What sort of reception should Pardew receive on Saturday?

149 posts
DandyRoyal

Re: What sort of reception should Pardew receive on Saturday

by DandyRoyal » 27 Sep 2012 15:50

Nezhen His horrific rape comments on MOTD provided a little insight into just what a small minded, sexist and arrogant man he is.

Wow.

Those are big judgements to make from one ill-judged spur of the moment comment

Royal Lady
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Royal Lady » 27 Sep 2012 15:53

You've never ventured onto AE then?

Nezhen

by Nezhen » 27 Sep 2012 15:59

No not WOW.

How? is the word.

How could he come out with such a statement is what you need to ask yourself? He only need look at the reaction that Graeme Souness got after he uttered a similarly disgusting comment live on RTE during their coverage of the 2010 world cup to realise that this was not a comment that just slipped out by mistake! He let his guard down and showed his true colours. Please ensure he is shown the disrespect he deserves on Saturday!

melonhead
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by melonhead » 27 Sep 2012 16:12

lol- thought that was fine tbf

while i h8ed him when he left for west ham, i no longer do cos i can look back after the h8 has died down, and see that even though they were below us at the time, they are a much bigger club than us, who payed more money in wages, and gave him more money to spend on players
and pretty much any manager, or player given the choice would make the same decision.

larry1971

by larry1971 » 27 Sep 2012 16:14

Nezhen The man is an utter knob. His horrific rape comments on MOTD provided a little insight into just what a small minded, sexist and arrogant man he is. No matter what others say, I will still take (like all previous years) my Parjudas banner, shirt and gallows facemask (kindly donated by a Charlton friend).

Let's hope that we can provide the intimidating atmosphere that Parjudas absolutely deserves and will undoubtedly spur us on to a result!

what did he say..

Pepe the Horseman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Pepe the Horseman » 27 Sep 2012 16:31

larry1971
Nezhen The man is an utter knob. His horrific rape comments on MOTD provided a little insight into just what a small minded, sexist and arrogant man he is. No matter what others say, I will still take (like all previous years) my Parjudas banner, shirt and gallows facemask (kindly donated by a Charlton friend).

Let's hope that we can provide the intimidating atmosphere that Parjudas absolutely deserves and will undoubtedly spur us on to a result!

what did he say..

"I'll rape Lawro's mouth if he keeps talking shit"

Royal Tezza

by Royal Tezza » 27 Sep 2012 16:33

8 years... :?

Optimist

by Optimist » 27 Sep 2012 16:36

larry1971

what did he say..

He actually said "He absolutely rapes him" when analysing a tackle. Yeah a bit silly but not "horrific" "small minded, sexist and arrogant".

Optimist

by Optimist » 27 Sep 2012 16:41

I don't hold anything against him. It's great to see an ex-Reading manager taking a big club like Newcastle back to Europe in the same way its nice to see an ex-Academy player playing in Europe for Spurs. When he joined Wham I hated him and Wham, now though I still hate Wham but my hatrid of Pardew vanished around his Charlton days.

PARDEW, GIVE US A WAVE, PARDEW PARDEW GIVE US A WAVE.....

pea
Hob Nob Regular

by pea » 27 Sep 2012 17:19

pea Excellent manager, should have got the england job, one of our best managers, just a shame he didn't stick around to finish the job. Doesnt matter what reception Reading fans give him at the weekend, they'll be too many miles up in the stand for him to hear them

Ooops, surprised noone has picked me up on this

Not sure why a Newcastle fan gave me advice on visiting St James Park on RR but I shouldn't use that as a guide to whether we're home or away... :oops:

who are ya?
Hob Nob Regular

by who are ya? » 27 Sep 2012 18:55

Nezhen No not WOW.

How? is the word.

How could he come out with such a statement is what you need to ask yourself? He only need look at the reaction that Graeme Souness got after he uttered a similarly disgusting comment live on RTE during their coverage of the 2010 world cup to realise that this was not a comment that just slipped out by mistake! He let his guard down and showed his true colours. Please ensure he is shown the disrespect he deserves on Saturday!

lol @ you

Millsy
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Millsy » 27 Sep 2012 19:37

On the one hand I like him for what he did for us.

