Does anyone speak Dutch?

tulip
Hob Nob Addict

Re: Does anyone speak Dutch?

by tulip » 15 Nov 2011 14:06

Bandini
tulip Shame, I would have liked to get with her,

I think that Finerain's learned translation is rather better on this point, tulip:

Finerain Too bad, because I want her Vincken

I have never heard the word Vincken before. It doesn't appear in the dutch dictionary. The only reference to it I can find is of a dutch footballer called Tim Vincken. Vinken are finches (birds). Maybe a slang usage for lady parts but I have never heard it used. Maybe one of our dutch visitors can enlighten me.

Bandini
Hob Nob Regular
Location: No one must know I dropped my glasses in the toilet.

by Bandini » 15 Nov 2011 14:24

Get the sand out of your Vincken and lighten up.

FiNeRaIn
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by FiNeRaIn » 15 Nov 2011 14:59

Extended-Phenotype Nice cover.

I can tell you are new to this forum if you really thought I was serious. Other than you, no one who has ever seen my posts before would literally think I was being serious about speaking dutch. :roll: So stop making yourself look a tit.

FiNeRaIn
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by FiNeRaIn » 15 Nov 2011 15:02

tulip I have never heard the word Vincken before. It doesn't appear in the dutch dictionary. The only reference to it I can find is of a dutch footballer called Tim Vincken. Vinken are finches (birds). Maybe a slang usage for lady parts but I have never heard it used. Maybe one of our dutch visitors can enlighten me.

lol, they also go on about David Pipe don't they (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Pipe)? So definitely possible that footballer is another reference to pussy. :lol:

RobRoyal
Hob Nob Regular

by RobRoyal » 15 Nov 2011 15:35

FiNeRaIn
Extended-Phenotype Nice cover.

I can tell you are new to this forum if you really thought I was serious. Other than you, no one who has ever seen my posts before would literally think I was being serious about speaking dutch. :roll: So stop making yourself look a tit.

There's something seriously unedifying about someone on here with a Dawkins-homage username being so intellectually sluggish :|

tulip
Hob Nob Addict

by tulip » 15 Nov 2011 15:44

FiNeRaIn
tulip I have never heard the word Vincken before. It doesn't appear in the dutch dictionary. The only reference to it I can find is of a dutch footballer called Tim Vincken. Vinken are finches (birds). Maybe a slang usage for lady parts but I have never heard it used. Maybe one of our dutch visitors can enlighten me.

lol, they also go on about David Pipe don't they (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Pipe)? So definitely possible that footballer is another reference to pussy. :lol:

Pijpen is dutch slang for f*cking, actually. So the name probably makes them snigger! The last e is pronounced in dutch making it sound like piper.

Cripple Creek
Hob Nob Regular

by Cripple Creek » 15 Nov 2011 19:37

I'm going to start replacing words in the English lexicon with Vincken from now on as in "wake up and smell the Vincken" and "he's a good for nothing Vincken". I just thought I'd let everyone on here know in case I cause any confusion.

Platypuss
Hob Nob Moderator
Location: No one cares about your creative hub, so get your fukcin' hedge cut

by Platypuss » 15 Nov 2011 21:31

One of my favourite meals is blinde vinken, so I was familiar with the word!

tulip
Hob Nob Addict

by tulip » 15 Nov 2011 21:47

Platypuss One of my favourite meals is blinde vinken, so I was familiar with the word!

Have you spent a lot of time in Holland or Belgium then? I have never eaten it as I am a vegetarian.

FiNeRaIn
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by FiNeRaIn » 15 Nov 2011 21:53

If you are still in amsterdam like your location says, why not ask a few dutch people there? Its probably local slang

" she's been with a few dudes...probably has a massive vincken"...."lol"..." yeah like waving a pencil in a cave".

Pseud O'Nym
Hob Nob Regular

by Pseud O'Nym » 16 Nov 2011 00:07

Let Op! Drempels.

Royal With Cheese
Hob Nob Addict

by Royal With Cheese » 16 Nov 2011 08:43

Branfoot - Stank voor Dank

Hup Holland Hup

by Hup Holland Hup » 16 Nov 2011 10:58

tulip
Bandini
tulip Shame, I would have liked to get with her,

I think that Finerain's learned translation is rather better on this point, tulip:

Finerain Too bad, because I want her Vincken

I have never heard the word Vincken before. It doesn't appear in the dutch dictionary. The only reference to it I can find is of a dutch footballer called Tim Vincken. Vinken are finches (birds). Maybe a slang usage for lady parts but I have never heard it used. Maybe one of our dutch visitors can enlighten me.

I can try Tulip. A lot of what we see here is young people slang (most slang is created by younger people anyway, so a more apt description would be new slang). Atoombom = scantily dressed young women.......and vincken is definately a reference to the act of sex. Not in the dictionary yet and maybe never will, all depends on how often it gets used. I also think he's used "stevige" economically as I'm sure he's refering to a certain part of her upper torso as opposed to her whole body. My :oops: son's 15 and subsequently I'm having to learn his new language :oops:

tulip
Hob Nob Addict

by tulip » 16 Nov 2011 11:53

Hup Holland Hup
tulip

I can try Tulip. A lot of what we see here is young people slang (most slang is created by younger people anyway, so a more apt description would be new slang). Atoombom = scantily dressed young women.......and vincken is definately a reference to the act of sex. Not in the dictionary yet and maybe never will, all depends on how often it gets used. I also think he's used "stevige" economically as I'm sure he's refering to a certain part of her upper torso as opposed to her whole body. My :oops: son's 15 and subsequently I'm having to learn his new language :oops:

Hoi Hup

Hoe gaat het?

Thanks for your input. I am not so familiar with young peoples slang here and as you say these new terms are constantly changing. Do you think that word Vincken comes from the footballer, seems a strange one?
My son is 23 but as he has a form of autistism he doesn't really mix with other young people much or pick up on their language easily, so wasn't much help with this one.
Glad your 15 year old was around to enlighten us.

Extended-Phenotype
Hob Nob Addict

by Extended-Phenotype » 17 Nov 2011 10:14

RobRoyal
There's something seriously unedifying about someone on here with a Dawkins-homage username being so intellectually sluggish :|

Yeah? Well you are a gay, and like gay things.

Who looks stupid now, huh?

RobRoyal
Hob Nob Regular

by RobRoyal » 17 Nov 2011 10:42

Extended-Phenotype
RobRoyal

Yeah? Well you are a gay, and like gay things.

Who looks stupid now, huh?

I actually am gay, so it's still you.

Extended-Phenotype
Hob Nob Addict

by Extended-Phenotype » 17 Nov 2011 11:09

You know what, me too. AND I have a sense of humour.

Do you get paid to be this po-faced?

RobRoyal
Hob Nob Regular

by RobRoyal » 17 Nov 2011 11:27

No money, I'm just in it for the love.

M-U-R-T-Y
Hob Nob Regular

by M-U-R-T-Y » 17 Nov 2011 11:53

Brian Howard scored against us that day, I remember.

SouthDownsRoyal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by SouthDownsRoyal » 18 Nov 2011 16:00

im not malluckan.

but every heard on google translate m9?