet dodged.

WoodleyRoyal
Hob Nob Addict
Location: when was the last time you did something for the first time?

by WoodleyRoyal » 01 Feb 2019 16:01

Tilehurstsouthbank
Zip

He's happy to sit on his lazy arse whilst still picking up a paycheck. Bullet dodged.

Old Man Andrews Not a fan of black players being singled out for being lazy Tilehurstsouthbank, Reading have plenty of lazy white players. Not saying thats your intention but be careful how you phrase things.

Tilehurstsouthbank
Hob Nob Regular

by Tilehurstsouthbank » 04 Feb 2019 13:45

WoodleyRoyal
Tilehurstsouthbank
Zip

Old Man Andrews Not a fan of black players being singled out for being lazy Tilehurstsouthbank, Reading have plenty of lazy white players. Not saying thats your intention but be careful how you phrase things.

OMA, where the F did that come from? Why are you brining race into the equation? What has me calling him lazy (if he's' happy to sit in the reserves picking up his wages then he is as far as I'm concerned) got to do with the colour of his skin?
This is a new low for you Kes/DD.

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 04 Feb 2019 13:49

Tilehurstsouthbank
WoodleyRoyal
Tilehurstsouthbank

OMA, where the F did that come from? Why are you brining race into the equation? What has me calling him lazy (if he's' happy to sit in the reserves picking up his wages then he is as far as I'm concerned) got to do with the colour of his skin?

Er Woodley Royal has changed what I actually said to incorperate you for some reason. Here is what I actually said to Ian in the Mo Barrow thread:

Got a few crucial goals that kept us up last season Ian, forgotten about them? Not a fan of black players being singled out for being lazy Ian, Reading have plenty of lazy white players. Not saying thats your intention Ian but be careful how you phrase things.

Tilehurstsouthbank
Hob Nob Regular

by Tilehurstsouthbank » 04 Feb 2019 14:00

Old Man Andrews
Tilehurstsouthbank
WoodleyRoyal

Er Woodley Royal has changed what I actually said to incorperate you for some reason. Here is what I actually said to Ian in the Mo Barrow thread:

Got a few crucial goals that kept us up last season Ian, forgotten about them? Not a fan of black players being singled out for being lazy Ian, Reading have plenty of lazy white players. Not saying thats your intention Ian but be careful how you phrase things.

So just not directed at me? I think in that case you owe Ian an apology for insinuating that he's a racist. Still, the fact that you've brought race into the equation says more about you. If we'd been talking about a white player, would you have piped up?

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 04 Feb 2019 14:02

Tilehurstsouthbank
Old Man Andrews
Tilehurstsouthbank

So just not directed at me? I think in that case you owe Ian an apology for insinuating that he's a racist. Still, the fact that you've brought race into the equation says more about you. If we'd been talking about a white player, would you have piped up?

It wasn't directed at you at all. Woodley Royal included it in his response to you, I wasn't speaking to you at all.

Try reading the whole of the thread on Mo Barrow, educate yourself. Then come and apologise to me for claiming that I am calling someone racist.

Tilehurstsouthbank
Hob Nob Regular

by Tilehurstsouthbank » 04 Feb 2019 14:18

Old Man Andrews
Tilehurstsouthbank
Old Man Andrews

It wasn't directed at you at all. Woodley Royal included it in his response to you, I wasn't speaking to you at all.

Try reading the whole of the thread on Mo Barrow, educate yourself. Then come and apologise to me for claiming that I am calling someone racist.

I will apologise (soz). I'm not too stubborn for that. Do you and Woodley have an issue? Why is he stirring the pot?

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 04 Feb 2019 14:21

Tilehurstsouthbank
Old Man Andrews
Tilehurstsouthbank

I will apologise (soz). I'm not too stubborn for that. Do you and Woodley have an issue? Why is he stirring the pot?

Thank you. No I think he was maybe rightly asking why doesn't the same logic apply to players of all nationalities. I didn't think about the word lazy having racial conotations until I watched that video of Adrian Durham talking about it, made me think. Nobody here is remotely racist imo, I'd hope not anyway.