Back from the shambles - Brum

179 posts
double d

Back from the shambles - Brum

by double d » 02 Jan 2018 21:13

Left after 2nd goal. Back home with a beer. That was an utter shambles. Shit. Crap. Spineless. 1 out of 10 if that for players and manager. If Stam is still here by 9 am tomorrow I will be surprised. One poster said it best on the match thread:

"Birmingham haven't won a game away all season, haven't scored more than a single goal in a game since August .... so of course coming to MadStad guarantees them a comfortablee multi-goal win!!"

Oh how we miss Wally Downes. He would sort this shit show defending out thats for sure. Ffs I HATE Colin VVanker but he would whip this sorry lot into shape and be a better choice.

How we miss al-habsi.

Turning point in our season somehow seems to be when Steven Reid left. I don't know what he did behind the scenes or what his relationship was like with the players but they have just seemed to stop playing for Stam since he has gone, and everything has seemed to go to shit.

SIGH SIGH SIGH....

Oh and Pfucking LOL at melts on social media saying the club identity has been ruined and the club is in the worst st8 it has ever been in and we are doing a Blackpool. Get a pfucking grip with yourselves.

Sutekh
Hob Nob Super-Addict

Re: Back from the shambles - Brum

by Sutekh » 02 Jan 2018 21:28

Utter ******* king size cr@p.

No movement, no tempo, no interest.

Just wish it was no manager as well but sadly after listening to big Ron it looks like Stam will be manager forever

Anyone actually going to bother going to any more games this season?

alfie9

by alfie9 » 02 Jan 2018 21:31

Pathetic. Hard to care anymore when the players don't

Hound
Hob Nob Legend

by Hound » 02 Jan 2018 21:37

Awful performance. Poor selection from Stam and some absolutely appalling performances on the pitch

McShane and Aluko should not play in this side again. Joey borderline to be added to that. McShane tries but is an absolute liability. Aluko is awful and appears not to give a toss

Why Dadi stayed on the bench is beyond me. Did Yann win an attacking header all game? Moore looks utterly pissed off and will leave if any offer comes in

Gunter, Mannone, Barrow, Kelly and Bacuna did ok. Gunter our best player prob, but even he started having massive tantrums at the end. The others all solid 4 out of 10s

Stam either needs to go or bring someone onto his staff, or else there is every chance we will go down

SpaghettiHoop

by SpaghettiHoop » 02 Jan 2018 21:37

Sutekh Anyone actually going to bother going to any more games this season?

I've already given up. Have got a season ticket but it's too embarrassing to go again.

tee peg
Hob Nob Regular

by tee peg » 02 Jan 2018 21:39

If the club do not replace the manager we are looking at league 1 football next year.Fact.

Royal With Cheese
Hob Nob Addict

by Royal With Cheese » 02 Jan 2018 21:40

double d Turning point in our season somehow seems to be when Steven Reid left. I don't know what he did behind the scenes or what his relationship was like with the players but they have just seemed to stop playing for Stam since he has gone, and everything has seemed to go to shit.

He left just before the start of the season didn't he? Interesting point.

RoyalTJ

by RoyalTJ » 02 Jan 2018 21:41

Fristly Aluku can go away back to Westham he's oxf*rd poo, my nanny Marilyn could do a better gob on the wing if she didn't have that shaky illness. Secondly Staap Jam is a gay orange turd and can FIGHT ME THE HOLLANLAND DIPSHIT. The owners are too blame they can go bak to Macau or wherever I'm sick off this rubbish. We need to but Lionel Messi or Tom Brady or whatever his name is the England's bloke to save This shit team :roll: :twisted: STAM OUT #sackthejaap

tee peg
Hob Nob Regular

by tee peg » 02 Jan 2018 21:44

Royal With Cheese
double d Turning point in our season somehow seems to be when Steven Reid left. I don't know what he did behind the scenes or what his relationship was like with the players but they have just seemed to stop playing for Stam since he has gone, and everything has seemed to go to shit.

Very good point.

Sutekh
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Sutekh » 02 Jan 2018 21:44

Last 15 minutes, losing 2-0 and still it’s pass it sideways, pass it back, give it away. UTTERLY CLUELESS.

Perhaps Reading have secretly joined one of those “walking football” leagues?

yuomi

by yuomi » 02 Jan 2018 21:46

He's lost the dressing room, he has to go. It's that simple.

They're not playing for him. They're not really playing at all. Whatever it is he's asking of them they're not interested.

If this carries on we're going down. Change needed urgently.

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 02 Jan 2018 21:49

tee peg
Royal With Cheese

Very good point.

It is looking significant. Did we bring anyone in to replace him? Did we promote from the Academy, or are we just running the first team a coach short?

If Stam does go, can we have a clear out of the medical and fitness team as well? Because that side of things appears to have been a shambles for about a decade now.

Sutekh
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Sutekh » 02 Jan 2018 21:50

ParPhrasing slightly but in essence the openong After match interview question with Jaap

Tim. Jaap that was dreadful
Jaap. No, not at all

:shock: :lol:
Last edited by Sutekh on 02 Jan 2018 21:51, edited 1 time in total.

Longhorn1970
Hob Nob Regular

by Longhorn1970 » 02 Jan 2018 21:50

Sutekh Last 15 minutes, losing 2-0 and still it’s pass it sideways, pass it back, give it away. UTTERLY CLUELESS.

Perhaps Reading have secretly joined one of those “walking football” leagues?

+1

alfie9

by alfie9 » 02 Jan 2018 21:52

Sutekh ParPhrasing slightly but in essence the openong After match interview question with Jaap

Jaap. No, not at all

You're joking, right?

tee peg
Hob Nob Regular

by tee peg » 02 Jan 2018 21:52

Sutekh ParPhrasing slightly but in essence the openong After match interview question with Jaap

Jaap. No, not at all

this is a wind up............?

windermereROYAL
Hob Nob Addict

by windermereROYAL » 02 Jan 2018 21:54

can`t be assed to give a BTFG, apart from their keeper made 5 real decent saves, and we hit the bar near the end. apart from that more of the useless shit we`ve become used to.
Now where did I put my bottle of Jack Daniels?

Sutekh
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Sutekh » 02 Jan 2018 21:55

No, thats how the interview started and then he had a pop a Tim saying it’s always easy to make comments....

Shades of Brendan perhaps......
Last edited by Sutekh on 02 Jan 2018 21:56, edited 1 time in total.

royal67

by royal67 » 02 Jan 2018 21:56

tee peg

Jaap. No, not at all

this is a wind up............?

Unfortunately not...........

Hound
Hob Nob Legend

by Hound » 02 Jan 2018 21:56

Gilkes came in didn’t he?

Same old story in that we start ok, McShane causes us to concede an appalling goal, then confidence and tactics fly out the window as we struggle to get a goal back

The whole thing was a mess. I don’t agree we tried to play tippy tippy at all - we tried to be direct and move the balm quickly but we were unable to do it - due to awful passing, zero movement and an inability to hold the ball up

As I mentioned on the other thread we had Blackett and Gunter up front alongside Yann at one stage with Bacuna and Kelly CB. Then Moore made a very painful attempt to be a CB and clearly had no idea what to do

It was just an absolute shambles. No one seems to quite know what they are doing. Yann isn’t winning anything, starting Clement was bizarre and the only player who looks like creating or scoring a goal is Barrow - who then tries to do everything himself

And then you’re a goal down and you don’t bring your big striker off the bench? Why would you not do that and bring on Kelly?

Not even going to start on Popa etc

179 posts