Dellor moaning about Vydra again!!!

537 posts
Lower West
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

Re: Dellor moaning about Vydra again!!!

by Lower West » 09 Apr 2016 23:04

sandman
Really does show how low Vydra has sunk that he's vying for a starting place with Cox.

Different players. Thought Cox was ok today. At least plays for the shirt. Did well when dropped back into Piazons role.

Basingstoke Royal

by Basingstoke Royal » 10 Apr 2016 02:05

Enough is enough. The guy has been terrible all season and today spent more time on the floor than Emile Heskey.

Don't waste anymore time playing him. Giving Rakels 45mins would have been much more useful for next seasons plan.

Ascotexgunner
Hob Nob Addict

by Ascotexgunner » 10 Apr 2016 14:36

F+cking robbing the club in salary is Vydra. 2m quid down the drain. That Scottish t+sser has a lot of questions to answer about his signings. F+cking useless the lot of them. BMs gonna have to work damn hard this summer.

SCIAG
Hob Nob Addict

by SCIAG » 10 Apr 2016 16:10

Lower West
Ian Royal
Lower West

I'm struggling to remember many decent crosses in the past few games. Few get whipped in with pace nor before the defence has time to set into position. As build up is so slow.................................

Obita put in four or five against Forest.

Maneki Neko
Hob Nob Legend

by Maneki Neko » 12 Apr 2016 09:17

yah, kermorgant wasn't flicking those balls up to himself to miss with headers you know

The Cap
Hob Nob Regular

by The Cap » 12 Apr 2016 21:53

Blimey. Where do you start??

2.8 lita injection

by 2.8 lita injection » 12 Apr 2016 21:58

Tad unprofessional from Dellor.

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Ian Royal » 12 Apr 2016 22:00

So, apparently a terrible miss, which could have won us the game, instead they go down the other end and we lose.

As I've said for weeks, Vydra's confidence is in tatters and he's shot in the head. Dellor isn't wrong about that at least. But my god, listen to the arsehole scream and shout like tantruming toddler. Vydra is suddenly the worst finisher we've ever had. He's disrespectful to the fans. He hides during games. Dellor's incoherent. He's whining about people criticising his anti-Vydra rants and even banged on about how he's had to drive all the way up to Middlesbrough to watch this.

Yeah, Tim. As your job. Don't like it, quit. You're getting paid you over-entitled cockwomble. You aren't a special snowflake, the club isn't there to massage your ego and put on games for your entertainment, then give you access to the players and manager to make you feel even more special. All, I repeat, whilst you get paid for the pleasure. Develop some professional detachment and a sense of perspective. I don't care how upset you are. Do your job properly. And that isn't screeching into the mike about how awful one of our players is, like they've just shit in your Mum's bed and had sex with your dog.

AthleticoSpizz
Hob Nob Legend

by AthleticoSpizz » 12 Apr 2016 22:03

at least the guy has more passion than most of us

Do you remember the days of 210 Gold Ian?

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Ian Royal » 12 Apr 2016 22:04

AthleticoSpizz at least the guy has more passion than most of us

Do you remember the days of 210 Gold Ian?

Ok, I'll grant that Dellor is better than that scum bag Lewis.

I don't want passion from a commentator. I want commentary and objectivity. If he wants to demonstrate passion, he can get his arse to Y25 and pay for a ticket like everyone else.

genome
Hob Nob Legend

by genome » 12 Apr 2016 22:07

I would much rather witness Dellor being a passionate fan than a soulless commentator with no opinion. #twocents

AthleticoSpizz
Hob Nob Legend

by AthleticoSpizz » 12 Apr 2016 22:08

....coming from a radio ham such as you Ian

I will take that

:wink:

Royal Rother
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Royal Rother » 12 Apr 2016 22:13

Ian Royal So, apparently a terrible miss, which could have won us the game, instead they go down the other end and we lose.

As I've said for weeks, Vydra's confidence is in tatters and he's shot in the head. Dellor isn't wrong about that at least. But my god, listen to the arsehole scream and shout like tantruming toddler. Vydra is suddenly the worst finisher we've ever had. He's disrespectful to the fans. He hides during games. Dellor's incoherent. He's whining about people criticising his anti-Vydra rants and even banged on about how he's had to drive all the way up to Middlesbrough to watch this.

Yeah, Tim. As your job. Don't like it, quit. You're getting paid you over-entitled cockwomble. You aren't a special snowflake, the club isn't there to massage your ego and put on games for your entertainment, then give you access to the players and manager to make you feel even more special. All, I repeat, whilst you get paid for the pleasure. Develop some professional detachment and a sense of perspective. I don't care how upset you are. Do your job properly. And that isn't screeching into the mike about how awful one of our players is, like they've just shit in your Mum's bed and had sex with your dog.

Excellent! :D

OldBiscuit

by OldBiscuit » 12 Apr 2016 22:18

Ian Royal So, apparently a terrible miss, which could have won us the game, instead they go down the other end and we lose.

Well said.
Tim 'Tosspot' Dellor is the least professional sports presenter that I have ever heard. If he worked for an independent Radio station he would be getting the boot in the morning, but as he works for a Corporation funded by You and I, where the Director General doesn't care and the sub Management is spineless, he will keep his privileged position.

sandman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by sandman » 12 Apr 2016 22:22

OldBiscuit

Well said.
Tim 'Tosspot' Dellor is the least professional sports presenter that I have ever heard. If he worked for an independent Radio station he would be getting the boot in the morning, but as he works for a Corporation funded by You and I, where the Director General doesn't care and the sub Management is spineless, he will keep his privileged position.

Hark at Paul Dacre over here.

sandman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by sandman » 12 Apr 2016 22:25

We want a commentator who calls the games like this "he passes to him, who passes to him, who scores a goal and they trot back to the halfway line after an entirely unnecessary celebration".

Maneki Neko
Hob Nob Legend

by Maneki Neko » 12 Apr 2016 22:27

Lol at his ridiculous breakdown tonight.

Vydra is shot though.that much is true.

AthleticoSpizz
Hob Nob Legend

by AthleticoSpizz » 12 Apr 2016 22:28

F11ck me...that's boring Sanders

We had that once

It was f11cking boring

OldBiscuit

by OldBiscuit » 12 Apr 2016 22:30

sandman
OldBiscuit

Well said.

Hark at Paul Dacre over here.

An incredibly generous compliment? Or a cheap shot sarcastic jibe?

Royal_jimmy
Hob Nob Regular

by Royal_jimmy » 12 Apr 2016 22:31

I'm going to boo Vydra every time he comes here with an away team. He's been a disgrace all season. He should have at least 10 goals in the league with the chances he's missed. Even I could have scored a couple of the sitters he missed.

Drop Vydra from the squad and make him train with the under 18s and put Josh Barrett back on the bench.

537 posts