Jason Roberts...Do you sometimes find him annoying?!

1019 posts
JamieY26

Re: Jason Roberts

by JamieY26 » 23 Nov 2012 14:23

It's this kind of thing that made me have to start the "...do you find him annoying" thread! Just one big ego and a bit of a tool! He would have a redeeming feature if he could score aswell!!

loyalroyaldaz

by loyalroyaldaz » 23 Nov 2012 14:49

pea
Tokyo Sex Whale
Stuka Very modest

In order of quality of player (Obvs my opinion)

Suarez
http://www.luissuarez.co.uk/en/home-en

Heskey

No Wesbite
Messi
http://www.leomessi.com/eng/
Ronaldo
http://cr.runstrong.com/
Van Persie
http://robinvanpersie.com/
Rooney
http://www.officialwaynerooney.com/
Javier Hernandez
No Website
Giroud
No Website
Grant Holt
No Website
Odemwingie
No Website
Robbie Keane
No Website

Jason Roberts
http://www.jasonroberts30.com

Not sure what point I am trying to make other than maybe shut up, score some goals, focus on the team and then make the mistake that people give a shit about wanting to read about you and go on your utterc*nt of a website.

Racist

Turns8
Hob Nob Regular

by Turns8 » 23 Nov 2012 15:07

It's better than the official site in fairness!!!

But then treading in dog sh1t > the official RFC site tbf... :wink:

RoyalBlue
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber
Location: Developed a pathological hatred of snakes on 14/10/19

by RoyalBlue » 23 Nov 2012 15:13

13:40:09 AtTheMatch: Jason apologises his Ipad is playing up but will do this again soon - feel free to chat with each other and thanks for your support

All that money and he ends up with a dodgy iPad!

melonhead
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by melonhead » 23 Nov 2012 15:46

AtTheMatch.com Jason has just launched his new website that includes an interactive stadium for his fans. He will be chatting live in the stadium today at 1pm.
To get behind Jason and join in the chat take your seat at http://www.jasonroberts30.com

Hi jason

Royal Lady
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Royal Lady » 23 Nov 2012 17:17

OMG - TROLI won Jason's competition for 2 Arsenal tickets. :roll:

PBR

by PBR » 23 Nov 2012 17:24

lol

bobbybottler
Hob Nob Regular

by bobbybottler » 23 Nov 2012 18:41

Looks better than Rougier's website did

harryroyal

by harryroyal » 27 Nov 2012 21:17

haha he's getting alot of abuse on twitter. Poor man's heskey apparently.

MmmMonsterMunch
Hob Nob Addict

by MmmMonsterMunch » 27 Nov 2012 21:19

harryroyal haha he's getting alot of abuse on twitter. Poor man's heskey apparently.

Don't see why. He is the only thing resembling a PL player at present.

harryroyal

by harryroyal » 27 Nov 2012 21:51

MmmMonsterMunch
harryroyal haha he's getting alot of abuse on twitter. Poor man's heskey apparently.

that's what i was thinking. There's a lot shitter players to pick on. Must be institutional racism.

akranes
Hob Nob Regular

by akranes » 27 Nov 2012 22:00

harryroyal
MmmMonsterMunch

that's what i was thinking. There's a lot shitter players to pick on. Must be institutional racism.

He did more than enough. Could see him in a decent PL side

jumpers for goalposts

by jumpers for goalposts » 02 Dec 2012 09:21

Is this the thread to slag him off? Well it is now..................

He was absolutely shocking yet again yesterday. Touch of a rapist is too generous on Roberts. That moment yesterday when he just dribbled the ball into touch was the final straw. Reminded me of some Fifa football game when you can't stop your player running off of the pitch in time. My coment to those around me was "What does this guy do all week, work in McDonalds". He is an abysmal footballer. That back heel he attempted was laughable, and looked like a bucking horse kicking out at someone that had gone to pet him. He dribbles like a 10 year old. His method of beating a man is to bundle into them and hope he wins a free kick. More often that not, the opposition get the freekick. He's also a poor finisher, can't head the ball for toffee, and no league goals this season sums it up. An absolutely shocking journeyman forward who is more interested in his post football media career, than improving his appalling footballing ability. Luckily for him, Pogrebniak is even worse at the moment. Le Fondre aside, what a dismal stable of forwards we have. Bring back Bas Savage!

URZZZZZZZZ
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber
Location: Long knocks it back in.............IT'S READING WHO TAKE A MASSIVE STEP TOWARDS WEMBLEY!!

by URZZZZZZZZ » 02 Dec 2012 09:33

Clueless ^

Born 'n Bred Royal

by Born 'n Bred Royal » 02 Dec 2012 09:34

jumpers for goalposts Is this the thread to slag him off? Well it is now..................

He was absolutely shocking yet again yesterday. Touch of a rapist is too generous on Roberts. That moment yesterday when he just dribbled the ball into touch was the final straw. Reminded me of some Fifa football game when you can't stop your player running off of the pitch in time. My coment to those around me was "What does this guy do all week, work in McDonalds". He is an abysmal footballer. That back heel he attempted was laughable, and looked like a bucking horse kicking out at someone that had gone to pet him. He dribbles like a 10 year old. His method of beating a man is to bundle into them and hope he wins a free kick. More often that not, the opposition get the freekick. He's also a poor finisher, can't head the ball for toffee, and no league goals this season sums it up. An absolutely shocking journeyman forward who is more interested in his post football media career, than improving his appalling footballing ability. Luckily for him, Pogrebniak is even worse at the moment. Le Fondre aside, what a dismal stable of forwards we have. Bring back Bas Savage!

Are you for real?

jumpers for goalposts

by jumpers for goalposts » 02 Dec 2012 10:16

Completely. Quite obvious to me why he has never quite cut the mustard for a premier league team.

Perhaps those defending him would like to comment on what he offers the team, with the exception of winding up a few opposition players?

percy_freeman

by percy_freeman » 02 Dec 2012 10:17

JFG, WHAT????
Jason Roberts has been one of our best players since he joined us. Yesterday he had a great game and was probably responsible for Morrisons goal by taking all the attention away. He is a seasoned pro and uses all the tricks in the book. His hold up play is exceptional and should be the first name on the teamsheet every week.
The only part of your post that is anything worth reading is the bit about Pog. Utter rubbish, How he scored that goal at Chelsea I will never know, he cannot head, pass, hold a ball, tackle dribble or shoot. Waste of good wages....

Barry the bird boggler
Hob Nob Addict

by Barry the bird boggler » 02 Dec 2012 10:18

jumpers for goalposts Is this the thread to slag him off? Well it is now..................

Royal Tezza

by Royal Tezza » 02 Dec 2012 10:23

Brilliant again yesterday. For me he's one of those players where you can determine if someone understands football or not. He is always the only available out ball and holds the ball in the opposition third so well. Clearly prefers it to feet as well which you have to admire for someone of his size. I don't like to slag players off but the difference between him and Pog when he came on was so blatant. For whatever reason that just doesn't seem to be working out and Roberts is 10 times as effective .

jumpers for goalposts

by jumpers for goalposts » 02 Dec 2012 10:23

percy_freeman He is a seasoned pro and uses all the tricks in the book. His hold up play is exceptional and should be the first name on the teamsheet every week.

So basically he isn't very good and has to resort to these 'tricks' to make a contribution? Pog is awful, totally agree.

I'd take Hunt over Roberts. For all his limitations, at least Hunt wins headers, can dribble a football 5 yards without falling over his feet etc. Roberts did a great job last season in the Championship, but ultimately he just isn't quite up to the premier league. Countless premier league managers that have let him go can't be wrong can they?

1019 posts