FA CUP SEMI FINAL CONFRIMED

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

Re: FA CUP SEMI FINAL CONFRIMED

by Ian Royal » 19 Mar 2015 18:48

Fair enough. The decision of whether to see if there's anyone who wants to come and wait to book tickets together and hope we can get decent seats, or to just book a ticket for me straight away. Hmmm.

Martin41

by Martin41 » 19 Mar 2015 18:55

Dave-Royal 1 Ticket per sesson ticket holder sad

So are you not going???

Ascotexgunner
Hob Nob Addict

by Ascotexgunner » 19 Mar 2015 19:11

Oh great we are gonna get f*cked on national TV at prime time.
Normally would drive to Gerrard's Cross for Wembley wonder if Waterloo/underground might be quicker due to none of those gooner glory hunters actually live locally to their club do they?

Martin41

by Martin41 » 19 Mar 2015 19:42

Dave-Royal Martin 41....

1.... it a kick off 5.20pm. Yes it is not sure that's the problem.
2. I hate going on train in dark going back . The trains are not dark they have lights.
3. I could get attack or mug my arsenal fans on tube.. , Yes you could but I. Think it's very unlikely, I have travelled all over different parts of the country and never even felt worried.
4. not leaving my car at wembely it could get broke in to. They are proper car parks, it will be fine, again been many times, not 1 issue.
5..coach may been only chance. Go on that then...
6... I may watch in on my 50 ins HD TV Sound at home . That's the spirit..........

I be to wembely may time ok , as have I for games and concerts, but never for a fa cup semi final involving my team.

arsenal will out class us all part of pitch
. Probably yes, but what if they have an off day or we get lucky??

Seems a lot of excuses if you ask me....just my opinion of course...

tidus_mi2
Hob Nob Addict

by tidus_mi2 » 19 Mar 2015 19:42

I know an Arsenal co-worker who was confident she'd get a ticket to the game through a Reading supporting friend buying for her, similarly by brother wanted me to get he and his Arsenal supporting friend tickets for Wembley, being at work in the former case and with the latter being family I wouldn't have like to tell them to oxf*rd off, glad the club have done the job for me with their ticketing policy.

Thanks RFC!

As an aside, much has been made of how Bradford oxf*rd up with their tickets in both Quarter-Final matches, imagine if they'd got through and chucked 31.5k Wembley tickets on general sale, unlimited tickets.

Martin41

by Martin41 » 19 Mar 2015 19:52

And it means not masses of gooners in our end.......good news!!

Ascotexgunner
Hob Nob Addict

by Ascotexgunner » 19 Mar 2015 19:56

tidus_mi2 I know an Arsenal co-worker who was confident she'd get a ticket to the game through a Reading supporting friend buying for her, similarly by brother wanted me to get he and his Arsenal supporting friend tickets for Wembley, being at work in the former case and with the latter being family I wouldn't have like to tell them to oxf*rd off, glad the club have done the job for me with their ticketing policy.

Thanks RFC!

As an aside, much has been made of how Bradford oxf*rd up with their tickets in both Quarter-Final matches, imagine if they'd got through and chucked 31.5k Wembley tickets on general sale, unlimited tickets.

B'stards were saying we will not fill our allocation and they will get tickets easily.

tidus_mi2
Hob Nob Addict

by tidus_mi2 » 19 Mar 2015 20:30

Ascotexgunner
tidus_mi2 I know an Arsenal co-worker who was confident she'd get a ticket to the game through a Reading supporting friend buying for her, similarly by brother wanted me to get he and his Arsenal supporting friend tickets for Wembley, being at work in the former case and with the latter being family I wouldn't have like to tell them to oxf*rd off, glad the club have done the job for me with their ticketing policy.

Thanks RFC!

B'stards were saying we will not fill our allocation and they will get tickets easily.

Ha yeah, saw that, made me chuckle, we'll sell out no problem.

sandman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by sandman » 19 Mar 2015 20:35

Martin41 And it means not masses of gooners in our end.......good news!!

'fraid you'll be disappointed there Marty, No Fixed Abode has given his season ticket to a Muslim, Arsenal supporter. Suspect there will be a few other regular dorks doing the same.

Martin41

by Martin41 » 19 Mar 2015 20:39

sandman

'fraid you'll be disappointed there Marty, No Fixed Abode has given his season ticket to a Muslim, Arsenal supporter. Suspect there will be a few other regular dorks doing the same.

A few yes.....but not too many, don't have a problem with some just not loads and loads, you will always get some.
Why mention Muslim? Who cares .....

Faithful Son

by Faithful Son » 19 Mar 2015 20:49

No Fixed Abode Silly planning by the BBC. Clashing with Chelsea v Manchester United will impact hugely on viewing figures.

Better book train tickets early. They will be full of Man U fans travelling up from Cornwall

sandman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by sandman » 19 Mar 2015 21:15

Martin41
sandman

A few yes.....but not too many, don't have a problem with some just not loads and loads, you will always get some.
Why mention Muslim? Who cares .....

Basically Marty, it's a sort of (admittedly not exactly hilariously funny ) in joke, you've heard of jokes right?

Err never mind. Anyhoo, on this thread here, http://hobnob.royals.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=125051&start=400, our favourite Chelsea loving billy goat gruff chaser claims to have first given his RFC member card to an Arsenal supporting friend of his. He then proceeds to suggest that Reading FC should give away tickets to the local Muslim community whilst later claiming that he is making some sort of point as to why all Muslims are supposedly illegal immigrant freeloaders who "terk er jerbs".

Get it? Got it. Good

Nameless
Hob Nob Addict

by Nameless » 19 Mar 2015 21:42

Faithful Son
No Fixed Abode Silly planning by the BBC. Clashing with Chelsea v Manchester United will impact hugely on viewing figures.

Better book train tickets early. They will be full of Man U fans travelling up from Cornwall

I hear Great Western have taken on several hundred Chelsea fans to act as guards and ensure not too many people get on these packed trains....

Arnie_Pie
Hob Nob Regular

by Arnie_Pie » 19 Mar 2015 21:48

CONFRIMED?

CONFRIMED?

CONFRIMED?

CONFRIMED?

CONFRIMED?

Are you deliberately stupid?

sandman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by sandman » 19 Mar 2015 21:53

Arnie_Pie CONFRIMED?

CONFRIMED?

CONFRIMED?

CONFRIMED?

CONFRIMED?

We'll have to wait and see until it's confirmed otherwise.

Snowball
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowball » 19 Mar 2015 23:24

Dave-Royal
6... I may watch in on my 50 ins HD TV Sound at home

That's quite a small one

Davezk

by Davezk » 19 Mar 2015 23:50

Offering £150 for 2 tickets together

Platypuss
Hob Nob Moderator
Location: No one cares about your creative hub, so get your fukcin' hedge cut

by Platypuss » 20 Mar 2015 14:09

Arnie_Pie CONFRIMED?

CONFRIMED?

CONFRIMED?

CONFRIMED?

CONFRIMED?

Indeed, any fule nose it's CONFIMRED. Tch, kids.

Geekins
Hob Nob Regular

by Geekins » 20 Mar 2015 16:49

Hi David, may i call you David?

Do you know that size doesn't matter?

Regards,
Geekins

Martin41

by Martin41 » 20 Mar 2015 16:52

Dave-Royal Every One , I have a 50inch hd tv so shut up..... at least I will save money not going to wembely and you will lose your money arsenal going to win :D

Dave, reading going to lose??? You know loyal royal..........or at least I think that's what you say to people.