Opposition fans back from the game

4464 posts
From Despair To Where?
Hob Nob Legend

Re: Opposition fans back from the game

by From Despair To Where? » 01 Jan 2020 17:35

Hmm, just had a brief look on the Fulham forums. What an entitled bunch of cockgobblers.

Apparently we're cynical, cheating timewasters there for the taking but extremely lucky. The usual "we should be beating the likes of Reading" nonsense.

I can see why leon has such a balanced and magnanimous attitude towards them.

Chameleon

by Chameleon » 01 Jan 2020 17:43

I'm a big fan of Charlie Adam, mainly because of how wound up opposition fans get about him being much better than their CMs.

Jagermesiter1871
Hob Nob Regular

by Jagermesiter1871 » 01 Jan 2020 18:01

From Despair To Where? Hmm, just had a brief look on the Fulham forums. What an entitled bunch of cockgobblers.

Apparently we're cynical, cheating timewasters there for the taking but extremely lucky. The usual "we should be beating the likes of Reading" nonsense.

Haven't Fulham fans been saying the same thing about us for the last 5 years? At what point does it become more than luck?
Last edited by Jagermesiter1871 on 01 Jan 2020 18:03, edited 1 time in total.

Jagermesiter1871
Hob Nob Regular

by Jagermesiter1871 » 01 Jan 2020 18:02

Chameleon I'm a big fan of Charlie Adam, mainly because of how wound up opposition fans get about him being much better than their CMs.

Must be embarrassing when you star strewn midfield are getting dicked by a 40 year old, 2 packs a day Glaswegian.

Mr Optimist
Hob Nob Regular

by Mr Optimist » 01 Jan 2020 18:26

Very predictable reaction by the sounds of it. They really are a bunch of clueless clowns for the most part. A call for Parker to be sacked and to appoint Chris Hughton, it is comedy gold. They will be demanding that the current Sugar Daddy owner spunks another £50m in January to get them “back to where they belong”....short memories indeed, except next time I won’t be throwing my loose change in their begging buckets when he deserts them.

Give it a couple more seasons away from the Premier League and the neutral section and hoardes of Japanese day trippers will seem like a distant dream.

At least we are now being referred to as mid table Reading when the “we should be beating teams like” comments come out. Fulolham.

leon
Hob Nob Legend

by leon » 01 Jan 2020 18:33

From Despair To Where? Hmm, just had a brief look on the Fulham forums. What an entitled bunch of cockgobblers.

That’s them to a t. Most of them support Chelsea or Arsenal. None of them were there when Micky Adams was managing them.

I’m enormously happy tonight.

Jinx

by Jinx » 01 Jan 2020 20:28

Well my Fulham season ticket holder buddy just texted me and said "well played Reading, if we had your defense we'd be a good side, we had a good go and you stuck at it, good win" so they aint all knobs

From Despair To Where?
Hob Nob Legend

by From Despair To Where? » 01 Jan 2020 20:59

Latest from the Cottagers. Cyrus Christie was our best player and Rafael prevented a beating.

WestYorksRoyal
Hob Nob Addict

by WestYorksRoyal » 01 Jan 2020 21:28

Jinx Well my Fulham season ticket holder buddy just texted me and said "well played Reading, if we had your defense we'd be a good side, we had a good go and you stuck at it, good win" so they aint all knobs

My friend also said we deserved to win. They're not all numpties.

Jagermesiter1871
Hob Nob Regular

by Jagermesiter1871 » 01 Jan 2020 21:35

IdiotFulhamFan It didn't look to me like Reading knew how to play against us. They were outplayed for most of the game, and on another night would have lost 3-0. This was a much better performance from Fulham as compared to some of the recent losses. Too bad our otherwise decent defenders seem to have agreed to gift the opposition a few silly goals every game. Christie unfortunately managed to be Readings best attacking player today, just like Ream, Bryan, Mawson and Rodak was a frightening attacking force for Luton last week.

