Time for a protest at the Watford game

sandman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

Re: Time for a protest at the Watford game

by sandman » 14 Dec 2014 18:07

Tommy Jenkins Why stop at Maidenhead Sandman, How about we turn up at Reading Town FC instead ?

Don't mind where as long as I can wear my new Christmas mac.

Reading4eva
Hob Nob Regular

by Reading4eva » 14 Dec 2014 18:13

How about wear something bright orange day. A few Nigel Out banners and we are done.

Otherwise Pants Day 2 it's just funny. Just make sure they aren't soiled

Tommy Jenkins

by Tommy Jenkins » 14 Dec 2014 18:50

How about we get Dave Kitson " what a bargain" to come down wearing his pants.

That way we can have orange day and pants day in one , more efficient that way, don't you say??

MmmMonsterMunch
Hob Nob Addict

by MmmMonsterMunch » 14 Dec 2014 18:56

Would the stewards actually let anyone in if they had an Adkins out banner anyway?!

leon
Hob Nob Legend

by leon » 14 Dec 2014 19:15

What are we protesting about?

sandman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by sandman » 14 Dec 2014 19:18

leon What are we protesting about?

Not being allowed to wear a Mac at Maidenhead, I think.

P!ssed Off
Hob Nob Regular

by P!ssed Off » 14 Dec 2014 19:30

MmmMonsterMunch Would the stewards actually let anyone in if they had an Adkins out banner anyway?!

I doubt the stewards even know who/what Adkins is, let alone care enough to get into fisticuffs over it.

Eaststandman

by Eaststandman » 14 Dec 2014 20:14

leon What are we protesting about?

Elton John

Unbelievable Jeff

by Unbelievable Jeff » 14 Dec 2014 20:23

Protest by singing this for the whole 90 mins? to the tune of that's amore ( more specifically the Vanarama advert :D )

His teams on the ropes, its not working
So what are we gonna do?

So it's time to get someone new

Nigel Adkins
Nigel Adkins
Nigel Adkins be the one to go...

Nigel Adkins
Nigel Adkins
Nigel Adkins needs to f*ck off home.

RoyalBlue
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber
Location: Developed a pathological hatred of snakes on 14/10/19

by RoyalBlue » 14 Dec 2014 20:24

tidus_mi2 Absolutely ridiculous, I hope you do this protest, no one else joins in and you look like an idiot. The men you have mentioned are not the ones responsible for the mess we're in, he buggered off to Russia a long time ago. .

Right, so the bloke who sold it to the dodgy Russian (and took no notice of warning signs from the likes of Everton) and then continued to laud it as Chairman 'in charge of the day to day running of the club' whilst the financial mess was being created has no responsibility whatsoever for the mess? :roll:

By all means give him credit for past achievements but equally he and the directors also have to take some responsibility for the recent massive cockups. To seek to absolve them completely from blame, when they initiated the whole sale process and then continued to be involved in the day to day running of the club (happy to share the applause when the money was being blown on the 'big names') is ridiculous.

Silver Fox
Hob Nob Legend

by Silver Fox » 14 Dec 2014 20:42

RoyalBlue By all means give him credit for past achievements.

You first

EverHopeful

by EverHopeful » 14 Dec 2014 21:41

i will protest

beer prices
shit food
always loads of traffic
boredom
hungover on sundays
the two women in front of me who spend the whole time on Facebook (how the hell do they get reception?)
probably a few others......

slagging the bronzed one during the game - nah pointless! not because i support him but counter productive to getting three badly needed points and probably because the options of replacing him with anyone remotely better are pretty much non existent at this stage of the season; anyone who has pipe dreams of Pulis or someone of that ilk is delusional IMO - no money, FFP, invisible owners, ownership rumours etc...........young hungry manager, maybe, but probably just as big a risk as keeping the status quo for the next couple of months and if we need to panic, panic later!! it won't be too late by then (hopefully) . Not as if we are going to spend in january so don't need to worry about that one.........murray or nothing i reckon and thats assuming he even wants to sign permanently.

roll on saturday......

sandman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by sandman » 14 Dec 2014 21:43

EverHopeful i will protest

beer prices
shit food
always loads of traffic
boredom
hungover on sundays
the two women in front of me who spend the whole time on Facebook (how the hell do they get reception?)
probably a few others......

slagging the bronzed one during the game - nah pointless! not because i support him but counter productive to getting three badly needed points and probably because the options of replacing him with anyone remotely better are pretty much non existent at this stage of the season; anyone who has pipe dreams of Pulis or someone of that ilk is delusional IMO - no money, FFP, invisible owners, ownership rumours etc...........young hungry manager, maybe, but probably just as big a risk as keeping the status quo for the next couple of months and if we need to panic, panic later!! it won't be too late by then (hopefully) . Not as if we are going to spend in january so don't need to worry about that one.........murray or nothing i reckon and thats assuming he even wants to sign permanently.

roll on saturday......

At least "the bronzed one" is doing his best to sort out the loads of traffic problem for you.

patroyal1711

by patroyal1711 » 14 Dec 2014 21:54

Unbelievable Jeff Protest by singing this for the whole 90 mins? to the tune of that's amore ( more specifically the Vanarama advert :D )

So what are we gonna do?

So it's time to get someone new

Nigel Adkins
Nigel Adkins
Nigel Adkins be the one to go...

Nigel Adkins
Nigel Adkins
Nigel Adkins needs to f*ck off home.

You've got too much time on your hands son.

Either that or you're just stupid.

Vic_Flange

by Vic_Flange » 14 Dec 2014 22:38

Protest? The squad is doing the best protest.

"WE ARE S H I T"

Someone tell them its called football , not a night on the p*ss with One Direction, Rudolf Hess, Ronnie Kray and Jimmy Krankie for drinking partners

Royal Lady
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Royal Lady » 15 Dec 2014 09:10

One of the easiest ways to persuade people not to turn up on Saturday is for me to suggest I will streak across the pitch at kick off. I'm willing to take one for the team (so to speak) :lol:

sputnik
Hob Nob Regular
Location: HNA? Prediction League Champion 2014-15, 2018-19, 2021-22

by sputnik » 15 Dec 2014 09:32

Perish the thought.
I'm burning my season ticket just to be on the safe side.

WoodleyRoyal
Hob Nob Addict
Location: when was the last time you did something for the first time?

by WoodleyRoyal » 15 Dec 2014 09:39

Royal Lady One of the easiest ways to persuade people not to turn up on Saturday is for me to suggest I will streak across the pitch at kick off. I'm willing to take one for the team (so to speak) :lol:

lol @ the thought of someone your age being able to undress themselves

Forbury Lion
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Forbury Lion » 15 Dec 2014 09:55

Cpl Jones Dont panic This cannot be allowed to carry on. It's like buying a new house but the old owners want to stay living in the house and have a say in how the house should be run.
Actually, it's more like a consortium of non-drinkers from overseas taking over a pub and keeping the old landlord on because he knows how to run the pub better than they do, having never set foot in a pub before.

Look at Blackburn as an example of foreign owners taking over and running the show their selves.

The problems at the club won't go away with a change of Chairman or Director of Football.... sadly, only time will heal the financial wounds inflicted on us by various player contracts.... on the pitch, however.... maybe a change of tactic is required, Like Brendan Rogers, Nigel Adkins may be the right man but possibly not at the right time - We need results and we need them fast, It's almost time to think short term Championship survival rather than long-term team building for a push at the Premiership. If we're going to change manager it needs to be before the transfer window closes/before Adkins spends the funds, assuming funds will be available.... otherwise, we stick with him until it looks like he can't turn it around.

Haag Royal

by Haag Royal » 15 Dec 2014 10:03

I would like to protest against that bell end who shouts "come on. Be loud, be proud.....etc.." Boring, annoying and embarrassing.