On the other hand I hate him for what he did to us.

It's been a while and most people would do the same thing for bigger money so I'm neutral now. Don't particularly like him and will always call him Parj but will never boo him. Would particularly like to stuff his team though and always laugh when he gets sacked, but will respect him enough not to shout abuse at him.

As for West Ham, total tossers. They're the real culprit and I for one will always think so.

floyd__streete
Hob Nob Addict

by floyd__streete » 27 Sep 2012 21:41

TBM Personally I think we should applaud him - it's was him who set us up for when Coppell took over

Yep. Plus when he has returned he has acted with a bit of dignity, unlike McGhee.

Anyone abusing him on Saturday will show themselves up to be an utter buffoon.

floyd__streete
Hob Nob Addict

by floyd__streete » 27 Sep 2012 21:45

Ian Herring I think he should be served some canapes and a touch of champagne, and some bonhomie.

He's a glass-fitter done good, with mangled borderline mockney M25 syntax and a way with the ladies of generic football clubs that means he's this side of the suburban Ralgex fence. He got us on the move and did us fine, and then allowed us some ritualistic 'revenge' on the back of the pantomime bollocks of interchanging managers.

He knows he's a bit of a twat, but he's not doing so bad these days and will finally mature in his sixties or seventies. Good luck to him for surviving in such a southerner-resistant zone as Southern Denmark (aka Newcastle).

I will remember him for knowing who Richie Bowman was in a photograph in the 40 Watt Club/Jazz Club.

And for that I'm in for a lukewarm, indiscriminate blini-based function room welcome.

Cheers Pards, you thaumaturge.

Lovely stuff.

AthleticoSpizz
Hob Nob Legend

by AthleticoSpizz » 27 Sep 2012 21:47

lol

just keep him away from the wifeys tho'

Pards was the start of all things good at the Madstad....not one a boring season since the PANTS day protest.

Magoo paid his penance a long time ago......took the plaudits at Gilksies testimonial

floyd__streete
Hob Nob Addict

by floyd__streete » 27 Sep 2012 21:54

bracknell loyal royal! Tenacity, Spirit, Flair.

The Fastest Team in the LOLeague :lol:

OldBiscuit

by OldBiscuit » 27 Sep 2012 22:54

DandyRoyal
Nezhen His horrific rape comments on MOTD provided a little insight into just what a small minded, sexist and arrogant man he is.

Wow.

Those are big judgements to make from one ill-judged spur of the moment comment

I never forgave him for telling us Reading folk to send our wives shopping prior to the Portsmout game 10 years ago. He is so utterly sexist, should be totally ashamed of himself, grovel and re-iterate his apology from all those years ago.
I say we should all bring a banner condemning the sexist Pardew.

PS Brooking is the slimy kunt with the squeaky clean image that poached Pardew in the 1st place and seems to have got away scott free with his Mr. nice guy image in tact. Also please bring anti Trevor Brooking banners too!

Far Canal

by Far Canal » 27 Sep 2012 23:19

larry1971 But lets face if you were doing a job and another company came along offering you more money and better prospects you'ed take it.

......and you would most likely give a month's notice in accordance with the terms of your contract of employment.

Pardew reneged on his contract with Reading FC, a contract that he was no doubt very happy to sign.

NEVER FORGET

SpaceCruiser
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by SpaceCruiser » 27 Sep 2012 23:22

Far Canal
larry1971 But lets face if you were doing a job and another company came along offering you more money and better prospects you'ed take it.

......and you would most likely give a month's notice in accordance with the terms of your contract of employment.

Pardew reneged on his contract with Reading FC, a contract that he was no doubt very happy to sign.

NEVER FORGET

Yep, and I'm wondering if Pardew will be saying at the next Newcastle's fans forum "I am staying for a very, very long time".....before pissing off for a new job.

Compo's Hat
Hob Nob Regular

by Compo's Hat » 27 Sep 2012 23:31

If it wasn't for Martin Allen he would have been out the door and nowhere near where he is today, gets grief from me on Saturday.

He's never struck me as a decent human personally and will put himself first always.

149 posts