Reading F.C. against homophobia apparently.

209 posts
SCIAG
Hob Nob Addict

Re: Reading F.C. against homophobia apparently.

by SCIAG » 19 Feb 2014 21:45

FridaysGhost This is important as all thinkers always knew that homosexuality was a physical problem that would become curable.

Yeah, Plato and Aristotle... oh wait.

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Ian Royal » 19 Feb 2014 22:34

FridaysGhost probably thinks that because they're genetically caused we should cure people of being black or ginger as well.

In fact I think there's some evidence emerging that being liberal may come from a different brain state, which will be influenced by genetics so maybe he's hoping he can cure it so everyone will be as hatefully bigoted as him.

seahawk10
Hob Nob Regular
Location: One kick. A royal kick! There's more in Reading yet!

by seahawk10 » 19 Feb 2014 22:54

I have read some ridiculous shit on this portal but Friday's Ghost takes the cake.

Good on you mate for being the biggest idiot on HNA.

Brian's left bollock

by Brian's left bollock » 19 Feb 2014 22:56

Was listening to one of the youth team games on the net the other night. They had a couple of academy players commentating. One of the joked that Gunter and McCleary were gay together. I know cool story.

Royal Biscuitman
Hob Nob Regular

by Royal Biscuitman » 20 Feb 2014 12:05

If genetics reach the point where parents or the government can predetermine the sexuality of their children then they will also be able to determine other factors such as eye colour, gender, hair colour, skin colour..... suddenly, it's all getting a bit Hitler like, meddling with God's creations.

P!ssed Off
Hob Nob Regular

by P!ssed Off » 20 Feb 2014 12:09

Royal Biscuitman meddling with God's creations.

:|

Extended-Phenotype
Hob Nob Addict

by Extended-Phenotype » 20 Feb 2014 12:41

The retarded FridaysGhost seems to miss the important point that homosexuality in a species is a naturally occurring phenomenon that has been proven to play important roles in survival.

I would admire his ambition to claim to know better than every other living thing on the planet and courage to dismiss millions of years of evolutionary evidence in a bat of an eye-lid but it's clear from his apparent fear of actually responding to any counter argument on this thread, that he has neither ambition or confidence in anything he says.

floyd__streete
Hob Nob Addict

by floyd__streete » 20 Feb 2014 12:41

And the white, blue
If you stab poo
We're with you all the waaaaay.....

P!ssed Off
Hob Nob Regular

by P!ssed Off » 20 Feb 2014 12:54

Extended-Phenotype The retarded FridaysGhost seems to miss the important point that homosexuality in a species is a naturally occurring phenomenon that has been proven to play important roles in survival.

I would admire his ambition to claim to know better than every other living thing on the planet and courage to dismiss millions of years of evolutionary evidence in a bat of an eye-lid but it's clear from his apparent fear of actually responding to any counter argument on this thread, that he has neither ambition or confidence in anything he says.

Au contraire.
FridaysGhost has managed to string along quite a few posters, for about 8 or so pages, despite having absolutely nothing sensible to say and without "actually responding to any counter argument".

FridaysGhost 1
Extended-Phenotype et al. 0

Extended-Phenotype
Hob Nob Addict

by Extended-Phenotype » 20 Feb 2014 13:03

Compared to PO, I think folk are more forgiving of FG's retardation as it can be blamed on age.

P!ssed Off
Hob Nob Regular

by P!ssed Off » 20 Feb 2014 13:07

:|

Extended-Phenotype
Hob Nob Addict

by Extended-Phenotype » 20 Feb 2014 13:21

Well, that's convinced everybody otherwise.

P!ssed Off
Hob Nob Regular

by P!ssed Off » 20 Feb 2014 13:24

Extended-Phenotype Well, that's convinced everybody otherwise.

Sorry mate, better things to be doing.
You'll have to wait till FridaysGhost comes back online if it's an 8 page, time-wasting debate you're after.

Extended-Phenotype
Hob Nob Addict

by Extended-Phenotype » 20 Feb 2014 13:28

P!ssed Off
Extended-Phenotype Well, that's convinced everybody otherwise.

Sorry mate, better things to be doing.

Like taking the time to write au contraire.

