Bournemouth (A) Match Thread sponsored by Harte falling over

263 posts
Elm Park Kid
Hob Nob Regular

Re: Bournemouth (A) Match Thread sponsored by Harte falling

by Elm Park Kid » 08 Apr 2014 23:01

watfordroyal The Reading rollercoaster continues - given hope only to be slapped back down again,
It's still in our hands, but it's a hell of a wet bar of soap! :?

It's not really a rollercoaster. If you look at the results Reading are basically scraping 1 win out of every 2 games that they should win whilst the rest of the teams around around them have been cr*p. I'd say it's been the same level of poor performance throughout the entire season.

Avon Royal
Hob Nob Regular

by Avon Royal » 08 Apr 2014 23:09

FridaysGhost
watfordroyal The Reading rollercoaster continues - given hope only to be slapped back down again,
It's still in our hands, but it's a hell of a wet bar of soap! :?

Our chances are as follows;-

1/ None

2/ None

3/ None

Had you listened to me at the start of the season, you would not have needed to wonder. To be promoted, we need a sensible, rich owner and a large turnover of squad. We also need strikers, an attacking midfielder AND defenders who can do what is on the label!

So given everything that we needed, Nigel must be a footballing genius to have got us to a playoff place .

Royal Ginger
Hob Nob Addict

by Royal Ginger » 08 Apr 2014 23:18

Victor Meldrew
Reading4eva
Royal Ginger I work in the center of Bournemouth...I'm not looking forward to going to work tomorrow. :(

Same here, what area?

At least my office is out in Ringwood where it is more of a Saints area but having lived in Bournemouth for a long time there will be a lot of piss-taking to put up with tomorrow.

I work at the Pavilion...can't get much closer to the center. :cry:

263 posts