2 for 1 Thread - Forster-Caskey pages 1-4 / Racism page 4

FridaysGhost

Re: Forster-Caskey

by FridaysGhost » 22 Feb 2014 19:34

andrew1957
FridaysGhost p.s. I used to train with some of the British Karate team and we all showered together. Amazingly, very tall black guys had large parts AND so did very tall Brits! We, however, do show an ability to use our bits better and longer.

Sorry to destroy anybodies misconceptions!

This post rather backs up my other one about you being a closet homosexual. On the rare occasions I have showered with others after sports events I tend not to be obsessed with the size of other guy's manhood.

Ha, ha! Whatever I am, as this site knows, I will never be in any sort of closet. I say it like it is. My post was true and also tongue-in-cheek as are a few other replies.

p.s. I was wildly amused by the blacks vs brits replies as I had meant no such thing. To me, when you use 'Brit' as a description, it describes people who can trace their british ancestry back to, lets say, 1066. The description has nothing to do with current British citizenship. How would anyone else describe our indiginous population?

Royal Biscuitman
Hob Nob Regular

by Royal Biscuitman » 24 Feb 2014 14:53

Were you a permanent member of the Karartee team or just an interim member?
FridaysGhost and also tongue-in-cheek

Ah interiming I see.

Terminal Boardom
Hob Nob Addict

by Terminal Boardom » 25 Feb 2014 09:14

FridaysGhost
andrew1957
FridaysGhost p.s. I used to train with some of the British Karate team and we all showered together. Amazingly, very tall black guys had large parts AND so did very tall Brits! We, however, do show an ability to use our bits better and longer.

This post rather backs up my other one about you being a closet homosexual. On the rare occasions I have showered with others after sports events I tend not to be obsessed with the size of other guy's manhood.

Ha, ha! Whatever I am, as this site knows, I will never be in any sort of closet. I say it like it is. My post was true and also tongue-in-cheek as are a few other replies.

p.s. I was wildly amused by the blacks vs brits replies as I had meant no such thing. To me, when you use 'Brit' as a description, it describes people who can trace their british ancestry back to, lets say, 1066. The description has nothing to do with current British citizenship. How would anyone else describe our indiginous population?

Welcome to the BNP Parliamentary candidate for Blackburn.

From Despair To Where?
Hob Nob Legend

by From Despair To Where? » 25 Feb 2014 12:39

FridaysGhost
andrew1957

So you basically mean Anglo-Saxons.

Who were Germanic immigrants

And as for destroying any misconceptions, on the contrary, you have confirmed many presumptions.

No Fixed Abode

by No Fixed Abode » 25 Feb 2014 13:16

(Chris) Seymour - Cox

melonhead
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by melonhead » 25 Feb 2014 14:08

FridaysGhost
andrew1957

why 1066

Sutekh
Hob Nob Super-Addict

Re: 2 for 1 Thread - Forster-Caskey pages 1-4 / Racism page

by Sutekh » 25 Feb 2014 14:55

The original Britons - those indigenous to the British Isles - were the Celts who residually are those peoples who were forced westwards by the Romans or who we're not of interest to the Romans for whatever reason. So that's largely - in the early years AD - the populations of Scotland, Ireland, Western Wales, Devon and Cornwall before the Vikings started visiting these fair shores.

Therefore everyone who can't trace their ancestry back to various Celtic roots is technically a foreigner :lol:

Pepe the Horseman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Pepe the Horseman » 25 Feb 2014 14:59

Contender for thread title of the year.

soggy biscuit
Hob Nob Addict

by soggy biscuit » 25 Feb 2014 15:04

FridaysGhost p.s. I used to train with some of the British Karate team and we all showered together

this announcement is still making me lol out loud

melonhead
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by melonhead » 25 Feb 2014 15:25

Sutekh The original Britons - those indigenous to the British Isles - were the Celts who residually are those peoples who were forced westwards by the Romans or who we're not of interest to the Romans for whatever reason. So that's largely - in the early years AD - the populations of Scotland, Ireland, Western Wales, Devon and Cornwall before the Vikings started visiting these fair shores.

Therefore everyone who can't trace their ancestry back to various Celtic roots is technically a foreigner :lol:

so only the welsh, scots and irish are truly british

get these fookin english out of our country!!!!

No Fixed Abode

by No Fixed Abode » 25 Feb 2014 16:44

No Fixed Abode (Chris) Seymour

Doubt you guys remember him though.

RoyalBlue
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber
Location: Developed a pathological hatred of snakes on 14/10/19

by RoyalBlue » 25 Feb 2014 19:06

FridaysGhost
andrew1957

:shock:

FFS! Do you want a JCB to help with digging that hole?!

