What are you planning for Saturday?

Scutterbucketz
Hob Nob Super-Addict

Re: What are you planning for Saturday?

by Scutterbucketz » 09 Jul 2018 10:45

CountryRoyal https://streamable.com/s6rqr

Full video is almost 4 mins long and shows several others get on at various times. Phone died just before the fat horrible girl got on and started squeezing her tits and stuff, was really grim.

Having seen the videos I’m just staggered that there were so many people there that thought this was a good, fun idea. And that there wasn’t anyone there who thought it was such a shit idea that they tried to stop it. The madness of crowds, huh? Absolutely pcunts one and all.

Lock them all up for a week so they can’t see the final and experience the glorious scenes that follow.

Sanguine
Hob Nob Legend

by Sanguine » 09 Jul 2018 10:56

On the basis that, of course, we're not going to win the bloody thing, a few months ago I booked a holiday to Cyprus, flying out on Sunday morning. We land 3.30pm Cyprus time, which gives us 2.5 hours from landing to get through the airport, cab to the hotel, and find a bar for the game. Should we get there, of course.
Last edited by Sanguine on 09 Jul 2018 11:50, edited 1 time in total.

Scutterbucketz
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Scutterbucketz » 09 Jul 2018 11:11

Having spent at least 2 hours over the course of the weekend setting up multiple new email addresses and firing off 12 emails to my daughters dance teacher, each pretending to be a different dad (and four mums) , I think I’ve managed to get my daughters dance recital moved from starting on Sunday at 4pm.

She didn’t respond to them all but eventually sent out a mass mail out to all the many many parents with kids at her classes, stating that could pepole please refrain from emailing her about the WC final and that, despite having been planning this show since January, if England got there she’d do everything she could to move it. ICH

8)

6ft Kerplunk
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by 6ft Kerplunk » 09 Jul 2018 11:41

Scutterbucketz if England got there she’d do everything she could to move it.

Prepare to be disappointed by that politicians response.

CountryRoyal
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by CountryRoyal » 09 Jul 2018 11:52

Scutterbucketz Having spent at least 2 hours over the course of the weekend setting up multiple new email addresses and firing off 12 emails to my daughters dance teacher, each pretending to be a different dad (and four mums) , I think I’ve managed to get my daughters dance recital moved from starting on Sunday at 4pm.

She didn’t respond to them all but eventually sent out a mass mail out to all the many many parents with kids at her classes, stating that could pepole please refrain from emailing her about the WC final and that, despite having been planning this show since January, if England got there she’d do everything she could to move it. ICH

8)

That’s actually amazing. Not all heroes where capes.

Victor Meldrew
Hob Nob Addict

by Victor Meldrew » 09 Jul 2018 12:03

Sanguine On the basis that, of course, we're not going to win the bloody thing, a few months ago I booked a holiday to Cyprus, flying out on Sunday morning. We land 3.30pm Cyprus time, which gives us 2.5 hours from landing to get through the airport, cab to the hotel, and find a bar for the game. Should we get there, of course.

Being a fan of football (rather than one of the millions of bandwagon jumpers) I would have thought you would do the same whoever is playing in the final.

Sanguine
Hob Nob Legend

by Sanguine » 09 Jul 2018 12:08

Victor Meldrew
Sanguine On the basis that, of course, we're not going to win the bloody thing, a few months ago I booked a holiday to Cyprus, flying out on Sunday morning. We land 3.30pm Cyprus time, which gives us 2.5 hours from landing to get through the airport, cab to the hotel, and find a bar for the game. Should we get there, of course.

Being a fan of football (rather than one of the millions of bandwagon jumpers) I would have thought you would do the same whoever is playing in the final.

Don't be that guy, Vic.
You know, with the nation on the verge of only its second World Cup final ever, and you're that guy on an internet mongboard enjoying the success by making silly points about wider football and bandwagons.

And to answer your question - yes, I'll be watching the final, but no, I won't be stressing about missing the start if it is Croatia v France.

