Opposition fans back from the game

4486 posts
Hound
Hob Nob Legend

Re: Opposition fans back from the game

by Hound » 26 Oct 2020 08:16

Im a bit concerned about even rino or Laurent getting injured tbh

Did think Semedo was there to cover - maybe he is.

NewCorkSeth
Hob Nob Addict

by NewCorkSeth » 26 Oct 2020 08:30

Hound Im a bit concerned about even rino or Laurent getting injured tbh

Maybe Pauno is using Semedo in an advanced role purely to get him game time and let him gel with his new team mates rather than throwing him in at the deep end?

Let him get used to his new surroundings while Laurent and Rinomhota are there to clean up?

SouthDownsRoyal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by SouthDownsRoyal » 26 Oct 2020 08:38

NewCorkSeth
Hound Im a bit concerned about even rino or Laurent getting injured tbh

Maybe Pauno is using Semedo in an advanced role purely to get him game time and let him gel with his new team mates rather than throwing him in at the deep end?

Let him get used to his new surroundings while Laurent and Rinomhota are there to clean up?

Yes, I would rather Semedo be introduced slowly rather than bench him. For ages then when we get injuries chuck him in at the deep end

paultheroyal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by paultheroyal » 26 Oct 2020 11:05

and so it begins...

Taken from QPR forum.

2 points behind the fakes after 7 games on 23:26 - Oct 24 with 845 views ted_hendrix

Hate them, I hate them with a passion that is bordering on lunacy and if I could be arsed I'd give you a hundred reasons why I hate them.
Just a week or two before the season started they were in turmoil, no Manager so they employed some minge called Paunovic who nobody had ever heard of (causing me to LOFL)

Unfortunately they managed to keep hold of their good players; Meite, Lucas Joao and the excellent Ejaria and some Portugese bloke named Pussey/Puskop or something like that.
I predicted before the season started that they would have a shyte season

It's all gone wrong and woe is me.

They are the club that I hate the most in the whole goddam world, no other club comes close.

The complete and utter f ucking cheating bastards.

Cilla bloody Black my ARSE

Hendo
Hob Nob Legend

by Hendo » 26 Oct 2020 11:08

paultheroyal and so it begins...

Taken from QPR forum.

2 points behind the fakes after 7 games on 23:26 - Oct 24 with 845 views ted_hendrix

Hate them, I hate them with a passion that is bordering on lunacy and if I could be arsed I'd give you a hundred reasons why I hate them.
Just a week or two before the season started they were in turmoil, no Manager so they employed some minge called Paunovic who nobody had ever heard of (causing me to LOFL)

Unfortunately they managed to keep hold of their good players; Meite, Lucas Joao and the excellent Ejaria and some Portugese bloke named Pussey/Puskop or something like that.

They are the club that I hate the most in the whole goddam world, no other club comes close.

Wow. I think that guy needs to seek some help...

TiagoIlori

by TiagoIlori » 26 Oct 2020 11:13

How can you hate Reading more than your actual rivals? For a club with no real rivals a lot of people sure do seem to hate us.

NewCorkSeth
Hob Nob Addict

by NewCorkSeth » 26 Oct 2020 11:16

That guy is right about one thing. Lunacy. Needs some help.

Mr Angry
Hob Nob Addict

by Mr Angry » 26 Oct 2020 11:27

He is such a twat he can't even get his acronyms right; is ROFL you mong, not LOFL!!!

:D

WestYorksRoyal
Hob Nob Addict

by WestYorksRoyal » 26 Oct 2020 11:40

TiagoIlori How can you hate Reading more than your actual rivals? For a club with no real rivals a lot of people sure do seem to hate us.

People love a plucky underdog until it's at their own expense. In the early 90s, we were playing at Elm Park having just been rescued by SJM, while QPR were having a purple patch in the top tier.

Our story of rebuilding and growing under SJM is a great success story; club in crisis taken to new heights by local businessman. Up until the point they become better than your club.

