CONFIRMED - Royston Drenthe

2007 posts
Elm Park Pasty

Re: RUMOUR - Royston Drenthe

by Elm Park Pasty » 18 Jun 2013 13:12

Divvy
readingfc13 Sky Sports News have just tweeted that they have a big announcement from the Football League at 1pm.

Could this be the news we are waiting for?

Yes. The Football League now announce signings on our behalf.

Yep they do, as do the Premier League, just ask Chelski.

tulip
Hob Nob Addict

by tulip » 18 Jun 2013 13:13

Nothing new in the Dutch press.

tulip
Hob Nob Addict

by tulip » 18 Jun 2013 13:14

philM
ZacNaloen Does that exchange come from misunderstanding english youth lingo? thinking "sick" = bad signing?

Otherwise I'm really really confused

It's three conversatations. Drenthe and the nobRFCsupporter, Drenthe and one of his homies, and Drenthe and a mystery girl called quessswho.

It's still really really confusing though.

I was going to point this out. Not knowing the original question doesn't make it easy to understand the answers.

Elm Park Pasty

by Elm Park Pasty » 18 Jun 2013 13:14

Must admit I thought they were going to announce they renewed the TV deal or something.

YateleyRoyal
Hob Nob Regular
Location: Either screwing or working, so the grind don't stop

by YateleyRoyal » 18 Jun 2013 13:20

They've released 6 of the opening day fixtures... :|

Divvy

by Divvy » 18 Jun 2013 13:20

Anniversary ficture programme of the FL. :roll: Breaking/Boring News.

Royal Rother
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Royal Rother » 18 Jun 2013 13:21

:lol:

Elm Park Pasty

by Elm Park Pasty » 18 Jun 2013 13:21

Well that was a pointless waste of excitement. :shock:

Hungary Royal

by Hungary Royal » 18 Jun 2013 13:24

If you ask me, (which no one is, so doesn't matter), today will come and go and nothing. We will be no closer to knowing what is going on with the signings. Oh and tell that person who wrote 'sick signing', to write something a bit more comprehendible, not everyone speaks English as fluently as us, thanks

Elm Park Pasty

by Elm Park Pasty » 18 Jun 2013 13:30

Hungary Royal If you ask me, (which no one is, so doesn't matter), today will come and go and nothing we will no closer to knowing what is going on with the signings. Oh and tell that person who wrote 'sick signing', to write something a bit more comprehendible, not everyone speaks English as fluently as us, thanks

You're making the rather large assumption here that he speaks English like the rest of us. Can't understand half the crap that comes out of the people I meet :shock:

Hungary Royal

by Hungary Royal » 18 Jun 2013 13:32

Elm Park Pasty
Hungary Royal If you ask me, (which no one is, so doesn't matter), today will come and go and nothing we will no closer to knowing what is going on with the signings. Oh and tell that person who wrote 'sick signing', to write something a bit more comprehendible, not everyone speaks English as fluently as us, thanks

You're making the rather large assumption here that he speaks English like the rest of us. Can't understand half the crap that comes out of the people I meet :shock:

No, I'm making the assumption that Royston Drenthe is not a native speaker of English and therefore may not know the slang meaning of 'sick'.

Elm Park Pasty

by Elm Park Pasty » 18 Jun 2013 13:46

Hungary Royal
Elm Park Pasty You're making the rather large assumption here that he speaks English like the rest of us. Can't understand half the crap that comes out of the people I meet :shock:

No, I'm making the assumption that Royston Drenthe is not a native speaker of English and therefore may not know the slang meaning of 'sick'.

I wasn't talking about Royston Drenthe.................

Hup Holland Hup

by Hup Holland Hup » 18 Jun 2013 13:50

tulip
philM
ZacNaloen Does that exchange come from misunderstanding english youth lingo? thinking "sick" = bad signing?

Otherwise I'm really really confused

It's three conversatations. Drenthe and the nobRFCsupporter, Drenthe and one of his homies, and Drenthe and a mystery girl called quessswho.

I was going to point this out. Not knowing the original question doesn't make it easy to understand the answers.

Translating from Dutch youth to Dutch and to understandable English.

Jdavies thinks it's a good move for RD......PRE010 appears to be upset because RD isn't re-signing for feyenoord and basically say "Have you ever real performed at the Kuip...No" I guess he's pretty much questioning RD's loyalaties (sour grapes)....the girl feels / hopes he may well still sign for Feyenoord.

After speaking to my Feyenoord supporting father in law, there was a belief locally that he had approached Feyenoord directly about rejoining before going to Russia but was turned down. The local fan base is pretty much split 50-50 on whether they'd want him back, much in the same way as Reading fans and the ongoing Pearce saga.

All indications suggest he will sign for Reading but young Royston does enjoy the attention so prepare yourselves for January transfer speculation generated by himself......excellent player but has many flaws.

tulip
Hob Nob Addict

by tulip » 18 Jun 2013 13:57

Hup Holland Hup
tulip
philM

Translating from Dutch youth to Dutch and to understandable English.

Jdavies thinks it's a good move for RD......PRE010 appears to be upset because RD isn't re-signing for feyenoord and basically say "Have you ever real performed at the Kuip...No" I guess he's pretty much questioning RD's loyalaties (sour grapes)....the girl feels / hopes he may well still sign for Feyenoord.

After speaking to my Feyenoord supporting father in law, there was a belief locally that he had approached Feyenoord directly about rejoining before going to Russia but was turned down. The local fan base is pretty much split 50-50 on whether they'd want him back, much in the same way as Reading fans and the ongoing Pearce saga.

All indications suggest he will sign for Reading but young Royston does enjoy the attention so prepare yourselves for January transfer speculation generated by himself......excellent player but has many flaws.

Thanks for clearing that up!

Unbelievable Jeff

by Unbelievable Jeff » 18 Jun 2013 14:33

People on twitter seem to think that we are waiting to introduce another BIG signing as well as Drenthe?

LightwaterRoyal
Hob Nob Regular

by LightwaterRoyal » 18 Jun 2013 14:38

Any whispers as to the identity of this other signing?

akranes
Hob Nob Regular

by akranes » 18 Jun 2013 14:50

Unbelievable Jeff People on twitter seem to think that we are waiting to introduce another BIG signing as well as Drenthe?

The club haven't even slightly hinted towards a press conference or unveiling..... I'm doubting even one signing.

Unbelievable Jeff

by Unbelievable Jeff » 18 Jun 2013 14:54

akranes
Unbelievable Jeff People on twitter seem to think that we are waiting to introduce another BIG signing as well as Drenthe?

The club haven't even slightly hinted towards a press conference or unveiling..... I'm doubting even one signing.

I know mate, tbh neither am I.. Just sharing what I have seen

Throyal

by Throyal » 18 Jun 2013 14:55

breaking news!!! other signing is hooper :mrgreen:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkTb9GP9lVI

cant believe it!

bigmike
Hob Nob Regular

by bigmike » 18 Jun 2013 14:56

LightwaterRoyal Any whispers as to the identity of this other signing?

The whispers I have been hearing are that the others players initals are GS

2007 posts