Confimred new owners of Raeding Footbal Club

8684 posts
Hoop Blah
Hob Nob Super-Addict

Re: Buyout

by Hoop Blah » 09 Jun 2014 15:12

ZacNaloen Someone more neutral perhaps

Very true, and obviously Samuelson's interviews and media briefings at the moment are with an agenda of someone who's possibly involved in one of the bids positioning to takeover.

loyalroyaldaz

by loyalroyaldaz » 09 Jun 2014 15:14

Just wondering if STAR have asked any questions over all this?

bigmike
Hob Nob Regular

by bigmike » 09 Jun 2014 15:28

loyalroyaldaz Just wondering if STAR have asked any questions over all this?

You can ask the question but they will never tell you because its Top Secret :lol:

Norfolk Royal
Hob Nob Regular

by Norfolk Royal » 09 Jun 2014 15:28

loyalroyaldaz Just wondering if STAR have asked any questions over all this?

They have, but it was a behind closed doors meeting.

North Somerset Royal

by North Somerset Royal » 09 Jun 2014 15:31

Hoop Blah
blueroyals http://www.getreading.co.uk/incoming/no-risk-immediate-fire-sale-7239138?

So most of what CS said was BS - we're stable and SJM is still in control

I don't think what he was saying was BS (although I've not listened to it yet) but more that he was saying the sale of the club is being managed by BTG. Previously it was being managed by Samuelson wasn't it? So his removal from the board meant they had to bring someone else in to run that sale.

I don't think any of it is bullshit as such, it's just neither party are talking about exactly the same thing and so give a slightly different view of what's happened.

Going by Charles Watts tweet wouldn't say that SJM is still in control
. @charles_watts: Get the distinct impression that although BTG don't have the final say in any sale, Vibrac will have a huge say in it #readingfc

Royal Lady
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Royal Lady » 09 Jun 2014 15:33

Nameless
Royal Lady
PieEater So £1.6m interest payment. That still leaves £14.4m PP to pay the £10.5m loan

But then you only have a couple of million left and still have to pay all the staff etc, so you'd need to borrow against the next couple of PPs and you're back to square one shirley?

Parachute payments are in addition to all your other income, not instead of it. We therefore have all the gate money, sponsorship, TV money, merchandise sales etc etc etc as we would any other season.

Yes and we were still in debt, so unless we get rid of Pog, Drenthe etc we still won't have enough money and will still be debt, as we seem to be every year when we cut our cloth .

Pepe the Horseman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Pepe the Horseman » 09 Jun 2014 15:34

@charles_watts 2m
I'm told that Mohit Burman has pulled out of talks to buy #ReadingFC

Boooooooo!

Norfolk Royal
Hob Nob Regular

by Norfolk Royal » 09 Jun 2014 15:34

Pepe the Horseman @charles_watts 2m
I'm told that Mohit Burman has pulled out of talks to buy #ReadingFC

Boooooooo!

Oh dear.

JoeyJoeJoeJnrShabadoo

by JoeyJoeJoeJnrShabadoo » 09 Jun 2014 15:34

As above

Uke
Hob Nob Legend

by Uke » 09 Jun 2014 15:41

Davezk
Uke Is there a chance we were mis-sold PPI?

We were mis-sold full stop.

The club have released a statement - "No Comma"

ZacNaloen
Hob Nob Addict
Location: 'If atheism is a religion, then bald is a hair color.' -Mark Schnitzius

by ZacNaloen » 09 Jun 2014 15:42

What a surprise, shady lenders VIBRAC have links to Shady business who's business is to hide Shadyness MTI who apparently now want Equity

Reading4eva
Hob Nob Regular

by Reading4eva » 09 Jun 2014 15:43

I'm getting rather fed up with this. I just want the World Cup to start so it can take my mind off this mess of a football club. Then hopefully in July when interest peaks again it'll all be sorted.

The architects of this mess will never be forgiven

madstadblues

by madstadblues » 09 Jun 2014 15:44

So what happens Vibrac are paid off via PP - do they relinquish the charge over the club ?