Look at us compared to QPR now. More successful over the past 20 years, bigger stadium, better facilities, no having to compete with Chelsea and a load of other west London clubs for fans. We may fall away again through bad management, but there are no immediate reasons why QPR will restore the old status quo and become the "famous hoops" again so they're bitter.

I don't get it. I didn't feel any bitterness from the likes of Bournemouth and Swansea having PL success (except the PO final). Some fans are just pathetic, sad cases

SouthDownsRoyal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by SouthDownsRoyal » 26 Oct 2020 11:46

Taken from QPR forum.

Just LOL

Also

can't stand them either. When they nicked "Come On You Rs" as a chant after piggybacking our kit it boiled my piss.
Last edited by SouthDownsRoyal on 26 Oct 2020 11:48, edited 1 time in total.

tidus_mi2
Hob Nob Addict

by tidus_mi2 » 26 Oct 2020 11:48

Checked out that thread, pretty funny, someone mentioned they hate that we took "Come on you R's after piggybacking on their kit"

I'm willing to give them the Come on You R's/Come on URZ bit but we did the hoops first :lol:

With all the teams with identical kits out there, are we the only clubs that compete over kit design?

Sutekh
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Sutekh » 26 Oct 2020 11:50

SouthDownsRoyal

Taken from QPR forum.

Just LOL

Also

can't stand them either. When they nicked "Come On You Rs" as a chant after piggybacking our kit it boiled my piss.

So who is this Portuguese bloke called Pussey or Pusskop?

SouthDownsRoyal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by SouthDownsRoyal » 26 Oct 2020 12:08

Sutekh
SouthDownsRoyal

Taken from QPR forum.

Just LOL

Also

So who is this Portuguese bloke called Pussey or Pusskop?

:mrgreen:

Norfolk Royal
Hob Nob Regular

by Norfolk Royal » 26 Oct 2020 12:33

Mr Angry He is such a twat he can't even get his acronyms right; is ROFL you mong, not LOFL!!!

:D

That could be Lunatic On The Floor Laughing of course.

Mr Optimist
Hob Nob Regular

by Mr Optimist » 26 Oct 2020 13:22

Usually the people that seemed to have an unhealthy and irrational hatred of our beloved Biscuitmen are fans of clubs who’s best days are in the rear view mirror a few years behind, they live nearby and among Reading fans, often in soulless outposts of our support like Basingstoke and Bracknell, and they are jealous that their support for their previously larger or more glamorous club is overtaken and laughed at by their neighbours. Probably after years of “lording it” over little 3rd División Reading while watching their team in the old First Division. That was 35 years ago pal, let it go, times have moved on, and you need to as well, as all this is not healthy or good for your blood pressure.

In the meantime WE haven’t played in the lower divisions for close to 20 years now....claiming that finishing 2nd in the First Division 45 years ago, or losing FA Cup and League cup finals in the 80s, don’t count as “honours” either by the way.

3points
Hob Nob Regular

by 3points » 26 Oct 2020 13:24

I really don't get the venom and hatred of some people towards another (or many other) football team. It's just a bloody game !!!!!

NewCorkSeth
Hob Nob Addict

by NewCorkSeth » 26 Oct 2020 13:25

3points I really don't get the venom and hatred of some people towards another (or many other) football team. It's just a bloody game !!!!!

I do hate Brighton tbf...

windermereROYAL
Hob Nob Addict

by windermereROYAL » 26 Oct 2020 14:28

I know a QPR fan that lives in Bracknell, he really hates us, never bothered asking him why, let him get on with it.

Pepe the Horseman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Pepe the Horseman » 26 Oct 2020 14:59

At least that QPR fan is honest about hating us, rather than taking the Brighton/Fulham approach of pretending they don't care about us, but can't stop telling people how little they care about us, so little in fact, that it makes their blood boil.

Winston Biscuit
Hob Nob Legend

by Winston Biscuit » 26 Oct 2020 15:03

Taken from QPR forum.

I find it weird when people actually have that much hatred for another football club.

4486 posts