Now if Jason Roberts were to take issue with the initial comment and subsequent attempted explanation then for once I wouldn't criticise him!

Monkey in space - no. Distinction between Black and British -wow!

ZacNaloen
Hob Nob Addict
Location: 'If atheism is a religion, then bald is a hair color.' -Mark Schnitzius

by ZacNaloen » 25 Feb 2014 19:39

melonhead
Sutekh The original Britons - those indigenous to the British Isles - were the Celts who residually are those peoples who were forced westwards by the Romans or who we're not of interest to the Romans for whatever reason. So that's largely - in the early years AD - the populations of Scotland, Ireland, Western Wales, Devon and Cornwall before the Vikings started visiting these fair shores.

so only the welsh, scots and irish are truly british

get these fookin english out of our country!!!!

Genetic tests show population of the British Isles largely unchanged since the ice caps receded iirc.

All those invasions only really succeeded in replacing the people in charge.

FridaysGhost

by FridaysGhost » 25 Feb 2014 20:41

Celts (if you wish to call them that), Romans and their Auxiliaries, Angles, Saxons, Jutes, Vikings and Normans, were all in the melting pot and I would expect all indiginous English to have traces of all in their ancestry. As you say, in Cornwall, Wales and Scotland the Celtic genes run truer. However, after 1066, the Nation states that make up this Island were more or less in place and, as an Island, we then protected our borders against any invasion for close to 1000 years.

There is no correlation at all between the movements of populations 1000 years ago, before most Nation boundaries had been established and the Financial Migrants who can now enter any Country, both legally and illegally due to the ease of travel due to technology. It is true that for close to 1000 years we did things right and the opening of our borders to all and sundry is very, very wrong.

If one calls the indiginous population of Australia 'Aborigines' (i.e. there is a name for the original inhabitants), why should the indiginous population of these Islands not be Brits?i

Handsome Man
Hob Nob Regular
Location: Practically Rock Paper Scissors Champion of the World

by Handsome Man » 25 Feb 2014 20:49

FridaysGhost

Celts (if you wish to call them that), Romans and their Auxiliaries, Angles, Saxons, Jutes, Vikings and Normans, were all in the melting pot and I would expect all indiginous English to have traces of all in their ancestry. As you say, in Cornwall, Wales and Scotland the Celtic genes run truer. However, after 1066, the Nation states that make up this Island were more or less in place and, as an Island, we then protected our borders against any invasion for close to 1000 years.

There is no correlation at all between the movements of populations 1000 years ago, before most Nation boundaries had been established and the Financial Migrants who can now enter any Country, both legally and illegally due to the ease of travel due to technology. It is true that for close to 1000 years we did things right and the opening of our borders to all and sundry is very, very wrong.

If one calls the indiginous population of Australia 'Aborigines' (i.e. there is a name for the original inhabitants), why should the indiginous population of these Islands not be Brits?i

I don't want to be a Brit if it means I get lumped together with you. Just a small bit of advice though, if you want to avoid looking faintly imbecilic. If you are going to lecture us with your advanced views on racial matters, you could at least spell indigenous correctly.

Elm Park Old Boy

by Elm Park Old Boy » 25 Feb 2014 20:50

FridaysGhost

Seriously. Stop digging.

FridaysGhost

by FridaysGhost » 25 Feb 2014 21:48

I don't want to be a Brit if it means I get lumped together with you. Just a small bit of advice though, if you want to avoid looking faintly imbecilic. If you are going to lecture us with your advanced views on racial matters, you could at least spell indigenous correctly.[/quote]

It says it all, that you are unable to argue against the facts but do align yourself with the uneducated, not well-read and dim. Oh gosh! I wrote a long post and mis-keyed one letter! Get over it and answer the science.

Thought not!

From Despair To Where?
Hob Nob Legend

by From Despair To Where? » 26 Feb 2014 10:51

I must say, it's quite entertaining all this swivel eyed nonsense from our resident Alf Garnett

"Time for Karate training but be careful of the darkie's swinging appendage"

melonhead
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by melonhead » 26 Feb 2014 10:59

FridaysGhost

:D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol:

OUT! for drawing random arbitrary lines in time.

melonhead
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by melonhead » 26 Feb 2014 11:00

FridaysGhost
It says it all, that you are unable to argue against the facts but do align yourself with the uneducated, not well-read and dim. Oh gosh! I wrote a long post and mis-keyed one letter! Get over it and answer the science.

:D :lol: :D :lol: :D