Ipswich Match Thread!

177 posts
howser
Hob Nob Regular

Re: Ipswich Match Thread!

by howser » 02 Feb 2016 21:42

I think it was Howe that said McDermott was the outstanding candidate for the job, jeez there must have been some right dross that applied for it if thats the case ............

Longhorn1970
Hob Nob Regular

by Longhorn1970 » 02 Feb 2016 21:43

windermere_royal Getting beat in the last minute. how unusual

School football again switched off ..

Jagermesiter1871
Hob Nob Regular

by Jagermesiter1871 » 02 Feb 2016 21:43

Oilroyal What a mother's flange! Think our season is now over

You didn't already?

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Ian Royal » 02 Feb 2016 21:43

At least Ipswich are a good team.

Longhorn1970
Hob Nob Regular

by Longhorn1970 » 02 Feb 2016 21:43

howser I think it was Howe that said McDermott was the outstanding candidate for the job, jeez there must have been some right dross that applied for it if thats the case ............

He's said that about everyone we've signed !

Ascotexgunner
Hob Nob Addict

by Ascotexgunner » 02 Feb 2016 21:44

Royal Ginger
Royal Ginger Brett Pitman is an awful cnut and a joke of a football player.

I regret this, it's on me, my apologies.

Not good enough. Please leave.

CountryRoyal
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by CountryRoyal » 02 Feb 2016 21:44

Ian Royal At least Ipswich are a good team.

Compared to us, every team is a good team.

loyalroyaldaz

by loyalroyaldaz » 02 Feb 2016 21:45

howser I think it was Howe that said McDermott was the outstanding candidate for the job, jeez there must have been some right dross that applied for it if thats the case ............

He was up against Ian and Dave Royal.....
The Brothers Dim.

windermere_royal
Hob Nob Regular

by windermere_royal » 02 Feb 2016 21:45

Yes all the masturbating on here when messiah Brian came back..still feel the same lads?

Ascotexgunner
Hob Nob Addict

by Ascotexgunner » 02 Feb 2016 21:46

Things are now so bad we don't even have a thread sponsor.

semtex1871
Hob Nob Regular
Location: The sneering condescension of the remain ultras.....

by semtex1871 » 02 Feb 2016 21:46

FT
2-1

tidus_mi2
Hob Nob Addict

by tidus_mi2 » 02 Feb 2016 21:47

windermere_royal

Yes all the masturbating on here when messiah Brian came back..still feel the same lads?

As I always said with Clarke when he took over, it's not his squad, his job right now is to take us to the end of the season and we can properly rebuild in the summer.

sandman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by sandman » 02 Feb 2016 21:47

We're just a group of good individuals who can't play as a team.

Your howsers, your windemeres and your longhornlacostes can keep bitching and moaning and bitching and bitching and bitching and bitching and bitching and bitching and bitching and bitching and bitching and bitching and bitching and bitching and bitching and bitching and bitching and bitching and bitching and bitching and bitching and bitching and bitching and bitching and bitching and bitching and bitching and bitching and bitching and bitching and bitching and bitching and bitching and bitching and bitching and bitching and bitching and bitching and bitching and bitching and bitching and bitching and bitching and bitching and bitching and bitching and bitching and bitching and bitching and bitching and bitching and bitching and bitching and bitching and bitching and bitching and bitching and bitching and bitching and bitching and bitching and bitching and bitching and bitching and bitching and bitching and bitching and bitching and bitching and bitching and bitching and bitching and bitching and bitching and bitching and bitching and bitching and bitching and bitching and bitching and bitching and bitching and bitching and bitching and bitching and bitching and bitching and bitching and bitching and bitching and bitching and bitching and bitching and bitching and bitching and bitching and bitching and bitching and bitching and bitching and bitching and bitching and bitching and bitching and bitching and bitching and bitching and bitching and bitching and bitching and bitching and bitching and bitching and bitching and bitching and bitching and bitching and bitching and bitching and bitching and bitching and bitching and bitching and bitching and bitching and bitching and bitching and bitching and bitching and bitching and bitching and bitching and bitching and bitching and bitching and bitching and bitching and bitching and bitching and bitching and bitching and bitching and bitching and bitching and bitching and bitching and bitching and bitching and bitching and bitching and bitching and bitching and bitching and bitching and bitching and bitching and bitching and bitching and bitching and bitching and bitching and bitching and bitching and bitching and bitching and bitching and bitching and bitching and bitching and bitching and bitching and bitching and bitching and bitching and bitching, because they've always had a bizarre hatred of the man even when he was winning us the league but the players need to take the blame. Personally I'm sick of them and they need to shape up or oxf*rd off.
Last edited by sandman on 02 Feb 2016 22:00, edited 4 times in total.

Royal Ginger
Hob Nob Addict

by Royal Ginger » 02 Feb 2016 21:48

Ascotexgunner
Royal Ginger
Royal Ginger Brett Pitman is an awful cnut and a joke of a football player.

I regret this, it's on me, my apologies.

Not good enough. Please leave.

Oilroyal
Hob Nob Regular

by Oilroyal » 02 Feb 2016 21:48

tidus_mi2
windermere_royal

As I always said with Clarke when he took over, it's not his squad, his job right now is to take us to the end of the season and we can properly rebuild in the summer.

Can't see the owners spending the money TBH.

Longhorn1970
Hob Nob Regular

by Longhorn1970 » 02 Feb 2016 21:48

windermere_royal

A time for patience ..

Longhorn1970
Hob Nob Regular

by Longhorn1970 » 02 Feb 2016 21:50

tidus_mi2
windermere_royal

theres shag all wrong with the squad

Sutekh
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Sutekh » 02 Feb 2016 21:50

Another pile of cack away from home. One shot on target was it?

Cheap option Reading getting just desserts at the moment.

Royal Ginger
Hob Nob Addict

by Royal Ginger » 02 Feb 2016 21:51

windermere_royal

Yeah, still pretty glad he's back. Have felt better about pretty much every game since his return. This has been a low point, but football teams lose games sometimes. Still think we'll finish 12-15th which is an improvement on last year.

Longhorn1970
Hob Nob Regular

by Longhorn1970 » 02 Feb 2016 21:52

Sutekh Another pile of cack away from home. One shot on target was it?

Cheap option Reading getting just desserts at the moment.

Sa looks every bit as good as this Kergomant

177 posts