Reading F.C. against homophobia apparently.

209 posts
FridaysGhost

Re: Reading F.C. against homophobia apparently.

by FridaysGhost » 26 Feb 2014 21:19

philM FG, you keep referring to homosexuality as a problem. Why is it a problem for you?

No problem to me but, some of the other posters do seem to have 'issues'! All I have posted is backed by Scientific journals, logic and quality papers.

Homosexuality and Paedophilia have been against the law in every civilised state until recently. It is only when some Polititians realised that there were votes to be had, coupled with the large amount of both who inhabited the Church, the Media and, indeed, our Parliament, that the laws were changed. If you look back in history, one of the most obvious traits of a Civilisation in decline (as we are) is making silly laws or changes to laws that were originally enacted because they were self-evident. We are currently suffering from this problem.

All of this Country has had a problem ever since the Labour party destroyed our Education System, there is no longer such a thing as 'right' or 'wrong'. Marriage is a coupling of a man and woman to give a safe environment for children to grow up. You cannot re-define 'marriage', it is what it is! Two men, or two women can marry in much the same way as
dolphins can pay Income Tax. The fact that a silly set of Polititions say this CAN happen is like them saying Black paint is now officially Green, they can say it and make the law but, we all ignore that sort of crap! If we are decent people, that is!

Platypuss
Hob Nob Moderator
Location: No one cares about your creative hub, so get your fukcin' hedge cut

by Platypuss » 26 Feb 2014 21:22

FridaysGhost
philM FG, you keep referring to homosexuality as a problem. Why is it a problem for you?

No problem to me but, some of the other posters do seem to have 'issues'! All I have posted is backed by the voices in my head

Arnie_Pie
Hob Nob Regular

by Arnie_Pie » 26 Feb 2014 21:25

FridaysGhost Homosexuality and Paedophilia have been against the law in every civilised state until recently. It is only when some Polititians realised that there were votes to be had, coupled with the large amount of both who inhabited the Church, the Media and, indeed, our Parliament, that the laws were changed.

You are an absolute oxf*rd moron.

FridaysGhost

by FridaysGhost » 26 Feb 2014 21:32

philM Also, you are showing a lot of ignorance about animals. I suggest you do some research. It's not all about food and procreation.

Animals like having fun too.

From Wikipedia..

Animal sexual behaviour takes many different forms, even within the same species. Among animals, researchers have observed monogamy, promiscuity, sex between species, sexual arousal from objects or places, sex apparently via duress or coercion, copulation with dead animals, homosexual sexual behaviour, heterosexual, bisexual sexual behaviour, situational sexual behaviour, and a range of other practices.

And male and female Dolphins regularly give themselves a fin job.

I await your evidence that all of these animals have brains as good or better than humans and that they all decide to be homosexual! I'm afraid that your ploy to muddy the waters has not worked, Hard Luck!.

Only people who have a vested interest try to pretend that animals can be 'queer'. I have a female Jack Russell who has sex with anything that cannot get get out of the way. This includes Wellington boots, Curtains, Feet and inanimate boxes, she has not been 'done' and has come on heat twice. This dog is not in any way lesbian, what she is, is desperate to pass on her genes and desperate to mime sex.

p.s. I trust Wikipedia as much as the rest of the site!

FridaysGhost

by FridaysGhost » 26 Feb 2014 21:35

Arnie_Pie
FridaysGhost Homosexuality and Paedophilia have been against the law in every civilised state until recently. It is only when some Polititians realised that there were votes to be had, coupled with the large amount of both who inhabited the Church, the Media and, indeed, our Parliament, that the laws were changed.

Sorry, which bit of reality did you not understand?

Platypuss
Hob Nob Moderator

by Platypuss » 26 Feb 2014 21:36

FridaysGhost I await your evidence that all of these animals have brains as good or better than humans

Your posts are proof enough.

Arnie_Pie
Hob Nob Regular

by Arnie_Pie » 26 Feb 2014 21:42

FridaysGhost
Arnie_Pie

Sorry, which bit of reality did you not understand?

Reality? There are vast amounts of laws that have been changed as society has evolved, but you choose to throw in homosexuality with pedophilia?

It is you that are living under a rock, sir. The absolute stupidity of you believing that there is no homosexual gene, and people are gay as a lifestyle choice is madness. Now I assume that you are a heterosexual man (though it is quite hard to believe sometimes). Why when you were little did you find women attractive over men? Have you ever though why that was the case? In your assumption most people choose women over men as a lifestyle choice, not because it is what your genes were telling you. Just think about it.

FridaysGhost

by FridaysGhost » 26 Feb 2014 22:26

The above post seems to be have been written by a dyslexic idiot. If anyone knows what he is attempting to say, please make it clear! Otherwise, bye-bye Dimbercile!

Platypuss
Hob Nob Moderator

by Platypuss » 26 Feb 2014 22:28

It's now well past time to say bye-bye to the troll I feel.

It's been emotional.

209 posts