Opposition fans back from the game

4486 posts
Zip
Hob Nob Legend

Re: Opposition fans back from the game

by Zip » 19 Jan 2021 21:42

WoodleyRoyal ‘ In any scenario we would have lost for me. Their front four were on another level.’

8)

I don’t think I’ve ever seen such a technically gifted front four than Joao, Swift, Olise and Ejaria in nearly fifty years supporting this club.

10539.4 Miles Away
Hob Nob Regular

by 10539.4 Miles Away » 20 Jan 2021 06:21

Zip
WoodleyRoyal ‘ In any scenario we would have lost for me. Their front four were on another level.’

8)

I don’t think I’ve ever seen such a technically gifted front four than Joao, Swift, Olise and Ejaria in nearly fifty years supporting this club.

Madness. 98/99

Mass Saar
Keith Scott
Paul Brayson
Martin Williams

I rest my case.

Zip
Hob Nob Legend

by Zip » 20 Jan 2021 08:02

10539.4 Miles Away
Zip

8)

Madness. 98/99

Mass Saar
Keith Scott
Paul Brayson
Martin Williams

I rest my case.

What a talent Keith Scott was. Remember seeing him play against Citeh and being a little surprised at how big he was. Lumbering.

Hendo
Hob Nob Legend

by Hendo » 20 Jan 2021 08:37

Zip

8)

Yep, and it is a crying shame we can't see them live, but I guess that's the way it has to be for now.

Nameless
Hob Nob Addict

by Nameless » 20 Jan 2021 08:56

Hendo
Zip

8)

Yep, and it is a crying shame we can't see them live, but I guess that's the way it has to be for now.

That’s little run of games we could go to was a life saver, hopefully we can get back in before the end of the season. Certainly a shame some of the goals we have scored haven’t been in front of fans....

Hound
Hob Nob Legend

by Hound » 20 Jan 2021 09:06

Nameless
Hendo
Zip

That’s little run of games we could go to was a life saver, hopefully we can get back in before the end of the season. Certainly a shame some of the goals we have scored haven’t been in front of fans....

yep. I'm slightly bitter the one game I went to, we resembled us late Stam/Clement era (Birmingham)

Hendo
Hob Nob Legend

by Hendo » 20 Jan 2021 09:07

Hound
Nameless
Hendo

yep. I'm slightly bitter the one game I went to, we resembled us late Stam/Clement era (Birmingham)

Didn't manage to get to any :( hopefully we'll be allowed in to see them lift the trophy in May. :wink:

Zip
Hob Nob Legend

by Zip » 20 Jan 2021 09:18

Hound
Nameless
Hendo

If we don’t go up I’m holding you accountable for that Brum game Houndy. What a horrible night that was. Seeing Joao limping at the end summed it all up.

Zip
Hob Nob Legend

by Zip » 20 Jan 2021 09:19

Hendo
Hound
Nameless

Didn't manage to get to any :( hopefully we'll be allowed in to see them lift the trophy in May. :wink:

Saw the Forest and Norwich games. Forest felt a bit special.

Hound
Hob Nob Legend

by Hound » 20 Jan 2021 09:26

Zip
Hound
Nameless

If we don’t go up I’m holding you accountable for that Brum game Houndy. What a horrible night that was. Seeing Joao limping at the end summed it all up.

yep was shit all round. Every little bit of it.

Pepe the Horseman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Pepe the Horseman » 20 Jan 2021 10:23

Hound
Nameless
Hendo

Haha, same. I went away thinking I'd be quite happy not to go to another game this season if it meant we played well and got promoted.

Royals and Racers
Hob Nob Regular

by Royals and Racers » 20 Jan 2021 10:42

This thread seems to have departed from " opposition fans back from the game" over the last few days. Surely there are Coventry fans out there saying how shit we were and they were robbed :wink:

Jagermesiter1871
Hob Nob Regular

by Jagermesiter1871 » 20 Jan 2021 10:53

Reading are such a bland football club.

Yesterday at 5:13 PM
fernandopartridge said:
The football club is made in the town and region's image.
Yep... Boring as oxf*rd
Last edited by Jagermesiter1871 on 20 Jan 2021 10:55, edited 1 time in total.

RoyalBlue
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber
Location: Developed a pathological hatred of snakes on 14/10/19

by RoyalBlue » 20 Jan 2021 10:53

Royals and Racers This thread seems to have departed from " opposition fans back from the game" over the last few days. Surely there are Coventry fans out there saying how shit we were and they were robbed :wink:

After all, they 'shouldn't be losing to a club like Reading'! ;-)

Hound
Hob Nob Legend

by Hound » 20 Jan 2021 10:56

Jagermesiter1871

fernandopartridge said:
Yep... Boring as oxf*rd

yay

tbf, our team is anything but bland atm. I don't see many in the division who can rival any one of Joao, Swift, Olise, Ejaria or Meite for pulling off moments of sheer entertainment and brilliance

Norfolk Royal
Hob Nob Regular

by Norfolk Royal » 20 Jan 2021 10:58

Has the 'tinpot' jibe made an appearance yet?

Jagermesiter1871
Hob Nob Regular

by Jagermesiter1871 » 20 Jan 2021 10:58

I’m not getting any Clive. Reading’s commentary as boring as everything else about them.

oxf*rd hell, we should be 2-0 up.

Posted about 5 times when it was 0:0

Jagermesiter1871
Hob Nob Regular

by Jagermesiter1871 » 20 Jan 2021 11:07

Their number 7 looks like a oxf*rd imbecile. Needs snapping ASAP.

Jagermesiter1871
Hob Nob Regular

by Jagermesiter1871 » 20 Jan 2021 11:30

Bedwetters are going to enjoy this

We're getting beat by a better team. Deal with it.

RoyalBlue
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber
Location: Developed a pathological hatred of snakes on 14/10/19

by RoyalBlue » 20 Jan 2021 11:35

Jagermesiter1871

fernandopartridge said:
Yep... Boring as oxf*rd

At least our football club is in our town. And I never realised The West Midlands had such an exciting image. Probably my fault for always tending to pass straight through to head for the more exciting North!

4486 posts