Brighton Match Thread Sponsored by lack of ideas...

103 posts
PremAddict
Hob Nob Regular

Brighton Match Thread Sponsored by lack of ideas...

by PremAddict » 10 Mar 2015 19:17

First ever match thread start!

Line-ups:

Reading: Fedders, Gunter (c), Hector, Cooper, Chalobah, Akpan, Williams, Mackie, McCleary, HRK, Blackman; Subs: Anderson, Keown, Norwood, Taylor, Cox, Pog, Yak

BHA: Stockdale, Halford, Greer, Dunk, Bennett, Ince, Kayal, Forster-Caskey, Ledesma, O'Grady, LuaLua; Subs: Ankergren, Calderon, Bruno, Hughes, Holla, Teixeira, Best.
Last edited by PremAddict on 10 Mar 2015 19:45, edited 2 times in total.

tidus_mi2
Hob Nob Addict

Re: Brighton Match Thread Sponsored by...

by tidus_mi2 » 10 Mar 2015 19:18

Do you need suggestions on the sponsored by?

Sponsored by no left back
Sponsored by the pitch invasion

Ok got no more.

Davezk

by Davezk » 10 Mar 2015 19:19

By blue flares all round.

RoyallyFcuked
Hob Nob Regular

by RoyallyFcuked » 10 Mar 2015 19:22

Any chance of a stream? I'm not having much luck

EDIT: Just remembered it hasnt started yet :lol: Then again, the same message will probably come saying no one is streaming this game lol
Last edited by RoyallyFcuked on 10 Mar 2015 19:30, edited 1 time in total.

tidus_mi2
Hob Nob Addict

by tidus_mi2 » 10 Mar 2015 19:28

Always boggles my mind how Reading and Brighton are about as similar as you can get when it comes to club stature yet they still think they're so massive compared to us, looked on their forum, one of their lot calling us tinpot, thought that was an insult only the successful teams throw at us.

Sutekh
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Sutekh » 10 Mar 2015 19:31

PremAddict First ever match thread start!

Line-ups:

Reading: Fedders, Gunter (c), Hector, Cooper, Chalobah, Akpan, Williams, Mackie, McCleary, HRK, Blackman; Subs: Anderson, Keown, Norwood, Taylor, Cox, Pog, Yak

BHA: Stockdale, Halford, Greer, Dunk, Bennett, Ince, Kayal, Forster-Caskey, Ledesma, O'Grady, LuaLua; Subs: Ankergren, Calderon, Bruno, Hughes, Holla, Teixeira, Best.

Spot the striker ! He's probably given up entirely...

tidus_mi2
Hob Nob Addict

by tidus_mi2 » 10 Mar 2015 19:33

Sutekh

Line-ups:

Spot the striker ! He's probably given up entirely...

Considering how prolific our strikers have been lately he probably just threw everyone's name into a hat and selected a striker that way.

higher
Hob Nob Regular

by higher » 10 Mar 2015 19:34

Sponsored by After Eight mince.

RoyallyFcuked
Hob Nob Regular

by RoyallyFcuked » 10 Mar 2015 19:34

tidus_mi2 Always boggles my mind how Reading and Brighton are about as similar as you can get when it comes to club stature yet they still think they're so massive compared to us, looked on their forum, one of their lot calling us tinpot, thought that was an insult only the successful teams throw at us.

Agreed on the stature and size of the clubs, they are probably bigger in terms of fan base but we are bigger in terms of success.

LOL @ Brighton and those fans though, have a season in the Premier League then come back.

Esteban

by Esteban » 10 Mar 2015 19:36

I wrote on the Bradford game thread that I'd like to see us try a 343 formation and I reckon I might have got it. Not convinced by Blackman up front, mind...

Mid Sussex Royal
Hob Nob Regular

by Mid Sussex Royal » 10 Mar 2015 19:41

tidus_mi2 Always boggles my mind how Reading and Brighton are about as similar as you can get when it comes to club stature yet they still think they're so massive compared to us, looked on their forum, one of their lot calling us tinpot, thought that was an insult only the successful teams throw at us.

