Congratulations

Para Handy

Re: Congratulations

by Para Handy » 24 Apr 2012 23:21

Norfolk Royal
Para Handy Yeah, just like anyone who had the joy of meeting Pompey fans at Elm Park. Great fans. Passionate. Voiciferous. Totally bent on beating the shit out of anyone. No discrimination. Don't get me wrong. I'm no happy clapper but Pompey, along with Wolves are a bunch of pcunts. No loss to see either of them relegated. Fcuk 'em

To be fair that was about 35 years ago. Nobody would deny they have had a violent element over the years but really we're talking about the majority of decent fans. They can't all be tarred with the violent brush.

I've a long memory.. if you're referring to Pompey, the days at Elm Park were not funny at all. Went to Pompey in the FA Cup a few years ago and they still seemed the same. No time for those bastards at all. One of my mates is a Pompey fan and has sat next to me at a Reading v. Pompey game so I've no personal axe to grind with individual fans. Just hate them en masse. Massive bunch of pcunts.

Ditto Wolves, What a nasty bunch of pcunts you lot are. Yeah, yeah, tell me again about your minority of fans... I've heard it all before. Frankly, I got introduced to the ugliest woman I've ever seen in my life in Wolverhampton and that's probably coloured my view. The fact that her "Dad" was a WoLOVes steward and also told me how many they were going to beat us by didn't help but really... What a bunch of absolute inbred fecking neanderthals you lot are. Gobbing down.. and worse on away supporters.. Hanging around the subway waiting to beat the shit out of anyone (scarfers, families). Wakners.

You can add Palace to that list. Rapidly joining my top ten list of hated clubs. Had the misfortune of getting on the bus back to town with them last season. Had to listen to some drunken pre-pubescent kid all the way back to town. And his eight or so mates.. This year was no better. Pleased we gained promotion against you if you're reading. You pcunts.

Nick Shorey my Lord!
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

Re: Congratulations

by Nick Shorey my Lord! » 25 Apr 2012 11:18

Total plus one with PH. Even in the mid-90's when we played Pompey whilst it didn't get tasty, there were still plenty of idiots around throwing their considerable weight around.