by melonhead » 02 Jun 2014 11:44

ITK MUTHA FUKKAS!

Stuka
Hob Nob Regular

Re: Buyout

by Stuka » 02 Jun 2014 11:47

multisync1830
Stuka
Stuka So sorry to recap, so Anton Zingarevich has walked, what happened to his share of the club? Forgive my ignorance here I'm struggling to keep up.

Can somebody answer above?

it has been my understanding az offered the shares back to sjm for one pound if the club had not been sold by june. I wrote this here 8 months ago. Come june and tsi resign.

Do we know what % of the Club he actually owns given it seems he never fully paid up for his stake?

genome
Hob Nob Legend

by genome » 02 Jun 2014 11:48

Bye Anton

multisync1830
Hob Nob Regular

by multisync1830 » 02 Jun 2014 11:49

melonhead ITK MUTHA FUKKAS!

just another spooky coincidence :D

Elm Park Pasty

by Elm Park Pasty » 02 Jun 2014 11:50

Vision
HoneyRoastHoax H8 to break it all to you (again) but TSI still have 51% shares which gives them the deciding vote.

The reality though I suspect is that all they're interested in is getting their loan money back. Regardless of whomever takes over it's still a pretty dead cert that it will be at a cost of taking over the debt and nothing else. It's the current board JM and IWS who will decide which bid would be more suitable for the club going forward. TSI won't give a shit either way as long as they're purchasing for the same amount.

That's how my rather crude head sees it anyway.

+1 That's how I saw it also.

Stuka
Hob Nob Regular

by Stuka » 02 Jun 2014 11:54

But I thought TSI hadn't finished paying for their 51% yet?

Royal Lady
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Royal Lady » 02 Jun 2014 11:55

Stuka But I thought TSI hadn't finished paying for their 51% yet?

No they paid for the 51% but they didn't pay for SJM's 49% when they should have.

HoneyRoastHoax
Hob Nob Regular

by HoneyRoastHoax » 02 Jun 2014 11:57

Vision
HoneyRoastHoax H8 to break it all to you (again) but TSI still have 51% shares which gives them the deciding vote.

The reality though I suspect is that all they're interested in is getting their loan money back. Regardless of whomever takes over it's still a pretty dead cert that it will be at a cost of taking over the debt and nothing else. It's the current board JM and IWS who will decide which bid would be more suitable for the club going forward. TSI won't give a shit either way as long as they're purchasing for the same amount.

That's how my rather crude head sees it anyway.

You're probably bang on

PieEater
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by PieEater » 02 Jun 2014 11:58

multisync1830 Whilst no actual confirmation I am reasonably confident this is a direct result of the offer az made last year to return the shares to SJM in June if no sale had been completed. (As I reported here last year)

I still do not believe CS & AO was given the shares by AZ and again no actual evidence has been offered by anyone that this was the case.

TSI were the majority shareholder and the only way they could be removed would be to resign. Again this aligns with the share return. This is also backed up by the report that the Indian is flying in on wednesday to discuss with SJM as they both knew the 1st June deadline...

So does that mean that SJM is the 100% owner, and AZ is just a creditor?

Norfolk Royal
Hob Nob Regular

by Norfolk Royal » 02 Jun 2014 11:58

Surely if the two pantomime villains are no longer on the board there must have been some agreement on it, whether that be paying up their share or whatever.

It's not as if SJM would just say to them 'Would you mind leaving the board?' and they say: 'Ok.'

PieEater
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by PieEater » 02 Jun 2014 11:58

...and AZ made a 49p profit on his shares. :lol:

PieEater
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by PieEater » 02 Jun 2014 12:01

Norfolk Royal Surely if the two pantomime villains are no longer on the board there must have been some agreement on it, whether that be paying up their share or whatever.

It's not as if SJM would just say to them 'Would you mind leaving the board?' and they say: 'Ok.'

Well something has changed as last week they said pay us for 2 years, now they leave with nothing. Which is odd as you would think they would be aware of the 1st June deadline if there was one.

Elm Park Pasty

by Elm Park Pasty » 02 Jun 2014 12:03

PieEater
multisync1830 Whilst no actual confirmation I am reasonably confident this is a direct result of the offer az made last year to return the shares to SJM in June if no sale had been completed. (As I reported here last year)

I still do not believe CS & AO was given the shares by AZ and again no actual evidence has been offered by anyone that this was the case.

TSI were the majority shareholder and the only way they could be removed would be to resign. Again this aligns with the share return. This is also backed up by the report that the Indian is flying in on wednesday to discuss with SJM as they both knew the 1st June deadline...

I read it that AZ is more of a silent partner. When SJM sorts out a sale, it has to be agreed by TSI as major shareholder, but as long as it meets their criteria for paying back their debt they will probably rubber stamp. I may be wrong, but I don't actually recall seeing it wirtten anywhere official that AZ has handed back the shares.

Norfolk Royal
Hob Nob Regular

by Norfolk Royal » 02 Jun 2014 12:09

Maybe SJM has played a blinder on it, refused to answer his phone over the last few days then just given them the fist-pumping 'bye, bye' on June 1st when the so called deadline was reached.

jellytot

by jellytot » 02 Jun 2014 12:12

SJM had better not screw the next sale up. He needs to sell all the club not a bit this time.

Hope we can sell the club so NA can rebuild.

Norfolk Royal
Hob Nob Regular

by Norfolk Royal » 02 Jun 2014 12:23

jellytot SJM had better not screw the next sale up. He needs to sell all the club not a bit this time.

Hope we can sell the club so NA can rebuild.

If this is an aggressive sale the only thing he'll be rebuilding is his shed when he's on gardening leave.

Hope not though, cos I like him.

Elm Park Pasty

by Elm Park Pasty » 02 Jun 2014 12:27

Norfolk Royal Maybe SJM has played a blinder on it, refused to answer his phone over the last few days then just given them the fist-pumping 'bye, bye' on June 1st when the so called deadline was reached.

Can't help but think these two were bought off. If they did have the power to vet all interested parties as claimed, to the extent of setting pre-requisites about their own positions being safe for a number of years, I can't see them just walking away and giving that up.

CholseyRoyal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by CholseyRoyal » 02 Jun 2014 12:34

Does the Board still have a quorum to take major decisions with two leaving?

PieEater
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by PieEater » 02 Jun 2014 12:34

Elm Park Pasty
PieEater

I read it that AZ is more of a silent partner. When SJM sorts out a sale, it has to be agreed by TSI as major shareholder, but as long as it meets their criteria for paying back their debt they will probably rubber stamp. I may be wrong, but I don't actually recall seeing it wirtten anywhere official that AZ has handed back the shares.

If multisyncs info is true then TSI are no longer shareholders, they gave them back to SJM.

winchester_royal
Hob Nob Super-Addict
Location: How many Spaniards does it take to change a bulb? Just Juan.

by winchester_royal » 02 Jun 2014 12:35

Delighted that the money vampires have left. Were sucking dry everything of what was good about this club.

The most important part of that statement though is the first sentence. Whatever happens over the next few weeks regarding takeovers we can now be reasonably confident that we will have a healthy-ish club to support come early August. Keep it up Sir John, one last big job for you to complete and then you can enjoy a well earned rest from the constant scrutiny of a mong infested supporter base.

8684 posts