Chants about the fire?

186 posts
WoodleyRoyal
Hob Nob Addict
Location: when was the last time you did something for the first time?

Re: Chants about the fire?

by WoodleyRoyal » 18 Mar 2015 16:31

No Fixed Abode
LWJ Talk on FB of sponsoring any court fines he gets

Why? He broke the law. :|

cos we rally round our fellow fans, rather than hanging them out to dry like chelsea

Chelsea/Royal

by Chelsea/Royal » 18 Mar 2015 16:33

I am more concerned that the Bradford fans who had finished their bottles of water didn't use the blue recycling bins, and instead accidentally threw them onto the playing area.

Isn't it worrying that the bloke abusing McLearey is probably a parent! Cracking role model fella.

Hopefully the twat who lobbed the smoke grenade into the Bradford fans will never be a parent as he is patently to stupid to breed.

Having been at Stamford Bridge and seen police horses charging at fighting Chelsea and West Ham fans on the pitch in the seventies, it was all a bit hand bags and mouthy teens on Monday. The Reading spotty twats would have run a mile if the Bradford lads had got through.

Winchester Royal
Hob Nob Regular

by Winchester Royal » 18 Mar 2015 16:34

I'm definitely concerned at the impact on the environment.

No Fixed Abode

by No Fixed Abode » 18 Mar 2015 16:38

WoodleyRoyal
No Fixed Abode

cos we rally round our fellow fans, rather than hanging them out to dry like chelsea

Bizarre to rally round the idiot who threw the smoke bomb. :|

WoodleyRoyal
Hob Nob Addict

by WoodleyRoyal » 18 Mar 2015 16:40

:| talking about 'pudding'

Big Foot
Hob Nob Addict

by Big Foot » 18 Mar 2015 16:52

No Fixed Abode
Bizarre to rally round the idiot who threw the smoke bomb. :|

I think he should be commended for showing bravery in handling a firearm and then quick thinking to remove it from an area of high concentration of Reading fans.

The least Reading FC can do is give him a free ticket for the Semi Final too, after all his quick thinking has probably saved at least 7 blades of grass & Reading fans were moaning about the quality of the pitch not too long ago.

#FreeTheSmokeGrenade1

Dixeyroyal

by Dixeyroyal » 18 Mar 2015 16:56

WoodleyRoyal
No Fixed Abode

What an absolute tool you are Woodley, how can you rally round an absolute moron who gives the club a bad name on what should have been a night to celebrate.
I can only assume that you were one of the bellends that ran on to the pitch at the end, mind you many of those that ran onto the pitch would have had plenty of practice running after the school bus!

LWJ
Hob Nob Addict
Location: Hobnob Prediction League Champion 2011/2012, 2020/2021

by LWJ » 18 Mar 2015 17:00

We are talking about the lad who did flips you fcuking belmont

WoodleyRoyal
Hob Nob Addict

by WoodleyRoyal » 18 Mar 2015 17:02

Dixeyroyal What an absolute tool you are Woodley, how can you rally round an absolute moron who gives the club a bad name on what should have been a night to celebrate.
I can only assume that you were one of the bellends that ran on to the pitch at the end, mind you many of those that ran onto the pitch would have had plenty of practice running after the school bus!

calm down you tard if you actually read the last page, the talk of Facebook sponsoring court fines was talking about the pitch invader 'pudding' not the smoke bomb nobhead. And no i didn't go on the pitch. But why let people think your stupid when you can spaz on your keyboard and prove it. I can only assume your dad touches bin men

No Fixed Abode

by No Fixed Abode » 18 Mar 2015 17:15

LWJ We are talking about the lad who did flips you fcuking belmont

Yep - he broke the law.

Will95
Hob Nob Regular

by Will95 » 18 Mar 2015 17:26

Pyro - fine, not everyones cup of tea, but I like it and thought it looked good
Pitch Invasion - fine, it's been 88 years for christs sake!
Throwing the pyro into the Bradford fans - I hope that cunt either got his head kicked in or gets put away, what kind of stupid wanker does that shit.

FYI - yes I like pyro but I have a good job to keep and it's not worth taking that, cheers LWJ :lol:

FYI2 - most of my supposed 'crew' are never actually with me, they seem very drawn to Edge though :roll: :lol:

LWJ
Hob Nob Addict
Location: Hobnob Prediction League Champion 2011/2012, 2020/2021

by LWJ » 18 Mar 2015 17:29

Just got out Will? :?

Will95
Hob Nob Regular

by Will95 » 18 Mar 2015 17:31

LWJ Just got out Will? :?

Nah, at the girlfriends all week, forgot my laptop and cba to come on here on my phone, just popped home to get it.

Mr. Reading

by Mr. Reading » 18 Mar 2015 17:46

I'm late to the party, but regarding the 'patting' lad, right at the end of that clip he puts his hands to his ears to do a flapping gesture. I think that pretty much clears it in my mind that there was a Matt Lucas lookalike in his view.

I'd never heard of that gesture being used as an fire insult and I'm sure I'm older than this guy - nothing to see here except another kid thinking goading the Bradford fans is fun/wise.

No Fixed Abode

by No Fixed Abode » 18 Mar 2015 18:21

WoodleyRoyal :| talking about 'pudding'

But you said you rally round your 'fans'...... :roll:

Thames

by Thames » 18 Mar 2015 19:10

What an overreaction. All this chap did was chuck a flare. It's just abit of banter between home and away fans.

Yes it may injure one person but that's a risk worth taking if it improves the atmosphere at games

72 bus
Hob Nob Regular

by 72 bus » 19 Mar 2015 00:18

Thames What an overreaction. All this chap did was chuck a flare. It's just abit of banter between home and away fans.

Yes it may injure one person but that's a risk worth taking if it improves the atmosphere at games

Hope you still feel like that if you or one of your family get injured by one.
Over the years I have read some stupid shit on here but you win the prize, do you really think its worth another football fan getting potentially blinded for "a bit of banter"
You Fukking retard.

Thames

by Thames » 19 Mar 2015 07:41

Bit out of order to use that language, we are all entitled to what we want out of the match day experience

Armadillo Roadkill

by Armadillo Roadkill » 19 Mar 2015 07:50

Thames Bit out of order to use that language, we are all entitled to what we want out of the match day experience

To be fair, you were being just a bit provocative. And, I suspect, you know it.

To take you seriously for a minute, I'm not sure that your assertion - every one is entitled to their own match day experience - is right. Assaulting people, racist chanting, setting fire to litter bins - all really not options you can pick and choose between. And, in the eyes of both the law and most of the people on here with IQs in double figures, smoke bombs thrown into the opposition end of a club with a fire related tragedy anniversary is also not OK.

Thames

by Thames » 19 Mar 2015 08:06

To be honest this thread is complete proof of why Reading fans are viewed by a lot of others in the way they are. Family club of the year, bring a picnic, bang a drum, don't swear, don't stand, don't sing, don't launch fireworks etc.

186 posts