All I ask.....

royal67

Re: All I ask.....

by royal67 » 05 Apr 2013 21:02

UpThePrem All i ask is for the players to make a big effort and give the fans something to get behind. If the result isn't positive then at least they've tried.

Yes please.......

seahawk10
Hob Nob Regular
Location: One kick. A royal kick! There's more in Reading yet!

by seahawk10 » 05 Apr 2013 21:47

floyd__streete .....is at least a positive result from both S8nts and QPR at home?

Good luck Nigel & Andy - we're all counting on you.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

seahawk10 likes this

AirRaidSiren
Hob Nob Regular

by AirRaidSiren » 05 Apr 2013 23:16

...........is to score more than them.

Thank you :)

Big Ern
Hob Nob Regular

by Big Ern » 06 Apr 2013 03:33

Wimb
Hob Nob Regular

by Wimb » 06 Apr 2013 16:41

request denied

floyd__streete
Hob Nob Addict

by floyd__streete » 06 Apr 2013 17:15

floyd__streete .....is at least a positive result from both S8nts and QPR at home?

Good luck Nigel & Andy - we're all counting on you.

:|

Yeah thanks. #dogshit

floyd__streete
Hob Nob Addict

by floyd__streete » 25 Apr 2013 12:46

Abject and horrific FAIL against S8nts and I know we are complete and utter horse-mince, but is it too much to ask that we at least scrape a draw at home against useless, horrible QPR in front of a live SKY audience and releg8 them (along with ourselves)?

Nigel, if you're reading m8, we'll probably have a better chance if you don't play two right backs simultaneously and perhaps drop Karacan and Blackman. Also, feel free to use some substitutes at any stage :!:

St. Brynjar
Hob Nob Regular

by St. Brynjar » 25 Apr 2013 20:58

All I ask is that we don't get beat by QPR. That's all. If we get beat by QPR this will officially be the worst season ever. Just don't lose one game.

winchester_royal
Hob Nob Super-Addict
Location: How many Spaniards does it take to change a bulb? Just Juan.

by winchester_royal » 25 Apr 2013 21:07

floyd__streete

Abject and horrific FAIL against S8nts and I know we are complete and utter horse-mince, but is it too much to ask that we at least scrape a draw at home against useless, horrible QPR in front of a live SKY audience and releg8 them (along with ourselves)?

Nigel, if you're reading m8, we'll probably have a better chance if you don't play two right backs simultaneously and perhaps drop Karacan and Blackman. Also, feel free to use some substitutes at any stage :!:

Kelly at LB >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Harte or Shorey

Stuka
Hob Nob Regular

by Stuka » 26 Apr 2013 10:04

floyd__streete
Hob Nob Addict

by floyd__streete » 26 Apr 2013 13:13

winchester_royal Kelly at LB >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Harte or Shorey

Errrrrrrrrrrrrrm nope. Kelly has been steady enough since signing but IMHO his worst games have come recently when playing out of position at left back. Rubbish Shorey and Harte all you like, fact is their set piece delivery > anyone else's at the club. And for a side who struggle to score goals from open play, you'd hope to take advantage of set pieces.

Z175
Hob Nob Regular

by Z175 » 26 Apr 2013 13:29

floyd__streete
winchester_royal Kelly at LB >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Harte or Shorey

Errrrrrrrrrrrrrm nope. Kelly has been steady enough since signing but IMHO his worst games have come recently when playing out of position at left back. Rubbish Shorey and Harte all you like, fact is their set piece delivery > anyone else's at the club. And for a side who struggle to score goals from open play, you'd hope to take advantage of set pieces.

Totally agree. Kelly is totally hamstrung on the left. While I understand Adkins' comments about wingers cutting inside I think that Kelly seems particularly one footed. Hes really desperately trying not to use his left and its making us hesitant and ponderous. For decades we've played through the left back with Shorey, Bertrand, Harte and then Shorey again being keen to get on the ball and go forward. With Kelly there we suffer defensively and struggle to get going when in possession.

And while Gunters not been woeful since his return, his form has hardly justifies losing Kelly from RB (Who was much more solid at right back) and as above, losing the left footed delivery from Shorey or Harte. Neither of them did as badly defensively as Gunter did before he was dropped anyway!

winchester_royal
Hob Nob Super-Addict
Location: How many Spaniards does it take to change a bulb? Just Juan.

by winchester_royal » 26 Apr 2013 13:32

floyd__streete

The set pieces of both Shorey and Harte have been consistently poor all season. Add that to the fact neither of them will be here next season, as well as their lack of pace and general defensive ineptitude, and we have some pretty valid reasons for playing Kelly at LB.

I'm sure that will be the first position NA looks to strengthen in the summer though, as I do agree that he's no left back.

PlasticRoyale
Hob Nob Regular

by PlasticRoyale » 26 Apr 2013 14:39

floyd__streete

I agree. Kelly is a good signing but playing him on the left is a disaster. Limits distribution and totally removes set piece threat which is often all you have when you're a poor side.

peterroyal76
Hob Nob Regular
Location: North stand B13.......where all the empty seats are!

by peterroyal76 » 26 Apr 2013 15:42

if he doesn't want to play Shorey or Harte, perhaps he could try Cummings at left back. He's played well there before, especially away at Leicester a few years ago.

madstadblues

by madstadblues » 27 Apr 2013 21:45

Is that the total nob in block Y20, row T chooses not to renew his season ticket. Having had to listen to his constant drivel for 90 minutes all season (along with rows u and s he's a goby mofo). I would consider it a successful 2012/13 if he never returns to the Madstad. The guy is a gold plated twat. :evil:

AthleticoSpizz
Hob Nob Legend

by AthleticoSpizz » 27 Apr 2013 21:48

finish above 'arry & hi$ QPR

Our season wouldn't then have been totally wasted
Last edited by AthleticoSpizz on 27 Apr 2013 21:48, edited 1 time in total.

Clyde1998
Hob Nob Regular

by Clyde1998 » 27 Apr 2013 21:48

I have Forest fans behind me that moan about how bad Reading are every game, for three seasons. :roll: