SIGNED - Pavel Pogrebnyak

1333 posts
MouldyRoyal
Hob Nob Regular

Re: RUMOUR - Pavel Pogrebnyak

by MouldyRoyal » 25 Jun 2012 20:19

Agreed. That said, what have we been told? The deal may or may not go ahead. Well didn't we already know that? People have been saying from the start they won't believe it til it's confirmed on the OS.

It's like Schroedinger's Transfer saga. Impossible to be wrong until it's settled, especially if you don't commit...

paultheroyal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by paultheroyal » 25 Jun 2012 20:21

bennno It's a shame that people are so confrontational on here, will stop people posting info.

As per above, i can't say more as it will compromise x however there is a complication which could prevent this, but will be on or off in next 2-3 days. Think back over last week and try to figure it out.

For you who doubts ask If it's all done then why hasn't club made any comment whatsoever?

Good post Bennno and I know a wrong un and it ain't you. Keep posting.

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Ian Royal » 25 Jun 2012 20:22

paultheroyal
bennno It's a shame that people are so confrontational on here, will stop people posting info.

As per above, i can't say more as it will compromise x however there is a complication which could prevent this, but will be on or off in next 2-3 days. Think back over last week and try to figure it out.

For you who doubts ask If it's all done then why hasn't club made any comment whatsoever?

Stop feeding Spacey's homo ammunition.

ZacNaloen
Hob Nob Addict
Location: 'If atheism is a religion, then bald is a hair color.' -Mark Schnitzius

by ZacNaloen » 25 Jun 2012 20:23

Benno, people are skeptical because we get fed a shovel of shit from "ITK" people.

No one is taken seriously until they get at least one thing right, and it can't just be a vague proposition that something might be wrong. There's always something wrong, there's always more negotiating, right up until the ink is dry.

ankeny
Hob Nob Regular

by ankeny » 25 Jun 2012 20:29

ZacNaloen Benno, people are skeptical because we get fed a shovel of shit from "ITK" people.

No one is taken seriously until they get at least one thing right, and it can't just be a vague proposition that something might be wrong. There's always something wrong, there's always more negotiating, right up until the ink is dry.

Sensible post alert

blythspartan
Hob Nob Regular

by blythspartan » 25 Jun 2012 20:33

paultheroyal

blythspartan
Hob Nob Regular

by blythspartan » 25 Jun 2012 20:39

blythspartan
paultheroyal

My virgin post on here and I didn't write anything. Hopefully, it will be all upwards from here on in. Is there a problem with us obtaining a Work Permit for him?

Linden Jones' Tash

by Linden Jones' Tash » 25 Jun 2012 20:43

re: work permit

oh yea -it could be that - but isn't he playing international football regularly?

ZacNaloen
Hob Nob Addict
Location: 'If atheism is a religion, then bald is a hair color.' -Mark Schnitzius

by ZacNaloen » 25 Jun 2012 20:44

Maybe he didn't play enough games for Russia last year?

RFCSPACE

by RFCSPACE » 25 Jun 2012 20:45

MouldyRoyal It's like Schroedinger's Transfer saga. Impossible to be wrong until it's settled, especially if you don't commit...

Good post.

dogzbollox

by dogzbollox » 25 Jun 2012 20:46

MouldyRoyal
Friday's Legacy

Ignore them. Someone I trust has spoken up for you, so that's good enough for me.

Now hold on, bit unfair of Bennno to get all sniffy because he's been greeted with scepticism. We get fed so much bull by people simply lying about what they know, it's only natural that people have gotten their fingers burned and decide not to trust many people. It's not like he's built up any reliable reputation like yourself FL. It's also frankly tacky to be lording it over us with comments like "try to figure it out." as though whatever stunning new development was patently obvious to him when he's just been told something (IF in fact this thing is true). Compound that with the fact that people HAVE been wondering why the deal has not been announced yet, yet every time they do, sarcastic 'ITK' persons snap at them. Now they may not have been so wrong after all.

Seems to me that a modicum of humility is needed...

