Back from the game as soon as SWFC

177 posts
Royalee
Hob Nob Addict

Back from the game as soon as SWFC

by Royalee » 02 Nov 2013 16:55

Gutless, Obita gets the plaudits along with the back four and McCarthy for being utterly shit. Zero effort or brains

Clyde1998
Hob Nob Regular

Re: Back from the game as soon as SWFC

by Clyde1998 » 02 Nov 2013 16:59

It's not over yet - we're gonna win 6-5 :lol: :roll:

P!ssed Off
Hob Nob Regular

by P!ssed Off » 02 Nov 2013 17:03

I'll kick things off:

McCarthy - 0
Gunter - 1
Pearce - 0
Morrison - 0
Kelly - 0
Baird - 0
Guthrie - 0
Obita - 0
HRK - 0
McCleary - 0
Pograbeanyak - 0.5

URZZZZZ

by URZZZZZ » 02 Nov 2013 17:06

P!ssed Off I'll kick things off:

McCarthy - 0
Gunter - 1
Pearce - 0
Morrison - 0
Kelly - 0
Baird - 0
Guthrie - 0
Obita - 0
HRK - 0
McCleary - 0
Pograbeanyak - 0.5

you at the game?

Clyde1998
Hob Nob Regular

by Clyde1998 » 02 Nov 2013 17:07

URZZZZZ

McCarthy - 0
Gunter - 1
Pearce - 0
Morrison - 0
Kelly - 0
Baird - 0
Guthrie - 0
Obita - 0
HRK - 0
McCleary - 0
Pograbeanyak - 0.5

you at the game?

We've all been watching it on a stream.

mad79

by mad79 » 02 Nov 2013 17:08

Another poor display. Still only one good 45 minutes this season against Watford then we collapsed. Adkins fault!!!!!

P!ssed Off
Hob Nob Regular

by P!ssed Off » 02 Nov 2013 17:09

URZZZZZ

McCarthy - 0
Gunter - 1
Pearce - 0
Morrison - 0
Kelly - 0
Baird - 0
Guthrie - 0
Obita - 0
HRK - 0
McCleary - 0
Pograbeanyak - 0.5

you at the game?

No, did my stream miss something crucial or are you just being pedantic?

URZZZZZ

by URZZZZZ » 02 Nov 2013 17:11

no it was just a serious question, was you at the game or not. just id imagine you would be even more annoyied with the display if youve payed to watch and travel

URZZZZZ

by URZZZZZ » 02 Nov 2013 17:12

people are so defensive and so quick to expect the worst

P!ssed Off
Hob Nob Regular

by P!ssed Off » 02 Nov 2013 17:17

URZZZZZ people are so defensive and so quick to expect the worst

Always expect the worst from you, you deviant.

Lacoste

by Lacoste » 02 Nov 2013 17:19

Thing is, I am all for giving Adkins time if he was evolving the style but quite frankly, we are just as predictable as last season.

Also, every summer signing we made appears to be unable to get onto the pitch.

W@nkers

Lacoste

by Lacoste » 02 Nov 2013 17:20

URZZZZZ no it was just a serious question, was you at the game or not. just id imagine you would be even more annoyied with the display if youve payed to watch and travel

lol

Big Ern
Hob Nob Regular

by Big Ern » 02 Nov 2013 17:30

Defense to a man were utter dogshit, especially Pearce.

I fail to see how Gunter can call himself a professional footballer, everytime I have seen him play, he has looked like a liability.

Kelly is not a Left Back and struggles.

Guthrie and Pog were the only 2 who can take any (limited)( credit from the game

Only one game and we surely can't play any worse than that again this season. Still think we are in with a good shout for the play offs, but cannot see anything more than that.

USA_Loyal_Royal
Hob Nob Regular

by USA_Loyal_Royal » 02 Nov 2013 17:39

okay i see this game as a disaster BUT every season every team (or almost every team) in the league gets absolutely thrashed by another team. this was ours and it happened to be done by the bottom of the league team. i dont think wednesday were as bad as everyone thought if they had been able to pull off a few of those draws as wins they would be midtable. its not as bad as we think it is imo. NA now should see all of the holes in our defense that have been present for the most part of this season and he should do a job in trying to fix them in the upcoming games. this game could be a turning point for our season as it gave some players an ego deflation, and showed them they need to work harder. if we can get williams and drenthe back from injury soon i feel like we can make a decent run. we are already in a fantastic position this early in the season. anyone remember where we were in 2011 in our title winning season in november?

P!ssed Off
Hob Nob Regular

by P!ssed Off » 02 Nov 2013 17:39

Big Ern Defense to a man were utter dogshit, especially Pearce.

I fail to see how Gunter can call himself a professional footballer, everytime I have seen him play, he has looked like a liability.

Kelly is not a Left Back and struggles.

Guthrie and Pog were the only 2 who can take any (limited)( credit from the game

Only one game and we surely can't play any worse than that again this season. Still think we are in with a good shout for the play offs, but cannot see anything more than that.

I think Gunter was actually marginally our best player (not saying much).
Got the assist for the first. Should have had another assist but HRK fluffed an easy chance. Didn't appear especially at fault for any of their goals (that I can remember).

AirRaidSiren
Hob Nob Regular

by AirRaidSiren » 02 Nov 2013 17:40

USA_Loyal_Royal okay i see this game as a disaster BUT every season every team (or almost every team) in the league gets absolutely thrashed by another team. this was ours and it happened to be done by the bottom of the league team. i dont think wednesday were as bad as everyone thought if they had been able to pull off a few of those draws as wins they would be midtable. its not as bad as we think it is imo. NA now should see all of the holes in our defense that have been present for the most part of this season and he should do a job in trying to fix them in the upcoming games. this game could be a turning point for our season as it gave some players an ego deflation, and showed them they need to work harder. if we can get williams and drenthe back from injury soon i feel like we can make a decent run. we are already in a fantastic position this early in the season. anyone remember where we were in 2011 in our title winning season in november?

SPOT ON

JIM

by JIM » 02 Nov 2013 18:03

very good but christmas is next month, all teams around us drop 2 points but our muppets drop 3. dont blame the manager. blame the people in the shirts, I wont degrade the word TEAM cause we have not got one :twisted: :twisted:

winchester_royal
Hob Nob Super-Addict
Location: How many Spaniards does it take to change a bulb? Just Juan.

by winchester_royal » 02 Nov 2013 18:15

Thought our performance was just about passable in the first half, but went in 2 goals down thanks to some calamitous defending. Second half was woeful, and the fans quite rightly made their feelings clear. Saying that...booing a young academy product who wasn't close to being the worst player on the pitch was a bit much.

Not sure where we go from here. No signs of progress since the end of last season tbh. Would rather we looked to bring through the likes of Tshibola and Taylor than continue with the journeymen Baird, Kelly et al.

Nobby

by Nobby » 02 Nov 2013 18:19

Losing is one thing but listening to Adkins on Radio Berks waffling on about nothing is an insult.

P!ssed Off
Hob Nob Regular

by P!ssed Off » 02 Nov 2013 18:20

winchester_royal Thought our performance was just about passable in the first half, but went in 2 goals down thanks to some calamitous defending. Second half was woeful, and the fans quite rightly made their feelings clear. Saying that...booing a young academy product who wasn't close to being the worst player on the pitch was a bit much.

Not sure where we go from here. No signs of progress since the end of last season tbh. Would rather we looked to bring through the likes of Tshibola and Taylor than continue with the journeymen Baird, Kelly et al.

Christ, if even you're not content, then it must have been shit.

177 posts