Royal Biscuitman
Hob Nob Regular

by Royal Biscuitman » 20 Feb 2014 13:35

Extended-Phenotype The retarded FridaysGhost seems to miss the important point that homosexuality in a species is a naturally occurring phenomenon that has been proven to play important roles in survival.
It could be natures way of controlling the rate of reproduction.

There are animals (certain fish, I think) which change gender to meet demands, there are spiders that eat their partner after sex, there are greenfly whose babies are born pregnant.... nature has a funny way of doing things.

Those who are opposed to homosexuality can chose not to take part, If your a God botherer and you believe it is a sin, well that's fine but leave the judgement to God and get on with practicing those Christian (other religions available) values you preach on about or redirect all your energy into other sins which actually have victims, as opposed to 2 or more consenting participants such as paedophilia, rape, murder etc etc.. incidentally, getting back on topic.... Are Reading FC against peados, rapists and murderers? Only I've not see an official statement or plaque to suggest this is the case.

Ouroboros
Hob Nob Regular

by Ouroboros » 20 Feb 2014 14:04

P!ssed Off Sorry mate, better things to be doing.
You'll have to wait till FridaysGhost comes back online if it's an 8 page, time-wasting debate you're after.

8-page time-wasting deb8s are a cancer on the board I love.

YateleyRoyal
Hob Nob Regular
Location: Either screwing or working, so the grind don't stop

by YateleyRoyal » 20 Feb 2014 14:15

This has to be some of the best WUMming i've ever seen.

He is joking, right?

Extended-Phenotype
Hob Nob Addict

by Extended-Phenotype » 20 Feb 2014 14:26

Royal Biscuitman

It could be natures way of controlling the rate of reproduction.

There are animals (certain fish, I think) which change gender to meet demands, there are spiders that eat their partner after sex, there are greenfly whose babies are born pregnant.... nature has a funny way of doing things.

Those who are opposed to homosexuality can chose not to take part, If your a God botherer and you believe it is a sin, well that's fine but leave the judgement to God and get on with practicing those Christian (other religions available) values you preach on about or redirect all your energy into other sins which actually have victims, as opposed to 2 or more consenting participants such as paedophilia, rape, murder etc etc.. incidentally, getting back on topic.... Are Reading FC against peados, rapists and murderers? Only I've not see an official statement or plaque to suggest this is the case.

Nature doesn't want to control anything. Over millions of years, genes which are compatible with survival continue to exist, ones that aren't don't. Genes which initiate the best physical and mental responses to the environment survive over the ones that don't. That's all.

As a female of a species has more and more children, hormones can change within her which gives rise to differently configured offspring, ones that won't have children of their own. These offspring will help the mother and their brother and sisters rear their children instead. Lineage and configuration survives.

A female born with higher genetic attraction to males will get pregnant quicker than average. These attraction genes genes get passed on to her children. The shortfall the male offspring 'suffer' (a heightened attraction to males thus bearing no children) is made up for by the bonus the female offspring are awarded, plus the above bonus in family network support. Lineage and configuration survives etc etc.

Finally, species have used same-sex sexual partnerships for any number of rewards both sexually and mentally. It is not written anywhere that everyone should procreate, as such it is not written anywhere how anyone should use their sexual organs otherwise. Those arguing homosexuality is "unnatural" should think twice before they have sex recreationally ever again. They should look around them at nature and ponder how something that exists in nature could ever be considered unnatural. They should also look beyond the simplistic "have sex - have kids" process and notice how genes can work in larger units than just the individual to propagate it's lineage.

And they should stop being such funless tards.

Extended-Phenotype
Hob Nob Addict

by Extended-Phenotype » 20 Feb 2014 14:29

YateleyRoyal This has to be some of the best WUMming i've ever seen.

He is joking, right?

If you've read his shit on other threads, he is either the worlds most bored man putting in a shameful amount of effort playing this bumwipe, or someone who could at least be called consistent.

Pepe the Horseman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Pepe the Horseman » 20 Feb 2014 14:32

Extended-Phenotype
YateleyRoyal This has to be some of the best WUMming i've ever seen.

He is joking, right?

If you've read his shit on other threads, he is either the worlds most bored man putting in a shameful amount of effort playing this bumwipe, or someone who could at least be called consistent.

This has just reminded me I haven't had a poo today :(

209 posts