Victor Meldrew
Hob Nob Addict

by Victor Meldrew » 09 Jul 2018 12:14

Good to hear it and enjoy your holiday.

Scutterbucketz
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Scutterbucketz » 09 Jul 2018 12:29

CountryRoyal
Scutterbucketz Having spent at least 2 hours over the course of the weekend setting up multiple new email addresses and firing off 12 emails to my daughters dance teacher, each pretending to be a different dad (and four mums) , I think I’ve managed to get my daughters dance recital moved from starting on Sunday at 4pm.

8)

That’s actually amazing. Not all heroes where capes.

Cheers. I’m sure the dance teacher must have received some genuine emails from people regarding moving it, but I was thinking that if I pile it on then she’ll have to at least think about it.

TBH, I had already said that I’d have to watch the World Cup Final,as my daughter will have more dance recitals over the next few years, but my missus was actually going to miss it, so fair play to her. Hopefully now she won’t have to.

ICH

TheSpread

by TheSpread » 09 Jul 2018 12:41

Aside from the spazmo's damaging cars, wrecking IKEA and various other things, this was totally brilliant. This is how it should be done.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9WWybcda3M

BR0B0T
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by BR0B0T » 09 Jul 2018 13:06

TheSpread Aside from the spazmo's damaging cars, wrecking IKEA and various other things, this was totally brilliant. This is how it should be done.

'greed

Contrived fun >>>> spontaneous fun

Scutterbucketz
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Scutterbucketz » 09 Jul 2018 15:06

What’s the story behind that vindaloo walk along? Who organised it?

TheSpread

by TheSpread » 09 Jul 2018 15:53

*If we get to the final and win it, will Monday go on record as the largest sick day this country has ever seen?

Theroyalbox
Hob Nob Regular

by Theroyalbox » 09 Jul 2018 16:11

Sanguine
Hob Nob Legend

by Sanguine » 09 Jul 2018 16:32

BR0B0T
TheSpread Aside from the spazmo's damaging cars, wrecking IKEA and various other things, this was totally brilliant. This is how it should be done.

'greed

I'd generally agree with your sarcasm, but what is it about 'lads lads lads' that means that spontaneously damaging emergency vehicles is where we end up when we do well at football?

Victor Meldrew
Hob Nob Addict

by Victor Meldrew » 09 Jul 2018 16:39

Sanguine
BR0B0T

'greed

I'd generally agree with your sarcasm, but what is it about 'lads lads lads' that means that spontaneously damaging emergency vehicles is where we end up when we do well at football?

Something we can agree on cmonurz.
What sort of people have we bred who attack paramedics when they turn up at an incident?
What sort have we bred who call them out on false alarms just for the craic?
People like Brobot perhaps?

Scutterbucketz
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Scutterbucketz » 09 Jul 2018 17:03

Theroyalbox https://www.bst-hydepark.com/events/detail/croatia-v-england/

It wouldn’t let me register.

Theroyalbox
Hob Nob Regular

by Theroyalbox » 10 Jul 2018 11:11

Scutterbucketz
Theroyalbox https://www.bst-hydepark.com/events/detail/croatia-v-england/

It wouldn’t let me register.

Me either mate guess too many people where trying

CountryRoyal
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by CountryRoyal » 10 Jul 2018 12:22

I've registered twice or at least I got the confirmation email link through to two different accounts, it doesn't actually go anywhere but from what I gather that means you're in.

Given the numbers at a complete guess I'd say there's at best probably a 25% chance of someone getting tickets on the ballot. I might go back to where I was for Sweden game so if that's the case, and I do get tickets, anyone is welcome to have them.

AthleticoSpizz
Hob Nob Legend

by AthleticoSpizz » 13 Jul 2018 20:17

Up for the bronze?....if it were the olympics, or if it were Wimbledon, it would be heralded as a victorious thing.

ICH (aint that the truth Scuttz)