In addition if you consider the guy has only posted 33 times in nearly 2 years kinda compounds FLs comments that he's not a BS merchant

themadstad

by themadstad » 25 Jun 2012 20:46

Well he'd have been on a visa last 6 months, UKBA and the like haven't changed policies so significantly?
Last edited by themadstad on 25 Jun 2012 21:14, edited 1 time in total.

blythspartan
Hob Nob Regular

by blythspartan » 25 Jun 2012 21:06

Having supported Reading for more than 40 years and enjoying reading the comments on HNA for a couple of years, I am loving all the rumours and BS. Even if most don't come to fruition it's exciting and when one does come true all the better. I wish I wasn't such a techno phobic, as I would have joined HNA months a go.

TheLawnMowerMan
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by TheLawnMowerMan » 25 Jun 2012 21:14

bennno I would now put myself firmly in the ITK category, there is an added complexity but it's not visa related.

Should get sorted but some risk it might not.

Oh please - not another one! :roll:
I know something because I'm "ITK" and it is good/bad (delete as appropriate) but I can't say what it is as it would break confidence with my source.

Really giving us a lot there and going out on a limb aren't we. Are you sure you didn't leave a base uncovered at all with your insightful "Should get sorted but some risk it might not"?
Would be nice to know before I put next weeks wages on SkyBet with this valuable insider info.

John Peel

by John Peel » 25 Jun 2012 21:30

themadstad Well he'd have been on a visa last 6 months, UKBA and the like haven't changed policies so significantly?

Yep, that's right. Because it was a six month loan and because he would not have been classed as a migrant, he would have been granted a short term visitor visa. Because it's a potential four year contract and because he would be considered a migrant, he has to apply for a visa using the points based system, which can take a while to sort out if there is any question mark over anything in his application.

TheLawnMowerMan
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by TheLawnMowerMan » 25 Jun 2012 21:35

Work permit isn't usually an issue for announcing deals "subject to work permit" - happens all the time.
I suspect there is an issue (and I have for a while), but I'm not claiming to be "ITK" - just that it doesn't sound right that it is being delayed for just that reason.

Having said that, NH said it was a done deal and he doesn't often say stuff he doesn't need to.

DOYLERSAROYALER
Hob Nob Regular

by DOYLERSAROYALER » 25 Jun 2012 21:35

John Peel
themadstad Well he'd have been on a visa last 6 months, UKBA and the like haven't changed policies so significantly?

Yep, that's right. Because it was a six month loan and because he would not have been classed as a migrant, he would have been granted a short term visitor visa. Because it's a potential four year contract and because he would be considered a migrant, he has to apply for a visa using the points based system, which can take a while to sort out if there is any question mark over anything in his application.

Well as long as it doesn't take as long as the TSI takeover took to be ratified .. :D

bennno

by bennno » 25 Jun 2012 21:38

TheLawnMowerMan Work permit isn't usually an issue for announcing deals "subject to work permit" - happens all the time.
I suspect there is an issue (and I have for a while), but I'm not claiming to be "ITK" - just that it doesn't sound right that it is being delayed for just that reason.

Having said that, NH said it was a done deal and he doesn't often say stuff he doesn't need to.

Done deal subject to anything specific, or just a done deal?

andrew1957
Hob Nob Regular

by andrew1957 » 25 Jun 2012 21:42

bennno
TheLawnMowerMan Work permit isn't usually an issue for announcing deals "subject to work permit" - happens all the time.

Obviously referring to "subject to work permit" but as he is a current international this would normally be no problem at all.

GSY-Royal

by GSY-Royal » 25 Jun 2012 21:53

bennno

Read on the Transfer Rumours Shoite website that Trabzonspor of Turkey have offered him a big money deal all of a sudden, and this is causing the delay.

Obviously the site is well known for being fairly unreliable however it's the only reason besides the work permit I've heard/can think of. Not necessarily Trabzonspor but some other club coming into the equation? Surely us and Fulham weren't the only ones interested...

1333 posts