Search found 2843 matches

by WoodleyRoyal
21 Sep 2019 19:08
Forum: The Team
Topic: GOMES OUT!
Replies: 789
Views: 33911

Re: GOMES OUT!

No other stand out candidate with a proven championship pedigree. Whether you like his tactics or not, we won’t be fighting a relegation battle with him at the helm.
by WoodleyRoyal
21 Sep 2019 17:50
Forum: The Team
Topic: GOMES OUT!
Replies: 789
Views: 33911

Re: GOMES OUT!

Reckon he’s gone... quit or fired dunno but I reckon that’s it. Him done
by WoodleyRoyal
21 Sep 2019 17:14
Forum: The Team
Topic: GOMES OUT!
Replies: 789
Views: 33911

Re: GOMES OUT!

Chris Hughton please
by WoodleyRoyal
21 Sep 2019 17:11
Forum: The Team
Topic: GOMES OUT!
Replies: 789
Views: 33911

Re: GOMES OUT!

+2
by WoodleyRoyal
21 Sep 2019 16:53
Forum: The Team
Topic: MATCHWATCH : Blackburn Rovers (h) sponsored by a point off Europe
Replies: 112
Views: 4495

Re: MATCHWATCH : Blackburn Rovers (h) sponsored by a point off Europe

Gomes out
by WoodleyRoyal
21 Sep 2019 16:15
Forum: The Team
Topic: MATCHWATCH : Blackburn Rovers (h) sponsored by a point off Europe
Replies: 112
Views: 4495

Re: MATCHWATCH : Blackburn Rovers (h) sponsored by a point off Europe

Right, comeback on 3-2
by WoodleyRoyal
21 Sep 2019 16:05
Forum: The Team
Topic: MATCHWATCH : Blackburn Rovers (h) sponsored by a point off Europe
Replies: 112
Views: 4495

Re: MATCHWATCH : Blackburn Rovers (h) sponsored by a point off Europe

Ffs shambles
by WoodleyRoyal
16 Sep 2019 16:20
Forum: Club Policies
Topic: Bristol City (A)
Replies: 66
Views: 3847

Re: Bristol City (A)

Yep hold my hands up I hadn’t read the article properly that was for travel :lol: . still all of the above that we were charged the least last Season out of every team in the championship. And not making the top 4 for the cheapest at our ground still proves we do not just £20 to everyone. And more t...
by WoodleyRoyal
16 Sep 2019 16:02
Forum: Club Policies
Topic: Bristol City (A)
Replies: 66
Views: 3847

Re: Bristol City (A)

last season we were charged the least out of all clubs in the champ on average 80% of matches last season have standard adult tickets priced at £30 or under. However, that still leaves 20% (77 matches in total) that are more expensive Some 33 matches had tickets priced between £35 and £40 The avera...
by WoodleyRoyal
16 Sep 2019 15:37
Forum: Club Policies
Topic: Bristol City (A)
Replies: 66
Views: 3847

Re: Bristol City (A)

last season we were charged the least out of all clubs in the champ on average 80% of matches last season have standard adult tickets priced at £30 or under. However, that still leaves 20% (77 matches in total) that are more expensive Some 33 matches had tickets priced between £35 and £40 The averag...
by WoodleyRoyal
29 Aug 2019 06:30
Forum: The Team
Topic: BFTG - Plymouth (A)
Replies: 61
Views: 5485

Re: BFTG - Plymouth (A)

Not my intention to take over this thread. It was more for the prick who sat next to me, and the off chance he reads this, it might change is behaviour going forward. Thank you to those who offered support it was just bad luck I guess, the next game I take her to will be in the family zone at the ma...
by WoodleyRoyal
28 Aug 2019 11:21
Forum: The Team
Topic: BFTG - Plymouth (A)
Replies: 61
Views: 5485

Re: BFTG - Plymouth (A)

FOA the mahoosive c unt who sat next to me and my daughter at the front. If you are reading this then you need to take a long hard look at yourself you should be ashamed. Your behaviour and language around my 7 year old daughter was a disgrace. You scared her and we left early because of you. Her fi...
by WoodleyRoyal
26 Aug 2019 18:54
Forum: Club Policies
Topic: Huddersfield (A)
Replies: 30
Views: 2118

Re: Huddersfield (A)

Myself and my 2 sons (22 and 19), £90 to go to Huddersfield v Reading Myself and my 2 sons (22 and 19), £40 to go to Reading v Huddersfield. 125% more That’s why I am not going tomorrow. The question that needs to be asked here is why the fook are you paying for your adult kids to go to football :!:
by WoodleyRoyal
21 Aug 2019 13:28
Forum: General Football
Topic: Generic clubs in financial crisis Thread
Replies: 4897
Views: 222457

Re: Generic clubs in financial crisis Thread

Aldershot in 92 would be the last time it happened on the league. But that was two thirds of the way through the season. I seem to remember Newport County finishing a season using youth players to fulfil fixtures before folding but I've never seen a club starting the season with half a first team o...
by WoodleyRoyal
20 Aug 2019 21:30
Forum: Rumours and Gossip
Topic: Speculation Nigel Adkins new DOF?
Replies: 42
Views: 4216

Re: Speculation Nigel Adkins new DOF?

Old Man Andrews Adkins was lied to and mislead here from the start. Think he gets a lot of abuse that's unwarranted. Lovely bloke too.


Massive +1 to that
by WoodleyRoyal
20 Aug 2019 16:04
Forum: Rumours and Gossip
Topic: Speculation Nigel Adkins new DOF?
Replies: 42
Views: 4216

Re: Speculation Nigel Adkins new DOF?

Would Mark Bowen be annoyed to have to share an office ? I thought he was pretty much doing the DofF role. Can't see Jose being too happy to have someone like Adkins around. Hmm well he was here as a technical consultant with a focus solely on the tactical side of things. very different role to DOF...
by WoodleyRoyal
20 Aug 2019 15:15
Forum: Rumours and Gossip
Topic: Speculation Nigel Adkins new DOF?
Replies: 42
Views: 4216

Speculation Nigel Adkins new DOF?

Pure speculation on my part but I find it hard to believe that Nige is just here to watch a few games of football. He was present against Cardiff and on the opening day against Sheff Wed. Nick Hammond was also present on Sunday with Adkins, could we be lining him up for a role at the club - our next...
by WoodleyRoyal
19 Aug 2019 16:46
Forum: The Team
Topic: Song For Puşcaş
Replies: 55
Views: 1673

Re: Song For Puşcaş

" better believe he scores goals" nick blackman song
by WoodleyRoyal
19 Aug 2019 12:32
Forum: The Team
Topic: The Academy/Development squads watch thread 2015//16
Replies: 4581
Views: 656765

Re: The Academy/Development squads watch thread 2015//16

Fifa to scrap transfer tribunals :shock: this will oxf*rd us won’t it?

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football ... als-funds/
by WoodleyRoyal
17 Aug 2019 17:45
Forum: Club Policies
Topic: Plymouth (A) - League Cup Rd 2
Replies: 15
Views: 1249

Re: Plymouth (A) - League Cup Rd 2

Just so happens I’m in that part of the world on holibobs so this is perfect. Might take my daughter to her first ever game as its free entry.
It is currently 22 Oct 2019 15:51