They are just as tin pot as us in terms of history. Have a slightly bigger fan base which is down to geographical location more than anything.

I work with a load of them unfortunately and they all have the "we are a massive club" mentality - the dislike of us it stems back to us nicking Coppell and then Sidwell - they had a deal lined up for him apparently as he was on loan there and we came in last min and offered Arsenal more money.

strap
Hob Nob Regular

by strap » 10 Mar 2015 19:42

Line-ups:

So 3-6-0 then? What an attacking line-up for a home game against a team in 19th place in the division.

"Resting" all 3 strikers the club possess. Will he REALLY be using all 3 on Saturday??? Couldn't Yak have started for at least 60 mins? Or have 1+5 sub apps totalling exactly 180 minutes of football since 10th Feb had such a draining effect on him that he needs a rest??

And don't get me started on how SC has binned the vast majority of the U21's since coming on board. Save Jake Cooper beinbg a regular bench warmer and gettinga rare start tonight, it does seem as though SC is gradually sidelining all the youngsters given chances by NA.

Oh well, what do I know?? I'm just a fan in my 45th year of following the club. SC obviously has a deeply disguised plan that is way above mere fans.

tidus_mi2
Hob Nob Addict

by tidus_mi2 » 10 Mar 2015 19:44

With all the negativity about the line-up, it would be insane if it works perfectly.

Mid Sussex Royal
Hob Nob Regular

by Mid Sussex Royal » 10 Mar 2015 19:45

strap

Line-ups:

So 3-6-0 then? What an attacking line-up for a home game against a team in 19th place in the division.

"Resting" all 3 strikers the club possess. Will he REALLY be using all 3 on Saturday??? Couldn't Yak have started for at least 60 mins? Or have 1+5 sub apps totalling exactly 180 minutes of football since 10th Feb had such a draining effect on him that he needs a rest??

And don't get me started on how SC has binned the vast majority of the U21's since coming on board. Save Jake Cooper beinbg a regular bench warmer and gettinga rare start tonight, it does seem as though SC is gradually sidelining all the youngsters given chances by NA.

Oh well, what do I know?? I'm just a fan in my 45th year of following the club. SC obviously has a deeply disguised plan that is way above mere fans.

Agree - one area I am not happy about with SC.

Would have liked to have seen Cooper and even Kuhl getting some game time tonight - maybe if we get the points on the board to see us safe he will try a few out.

Yellowcoat

Re: Brighton Match Thread Sponsored by lack of ideas...

by Yellowcoat » 10 Mar 2015 19:46

Cooper is in the line up!

Mid Sussex Royal
Hob Nob Regular

by Mid Sussex Royal » 10 Mar 2015 19:47

Yellowcoat Cooper is in the line up!

So he is - just noticed

Lacoste

by Lacoste » 10 Mar 2015 19:49

Mid Sussex Royal

They are just as tin pot as us in terms of history. Have a slightly bigger fan base which is down to geographical location more than anything.

I work with a load of them unfortunately and they all have the "we are a massive club" mentality - the dislike of us it stems back to us nicking Coppell and then Sidwell - they had a deal lined up for him apparently as he was on loan there and we came in last min and offered Arsenal more money.

We took Sidwell before we appointed Coppell. Pards signed him.

It's probably your football knowledge that makes them think we're tinpot

old woman

by old woman » 10 Mar 2015 19:50

Having seen the Yak at Huddersfield on the pitch for 90 mins, no way could he play for 60. I moved more in the stand..... :evil:

waitingforyears

by waitingforyears » 10 Mar 2015 19:51

Would think its far more likely we'll see more of the youngsters on Saturday as he will not want to play the 11 that he is going to put out 48 hours later.

Whatevs

by Whatevs » 10 Mar 2015 19:52

Note down exactly what you were wearing etc just in case we win. This is IMPORTANT!

103 posts