by AthleticoSpizz » 13 Dec 2015 19:52

NOTW/Sun has Bond in their team of the day with an 8 out of 10

:shock: or 8)

:?:

John Smith
Hob Nob Regular

Re: BFTG - PNE

by John Smith » 13 Dec 2015 20:05

When I saw the team Kuhl picked I agreed with almost every selection. I thought Vydra was absolutely useless, personally. McShane with an uncharacteristically bad display and clueless, clumsy challenge for the pen. Apart from that no one wanted to know, I reckon it was the weather to be honest.

Deepdale is a decent ground I have to say. Their team is shit though

Oh and those Exeter fans were all tossers and I'm delighted they all got chucked out for being an embarrassment to life midway through the second half. When I mix with people like I often question why I bother going to football

Angry Shed Sex
Hob Nob Regular

by Angry Shed Sex » 13 Dec 2015 22:06

Simon's Church Kuhl out?

Kuhuleless.

bobby1413
Hob Nob Addict

by bobby1413 » 13 Dec 2015 23:22

John Smith When I saw the team Kuhl picked I agreed with almost every selection. I thought Vydra was absolutely useless, personally. McShane with an uncharacteristically bad display and clueless, clumsy challenge for the pen. Apart from that no one wanted to know, I reckon it was the weather to be honest.

Deepdale is a decent ground I have to say. Their team is shit though

Oh and those Exeter fans were all tossers and I'm delighted they all got chucked out for being an embarrassment to life midway through the second half. When I mix with people like I often question why I bother going to football

Exeter fans? Guess they came due to their match being called off?

What were they doing

AthleticoSpizz
Hob Nob Legend

by AthleticoSpizz » 13 Dec 2015 23:29

Nothing unusual there.....Grecians game at the Globe was called off....a long trip...paid a lot of money.....a few beers..."let's have a laugh at someone else's' game".

Used to happen quite a lot at EP

Remember the Tilehust end being populated with 1970's Cobblers fans when we played Lincoln

CountryRoyal
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by CountryRoyal » 13 Dec 2015 23:54

They're just fortunate it was reading, and a small away following.

Had it been a lot of other clubs I suspect they'd be grateful for getting chucked out.

RoyalBlue
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber
Location: Developed a pathological hatred of snakes on 14/10/19

by RoyalBlue » 14 Dec 2015 08:11

colski boy's
Extended-Phenotype Listened on the radio so wasn't there but Dellor was going on about how shit Vydra was, which is a bit at odds with some of the fans reviews here

From what i saw Vydra was the only one giving anything. Bond played well apart from his kicking but if your instructed to kick the ball left all the time then you follow instructions. Apart from that wet wet day and carry on !!

Was he under instructions to kick left all of the time or is it because he can only kick the ball properly with his right foot so naturally his kicks tend to go left? Still shudder at the fact that Clarke admitted that he had instructed the team not to pass the ball to Bond's left foot! How much is he getting paid a year as a professional footballer?

LWJ
Hob Nob Addict
Location: Hobnob Prediction League Champion 2011/2012, 2020/2021

by LWJ » 14 Dec 2015 09:20

Blackman to be dropped please, looks uninterested and wants to take on the world. Not a team player.

Why did Mcshane get booked for the challenge where he got taken out????

Also anyone else notice how long Ferdinand and Mcshane hold on to the ball before giving it to the midfield? It means that the pocket of space Norwood/Williams have found is no longer space and they have a defender breathing down their necks ffs. JUST GIVE THEM THE BALL THEY ARE OUR BALL PLAYERS NOT YOU YOU OAFS

The dickheads singing we're fcuking shit need to realise that if you look like an idiot, act like an idiot then you are most probably not as funny as you think. Especially the ugly cnut in the yellow way shirt.

John Smith
Hob Nob Regular

by John Smith » 14 Dec 2015 09:27

LWJ Blackman to be dropped please, looks uninterested and wants to take on the world. Not a team player.

Also anyone else notice how long Ferdinand and Mcshane hold on to the ball before giving it to the midfield? It means that the pocket of space Norwood/Williams have found is no longer space and they have a defender breathing down their necks ffs. JUST GIVE THEM THE BALL THEY ARE OUR BALL PLAYERS NOT YOU YOU OAFS

The dickheads singing we're fcuking shit need to realise that if you look like an idiot, act like an idiot then you are most probably not as funny as you think. Especially the ugly cnut in the yellow way shirt.

Yes. Clown. And they thought that their mate slumped, pissed for the whole of the 2nd half was the funniest thing ever.

It's just not entertaining any more standing around a bunch of morons in the rain watching drivel. Coupled with the fact that there was the Exeter fan in a tiger print stetson and school shoes shouting his mouth off doing Exeter chants - I dont't have a problem with them being there but doing that at any other team he'd have been chinned. Last game of the season for me

bobby1413
Hob Nob Addict

by bobby1413 » 14 Dec 2015 12:28

John Smith
LWJ Blackman to be dropped please, looks uninterested and wants to take on the world. Not a team player.

Yes. Clown. And they thought that their mate slumped, pissed for the whole of the 2nd half was the funniest thing ever.

It's just not entertaining any more standing around a bunch of morons in the rain watching drivel. Coupled with the fact that there was the Exeter fan in a tiger print stetson and school shoes shouting his mouth off doing Exeter chants - I dont't have a problem with them being there but doing that at any other team he'd have been chinned. Last game of the season for me

I wonder if that guy you mentioned singing "we're f'ing sht" is the same one I mentioned at the QPR home game? He took great joy in joining in the QPR chants, jumping up and down with 3 of his mates clapping and singing along. It was pretty sad and pathetic.

bobby1413
Hob Nob Addict

by bobby1413 » 14 Dec 2015 12:29

Oh and anyone making the trip to Hull is either a complete mentalist and/or a hardcore fan.

Will95
Hob Nob Regular

by Will95 » 14 Dec 2015 14:37

Chanting against your team is just for twats, wish I hadn't already booked everything up for Hull already!

bobby1413
Hob Nob Addict

by bobby1413 » 14 Dec 2015 14:39

Will95 Chanting against your team is just for twats, wish I hadn't already booked everything up for Hull already!

The one who I saw chanting against the team was one of your m8s I think... not you though

It was Edge

Will95
Hob Nob Regular

by Will95 » 14 Dec 2015 14:42

bobby1413
Will95 Chanting against your team is just for twats, wish I hadn't already booked everything up for Hull already!

The one who I saw chanting against the team was one of your m8s I think... not you though

It was Edge

At Preston?

He hasn't been to an away game since Fulham.

That would be one impressive spotted.

bobby1413
Hob Nob Addict

by bobby1413 » 14 Dec 2015 14:48

Will95
bobby1413

It was Edge

At Preston?

Haha, no I meant the QPR home game - at the end of the game him and two others chanting "we're fking shit" in unison with the QPR fans

Will95
Hob Nob Regular

by Will95 » 14 Dec 2015 14:53

bobby1413
Will95
bobby1413

It was Edge

At Preston?

Haha, no I meant the QPR home game - at the end of the game him and two others chanting "we're fking shit" in unison with the QPR fans

Why am I not surprised, fukking twit.