North Somerset Royal

by North Somerset Royal » 09 Jun 2014 15:45

. @charles_watts: Vibrac making things very difficult, close links to MTI who they arranged the loan with. Burman won't deal with them #readingfc

Reading4eva
Hob Nob Regular

by Reading4eva » 09 Jun 2014 15:47

HoneyRoastHoax
Reading4eva We are in an absolute mess therefore. I think we are heading the way of administration. Just get ready for it people :cry:

Get a grip.

99% of football clubs are in debt. We have several offers from mega rich people.

Those Mega Rich people will soon do a disappearing act if this mess continues. And it is a mess, nothing less than that. I want to see Reading FC prosper, not fall apart, but I cant imagine anything but at the moment :cry:

Reading4eva
Hob Nob Regular

by Reading4eva » 09 Jun 2014 15:48

North Somerset Royal
. @charles_watts: Vibrac making things very difficult, close links to MTI who they arranged the loan with. Burman won't deal with them #readingfc

So Samuelson is still in control. Oh I hate that man

Royal Lady
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Royal Lady » 09 Jun 2014 15:51

FFS - this is getting worse. MTI in cahoots with VIBRAC?? :|

Uke
Hob Nob Legend

by Uke » 09 Jun 2014 15:52

madstadblues So what happens Vibrac are paid off via PP - do they relinquish the charge over the club ?

Looks like they are slowly taking over the leagues?

Vibrac Corporation is a company incorporated in the British Virgin Islands. Vibrac have made national newspaper headlines in the United Kingdom for providing multi-million pound financial arrangements with Premier League football clubs. Vibrac typically provide Premier League football clubs with a cash advance on guaranteed broadcasting fees. As the company are incorporated in the British Virgin Islands t is impossible to determine who the lender is. Although the loans have been approved by the Premier League company.

Everton
In August 2011, Vibrac provided Everton F.C. with a loan secured against guaranteed broadcasting fees due in the following two seasons. Everton renewed the arrangement with Vibrac in 2012 and 2013.

Fulham
In April 2013, a facility was provided to Fulham F.C. to enable the club to borrow against future guaranteed income.[2] The facility was settled when Shahid Khan purchased Fulham in August 2013.

Southampton
In April 2012, a debenture facility was provided to Southampton.

West Ham United
In September 2013, a facility was provided to West Ham United.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vibrac_Corporation

Uke
Hob Nob Legend

by Uke » 09 Jun 2014 15:54

Uke
madstadblues So what happens Vibrac are paid off via PP - do they relinquish the charge over the club ?

Vibrac Corporation is a company incorporated in the British Virgin Islands. Vibrac have made national newspaper headlines in the United Kingdom for providing multi-million pound financial arrangements with Premier League football clubs. Vibrac typically provide Premier League football clubs with a cash advance on guaranteed broadcasting fees. As the company are incorporated in the British Virgin Islands t is impossible to determine who the lender is. Although the loans have been approved by the Premier League company.

Everton
In August 2011, Vibrac provided Everton F.C. with a loan secured against guaranteed broadcasting fees due in the following two seasons. Everton renewed the arrangement with Vibrac in 2012 and 2013.

Fulham
In April 2013, a facility was provided to Fulham F.C. to enable the club to borrow against future guaranteed income.[2] The facility was settled when Shahid Khan purchased Fulham in August 2013.

Southampton

West Ham United

Are we sure the loan is with Vibrac anyway? Perhaps its with another company? Is there a link that says our loan is with them and not another dodgy company run by CS?

Reading4eva
Hob Nob Regular

by Reading4eva » 09 Jun 2014 15:57

Uke
Uke

Everton

Fulham

Southampton

West Ham United

Are we sure the loan is with Vibrac anyway? Perhaps its with another company? Is there a link that says our loan is with them and not another dodgy company run by CS?

But without doubt they will sell assets till they get there money back. And the biggest asset of all we have is the stadium. These people won't think twice. They don't support the club, they are just there to get their money back.

8684 posts