BFTG -Crawley

310 posts
Maguire
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

Re: BFTG -Crawley

by Maguire » 07 Jan 2013 15:26

who are ya?
Maguire I think the lad might even have been pushed over the rail by his mates and was trying to get back in.

LOL he was! As it was his birthday weekend and were all absolutely steaming, thought throwing him over the barrier would be the perfect gift. Till the Asian gentlemen decided to get his Hulk Hogan on. Kunt

As for the fella who took a few digs, he was off his rocker on ket and being an absolute pest all day, weren't suprised to see it in the slightest. Even his m8's thought he was being a bell..

Massive lulz at the tears being shed over all this though.. Was a top, top day!!

Was just to your right in that case, on the barrier. Lad to my right got dumped over in the first half and just climbed back in again.

who are ya?
Hob Nob Regular

by who are ya? » 07 Jan 2013 15:30

Maguire
who are ya?
Maguire I think the lad might even have been pushed over the rail by his mates and was trying to get back in.

LOL he was! As it was his birthday weekend and were all absolutely steaming, thought throwing him over the barrier would be the perfect gift. Till the Asian gentlemen decided to get his Hulk Hogan on. Kunt

As for the fella who took a few digs, he was off his rocker on ket and being an absolute pest all day, weren't suprised to see it in the slightest. Even his m8's thought he was being a bell..

Massive lulz at the tears being shed over all this though.. Was a top, top day!!

Was just to your right in that case, on the barrier. Lad to my right got dumped over in the first half and just climbed back in again.

That's pretty much what the stewards would have let happen again untill Abu ran over, although his over reaction has been totally outdone by some of the people on this thread.

moonwalklikebas

by moonwalklikebas » 07 Jan 2013 15:35

who are ya? That's pretty much what the stewards would have let happen again untill Abu ran over, although his over reaction has been totally outdone by some of the people on this thread.

Fukcking hell!

M Brook
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by M Brook » 07 Jan 2013 15:38

who are ya? That's pretty much what the stewards would have let happen again untill Abu ran over, although his over reaction has been totally outdone by some of the people on this thread.

Problem was he was so trollied he was having problems standing up again let alone climbing back over the hoardings!

No Fixed Abode

by No Fixed Abode » 07 Jan 2013 16:17

It's all about pacing yourself on Leo Sayers. I recall an old friend, who went to Brentford away - when Cureton got Reading promoted with his equalising goal - my friend was so hammered before the game he couldn't stand up, he was dumped back on the train to Reading and Tilehurst Lad R.I.P had his match ticket.

General B
Hob Nob Regular

by General B » 09 Jan 2013 12:56

royal_ross

by royal_ross » 09 Jan 2013 13:03

Barry the bird boggler
Hob Nob Addict

by Barry the bird boggler » 09 Jan 2013 16:17

"Crawley were knocked out of the cup 3-1 by Premier League strugglers Reading, leaving Barker wishing he could sign players of the calibre of Royals' goal-scorers Noel Hunt and Adam Le Fondre.

"We need a Hunt or a Le Fondre – it highlighted that Reading's front two, with all due respect, are better than my front two," Barker admitted.

"That is why they cost millions of pounds. I think my players are fantastic and they worked the goalkeeper as much as they could but I don't think Gary would mind me saying that if I could swap Gary Alexander for Adam Le Fondre, then I probably would do
."

:lol:

No Fixed Abode

by No Fixed Abode » 09 Jan 2013 16:19

Eh? Some poor moderation on this thread. I was first with the news about the named Reading fan, and my post has been deleted?! Why? :lol:

BenReadingFC
Hob Nob Regular

by BenReadingFC » 21 Jan 2013 01:15

310 posts