Next season in the Championship, I'm looking forward to....

Binfield Royal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

Re: Next season in the Championship, I'm looking forward to.

by Binfield Royal » 03 Mar 2013 13:17

Well I watched MOTD this morning and it depressed me that we got turned over so easily in the Prem once again so I had a read through this thread again and its cheered me up a bit.

There are lots or real reasons in here why being a Reading fan will be more enjoyable next year (if, he says in forlorn hope) we are relegated.

I don't really mind if Brian stays or goes but I would like to see us get rid of the grumpy prima donnas and the highly paid egos and keep a hard working skilful team with a good work ethic and a desire to win for one another.

If we are relegated, I'd like us not to finish last and more than anything, I want an away win at West Ham so those bastards cant say they relegated us...

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Ian Royal » 03 Mar 2013 15:03

Binfield Royal Well I watched MOTD this morning and it depressed me that we got turned over so easily in the Prem once again so I had a read through this thread again and its cheered me up a bit.

There are lots or real reasons in here why being a Reading fan will be more enjoyable next year (if, he says in forlorn hope) we are relegated.

I don't really mind if Brian stays or goes but I would like to see us get rid of the grumpy prima donnas and the highly paid egos and keep a hard working skilful team with a good work ethic and a desire to win for one another.

If we are relegated, I'd like us not to finish last and more than anything, I want an away win at West Ham so those bastards cant say they relegated us...

I could bear a 4-0 end of season win that still sees us relegated.

skipper
Hob Nob Regular

by skipper » 03 Mar 2013 15:08

Having to wait until midnight to watch the highlights...