We didn't know how to play them apparently. :lol: :lol: Guess we did alright considering that.

Doesn't seem to cross any of their minds that maybe if we weren't 2:0 up or even 2:1 up we may have played slightly differently.
Last edited by Jagermesiter1871 on 01 Jan 2020 22:44, edited 1 time in total.

leon
Hob Nob Legend

by leon » 01 Jan 2020 21:37

WestYorksRoyal
Jinx Well my Fulham season ticket holder buddy just texted me and said "well played Reading, if we had your defense we'd be a good side, we had a good go and you stuck at it, good win" so they aint all knobs

So we’ve identified two that aren’t.

URZZZZ
Hob Nob Addict

by URZZZZ » 01 Jan 2020 21:40

These fans are the same flids that were crying after our PO win over them because we didn’t “play football”

What a weird, precious bunch some of them are

leon
Hob Nob Legend

by leon » 01 Jan 2020 21:44

Jagermesiter1871
IdiotFulhamFan It didn't look to me like Reading knew how to play against us. They were outplayed for most of the game, and on another night would have lost 3-0. This was a much better performance from Fulham as compared to some of the recent losses. Too bad our otherwise decent defenders seem to have agreed to gift the opposition a few silly goals every game. Christie unfortunately managed to be Readings best attacking player today, just like Ream, Bryan, Mawson and Rodak was a frightening attacking force for Luton last week.

We didn't know how to play them apparently. :lol: :lol: Guess we did alright considering that.

Doesn't seem cross any of their minds that maybe if we weren't 2:0 up or even 2:1 up we may have played slightly differently.

This is awesome stuff. In the second half we could have been 3 or 4 up.

Twats.

3points
Hob Nob Regular

by 3points » 01 Jan 2020 21:50

They seem to build teams in the basis that they will score one more than you. Don’t bother with defending, just fill th Ethan with last attackers who can’t be arsed to come back beyond the half way line.

paultheroyal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by paultheroyal » 01 Jan 2020 22:23

From Despair To Where? Latest from the Cottagers. Cyrus Christie was our best player and Rafael prevented a beating.

Never get these comments where they say “could of won 5 nil etc”

Yes you had chances, yes our keeper made some great saves but oxf*rd me, we scored 2, joao missed two great chances, Moore had at least one decent header, ejaria should of taken his chance... and on it comes.

Clueless idiots.

From Despair To Where?
Hob Nob Legend

by From Despair To Where? » 01 Jan 2020 22:39

There's such hype over their attacking options, they refuse to acknowledge that actually, there are two sides to the game. 4 consecutive clean sheets prior to today would suggest we do know how to defend and "gifting a few silly goals every game" would suggest they don't.

That "they didn't know how to play us" comment is, frankly, just about the most ridiculous statement I have ever read.

sandman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by sandman » 01 Jan 2020 22:58

F[u]ck off Fulham.

Simmops
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Simmops » 01 Jan 2020 23:44

Absolute bunch of helms.

Hound
Hob Nob Legend

by Hound » 02 Jan 2020 10:35

Fulham were pretty much as I expected - lots of pretty triangles, but spent a lot of time not really going anywhere.

Considering the apparent quality in their squad - Mitrovic, Cairney, Knockeart, Cavaleiro etc, and the undoubted cost of building that team - they really should be a lot more than 2 points clear of Millwall (and 4 ahead of us if we win that game in hand). Can't see them going up

Coppells Lost Coat
Hob Nob Regular

by Coppells Lost Coat » 02 Jan 2020 11:53

leon
WestYorksRoyal

So we’ve identified two that aren’t.

Its all ok, my Fulham supporting mates have shifted the balance back to the norm. A few quotes from the exchange.

- Stunned that we lost to a team like Reading
- Fulham won the game for Reading
- Reading were boring and cheated through out.
- Parker is the worst manager they have ever had
- Hughton will be the next manager

Worst fans in the country by a mile.

4464 posts